India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SHWETA IS BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 11)

ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Obviously you are poor in English.Saying Big 3 times doesn't changeIts big, bigger ,biggest. They teach that at school .

the meaning of the word.. Par aapke padhayi karne ke ARMAAN kabhi POORE nahi hue.

So you are called armaan puri

Hey Meena1 don't take the mickey out of my post i used the big word thrice as a definition as sarcasm in terms of clarifying her image.

And i am not Sahar ok i am from UK and very highly educated so don't teach me education mate. Just because you're a tiwari fan that does not give you the right to take personal attacks at me.
Gosh you need to allocution lessons, next time take care in what you say.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
  ARMAANPURI  ,   i think dt ur not saher ...
ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

ARMAANPARI LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BIG ZERO IN BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES WHEN YOU ARE AT SCHOOL. IN ECOLOGICAL CYCLE EVERY CREATURE COEXISTS. GOSSH DARLING PLEASE GET BACK TO YOUR SCIENCE BASICS!!! U R SO OBSESSED WITH ST THAT EVEN YOU STARTED GETTING ANIMALS/BIRDS/REPTILES INTO YOUR DISCUSSIONS!!! BEWARE MAY BE A SNAKE MIGHT HISSSSSSSSS AND BITE YOU

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW .sT CREATED HERSELF A SNAKE!!! ONLY A SNAKE CAN RECOGNISE A FELLOW MATE. DARLING. NO PROBLEM SAHAR YEH NAQAAB UTARKE AAJA

I would say the same to you i not Sahar and i am surprised the personal attacks you guys are giving.  I am from the UK and i did not hide away the is a difference in India and Uk timings i have only just read your'e rubbish views.

Your'e the big zero on this forum and i have studied science from the top universities in the Uk so mate you are making a fool of your self and only your self. Tiwari fan you are but the biggest snake here is you that is why you simply have no manners to talk.

And cut this snake crap it is doing my head in so find something better to discuss mate.

Edited by ARMAANPARI - 21 December 2010 at 12:09pm
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANPARI

ARMAANPARI LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BIG ZERO IN BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES WHEN YOU ARE AT SCHOOL. IN ECOLOGICAL CYCLE EVERY CREATURE COEXISTS. GOSSH DARLING PLEASE GET BACK TO YOUR SCIENCE BASICS!!! U R SO OBSESSED WITH ST THAT EVEN YOU STARTED GETTING ANIMALS/BIRDS/REPTILES INTO YOUR DISCUSSIONS!!! BEWARE MAY BE A SNAKE MIGHT HISSSSSSSSS AND BITE YOU

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW .sT CREATED HERSELF A SNAKE!!! ONLY A SNAKE CAN RECOGNISE A FELLOW MATE. DARLING. NO PROBLEM SAHAR YEH NAQAAB UTARKE AAJA

I would say the same to you i not Sahar and i am surprised the personal attacks you guys are giving.  I am from the UK and i did not hide away the is a difference in India and Uk timings i have only just read your'e rubbish views.

Your'e the big zero on this forum and i have studied science from the top universities in the Uk so mate you are making a fool of your self and only your self. Tiwari fan you are but the biggest snake here is you that is why you simply have no manners to talk.

And cut this snake crap it is doing my head in so find something better to discuss mate.

mate u r the one who brought this snake crap into a thread!!! Aww u r from top universities of UK. Do u know which university is best for sciences? Forensic science or zoological science or political science, BTW am from Uk too and time difference to india is about 5.30 hrs behind. As far as i know students from top universities doesn't have time to come to forums. if answering to your post is called crap then y the hell dont u cut the crap of posting? u cannot expect everyone to accept ur post!!! BTW u teaching me manners and claiming personal attacks is kinda funny cos u r the one started personal attacks on contestants n we responded back!!! tum kuch zyaada hi dimaag main leliya ouch i know how that feels.

u call fellow members snakes,reptiles then u r automatically one hun!!! students from top universities of UK have a perfect english vocaubulary which u r missing. Sahar cut the crap and come back in ur id. Laakh koshish karo lekin chup nahin sakte.

over all if u think people r posting crap y take pains of even responding too??? kuch to hain!!!
Aww good luck mate with ur sciences studies!!! Dont give a wrong paper on snakes lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Obviously you are poor in English.Saying Big 3 times doesn't changeIts big, bigger ,biggest. They teach that at school .

the meaning of the word.. Par aapke padhayi karne ke ARMAAN kabhi POORE nahi hue.

So you are called armaan puri

Hey Meena1 don't take the mickey out of my post i used the big word thrice as a definition as sarcasm in terms of clarifying her image.

And i am not Sahar ok i am from UK and very highly educated so don't teach me education mate. Just because you're a tiwari fan that does not give you the right to take personal attacks at me.
Gosh you need to allocution lessons, next time take care in what you say.
  Just because you are from UK it does not mean you are highly educated . What are your qualifications?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrMeena1

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

What kind of science? Which university?
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashraynaik

What kind of science? Which university?

bang on buddy.Thumbs Up
shanza_farrakh Newbie
shanza_farrakh
shanza_farrakh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
no guyzzz.......she'z nt tht bad huh....???

Go to top