Binny Sharma's AT# 4-Pario Ki Rani Gauri-note p.91

Posted: 13 years ago
 Binny Sharma /Gauri's Appreciation Thread .Hub and heaven for Binny Lovers.     BINNY SHARMA APPRECIATER  
LadyMacbeth [Threadmaker]
Anuhia      OrientalDancer  avgomez
Iqbal_loverAnee       alujna-21
chander992 
arunima_luvdsky 
.Jiya.             Shawty_sweetnes
monaha262 
kashishrawxx 
rati_arjun 
JayaV            Sweet_Girl
 diya_snow
cintu                  Chocolover101
Shreyacool 
Yuvika_15
acrewood
Rach1                     --Keenu.Gill---
elavenil
Moonstruck
Artemis678
Sweetu.Baby[ Original creator n maker of 1st two threads]
MagnetOfMiracle
JayaV
arunima_luvdsky
Shivani003
Rabindrababu
Rkath

F R O M  B I N N Y  S H A R M A
S H E  S T O L E  O U R  H E A R T S  A W A Y

About Binny Sharma: She was a finalist, who came in fourth place in Dance India Dance, season two. Being one of the only girls that was part of the team in the beginning, she was known as 'Veera'

About Gauri: A stunning and out of the world girl who helps Rudra through the ups and downs of his life. She takes care of, and runs her home. Gauri loves Rudra unconditionally.She can give away her life smiling for her Rudra.By a sudden stroke of destiny, Rudra marries Gauri forcefully in a fit of anger, but later realized his mistake and happily accepted  Gauri as his wife.Now, in her marital life, will Gauri win her husband's heart forever ? What destiny has in store for this princess ?                                                                 Here is the link of the first AT.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1460233?pn=76 Here's link of the second AT. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1550027 And, here is the link of the third AT.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1562459

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
Welcome to Binny Sharma , our angel, our princess, our lioness, aka Gauri's appreciation thread. Here we celebrate the magic that is Binny  herself.                         Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, we've our fourth AT. It's the cosy nook of Ivy girls n other all Binny fans n supporters. Congratulations to all my Ivies, Nici, Mel, Raji, Hun, n each n every other visitors of this thread. Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
Beth put the the one he lifted Gauri in the middle it is really cute.
mel, post a copy of the anises u made right here for me 2 post here. @ Every body, keep faith in me, n start rocking it.Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
Girls, if you i have missed some parts for anis, then please post the direct time , when it  comes, and i ll try to make anis out of it.But please it should  be less than 8 seconds.
Wow Our Fourth AT looks beautiful.(: Yay Great Job Beth iam very happy to come everyday.(: