Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Got ur answer but really don't know what to tell you he's just working.

Er.....didn't got your answer, what do u mean ?😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
@ Mel, shhhhhhhhhhhhh, not a word. @ Nici n Anju, so u guys r talking about weather.😉
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am  talking about Sangini and Binny.😛
I hope there will be such scene and where G is going to dance with one handsome good looking guy and R gets jeaulous.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes iam feeling very scared of lighting storms.): cause the power goes out.):
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Girls , do you think there will be a society party in Sangini, where they have to take G with them?I dont know why, but i have the feeling that there will be something like that, but RR will try everything not to take G with them.

Yep! possible. N, it'll b interesting 2 watch if it happens. GR -the newly weds n I'll love it if they use the occasion 2 bring the 2nd man in G's life or bring back G's dad.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
As i mentioned before, i am reading the Ramayana.And that reminded me of this song from Swades http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8bDcOacgjk   It would be awesome to see IqBi performing this song, with someone else playing Ravanas role.Binny would suite the role of SIta.😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

As i mentioned before, i am reading the Ramayana.And that reminded me of this song from Swades http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8bDcOacgjk   It would be awesome to see IqBi performing this song, with someone else playing Ravanas role.Binny would suite the role of SIta.😉

U r reading ramayan ! U gotta b kidding me ! BTW, u have said that u want 2 learn Bengali ? U  can try Oxford Bengali to English n English to Bengali Dixtionary, if u r still game for it. Trust me it's the sweetest language in the world.😳
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

U r reading ramayan ! U gotta b kidding me ! BTW, u have said that u want 2 learn Bengali ? U  can try Oxford Bengali to English n English to Bengali Dixtionary, if u r still game for it. Trust me it's the sweetest language in the world.😳

I am not kidding.I am reading it right now, i am there where Ravana kidnapped Sita and Rama and Lakshmana finding Jayatu and Jayati tells them what happened and dies.
One question:  Are Rama  and Rudra the reincarnated forms of Vishnu???

And yes, i still want to learn Bengali.I want to study arabic/indian and turkish culture with the languages.I can tal  a litle Hindi.i am trying to understand Tamil/Telugu and want to learn Malayalam and Bengali,too.I want to amke that obsession a job for me.It would  awesome, when i live in Turkey to translate for the indian filmcrews, which are shooting in Turkey.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Noooooooooooooooooo! rudra is God Shiva's volcanic avatar ,famous for his destructive fury. N, Rama is human avatar odf Lord Vishnu.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Can u come 2 Raga AT ? N, can u give another comment on Binny's index?