India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SHWETA IS BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 12)

ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

mate u r the one who brought this snake crap into a thread!!! Aww u r from top universities of UK. Do u know which university is best for sciences? Forensic science or zoological science or political science, BTW am from Uk too and time difference to india is about 5.30 hrs behind. As far as i know students from top universities doesn't have time to come to forums. if answering to your post is called crap then y the hell dont u cut the crap of posting? u cannot expect everyone to accept ur post!!! BTW u teaching me manners and claiming personal attacks is kinda funny cos u r the one started personal attacks on contestants n we responded back!!! tum kuch zyaada hi dimaag main leliya ouch i know how that feels.

u call fellow members snakes,reptiles then u r automatically one hun!!! students from top universities of UK have a perfect english vocaubulary which u r missing. Sahar cut the crap and come back in ur id. Laakh koshish karo lekin chup nahin sakte.

over all if u think people r posting crap y take pains of even responding too??? kuch to hain!!!

Aww good luck mate with ur sciences studies!!! Dont give a wrong paper on snakes lol

You are such loser  do you know what top universities are for sciences

no so zip your comments

OXFORD UNIVERSITY, CAMBRIDGE, WARWICK, KINGS COLLEGE LONDON, MANCHESTER, BRISTOL AND IMPERIAL ARE ALL TOP IN SCIENCES BUT I GUESS YOU WOULD  NOTKNOW THAT INFO- WANT MORE NAMES

As for time difference you don't what your chatting mate because as soon as i get up i don't jump on this forums to talk about bb4 i surf in my own leisure time.

And what the heck University students don't get time to GO ON FORUMS mate it is Christmas holidays in the UK but i guess again you would not know about that because you do not live here.

And your vocab is crap not mine but i have just noticed your intelligence of understanding is also a big ZERO because i said PERSONAL ATTACKS meaning personal attacks on myself/yourself the word personal defines yourself not tiwari OR ANYONE ELSE.

I was talking about shweta in this post not you so how is this a personal attack on YOU or are you that obsessed with shweta that you take any attack on her personally sad toss pot.

Get a life beyond bbb4 i made a post take with a pinch of salt it is my opinion, You give you're opinion and move on don't step the mark and make rubbish commets on my vocab etc.

Because i dont take or give crap without a reason. YOU STARTED THIS I FINISH THIS NONSENSE OF MICK TAKING AND AGAIN DON'T CALL ME SAHAR.

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i asked u what r good uni for sciences. i know the uni's in UK hun. I live in London. nobody gets on their computers as soon as they wakeup. if u think i am crap then cut the crap of responding to me.my vocaubulary is much better than yours though even if i didnt go to top uni's in UKLOL

aww dil pe mat le yaar. jaao take a chill pill. bahut thak gaya hain tu.LOL

Edited by kuttasaharr - 21 December 2010 at 12:51pm
Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Mr.armaan you are telling names of universities which are known to all.This is no big deal.
DeadDead
Tell us which branch you are pursuing and in which university.....Tongue
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

i asked u what r good uni for sciences. i know the uni's in UK hun. I live in London. nobody gets on their computers as soon as they wakeup. if u think i am crap then cut the crap of responding to me.my vocaubulary is much better than yours though even if i didnt go to top uni's in UKLOL

aww dil pe mat le yaar. jaao take a chill pill. bahut thaka gaya hain tu.LOL
 my life definetely is beyond BB guess u have got BB into ur life!!! thats y u r frustrated when someone answers u. may be u shud take pinch of pepper along with salt as well!!!!

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashraynaik

Mr.armaan you are telling names of universities which are known to all.This is no big deal.
DeadDead
looool ashray he just browsed all the names on the net before replyingLOL n now he will search for suitable uni n course name as wellLOL

Edited by kuttasaharr - 21 December 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supremo

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

DeadDead
looool ashray he just browsed all the names on the net before replyingLOL n now he will search for suitable uni n course name as wellLOL
Obviously .poor guy.
Embarrassed
Now he must be surfing for all  branches of science to quote in his next post.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharr

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

DeadDead
Obviously .poor guy.
Embarrassed
Now he must be surfing for all  branches of science to quote in his next post.LOLLOL

ROFLROFL
ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
University names are general knowledge for intelligent people and is that what you do when your'e stuck browse the net for information. Fantastic that is where you get all your information from thanks for letting me know.
And i really don't believe for a second you live in london no way mate.
And you're mate who taking your side tell him to mind his own  business.
And i don't give out personal details like which uni i go to that is too personal for strangers like you to know.

Go to top