SHWETA IS BIG BIG BIG LOSER - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashraynaik

Mr.armaan you are telling names of universities which are known to all.This is no big deal.
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Tell us which branch you are pursuing and in which university.....๐Ÿ˜›
looool ashray he just browsed all the names on the net before replying๐Ÿ˜† n now he will search for suitable uni n course name as well๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

looool ashray he just browsed all the names on the net before replying๐Ÿ˜† n now he will search for suitable uni n course name as well๐Ÿ˜†
Obviously .poor guy.
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now he must be surfing for all  branches of science to quote in his next post.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Obviously .poor guy.
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now he must be surfing for all  branches of science to quote in his next post.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ROFL๐Ÿคฃ
University names are general knowledge for intelligent people and is that what you do when your'e stuck browse the net for information. Fantastic that is where you get all your information from thanks for letting me know.
And i really don't believe for a second you live in london no way mate.
And you're mate who taking your side tell him to mind his own  business.
And i don't give out personal details like which uni i go to that is too personal for strangers like you to know.

Originally posted by ARMAANPARI

University names are general knowledge for intelligent people and is that what you do when your'e stuck browse the net for information. Fantastic that is where you get all your information from thanks for letting me know.
And i don't give out personal details like which uni i go to that is too personal for strangers like you to know.

So you backed out eh? Good decision.๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by cupid-struck

newbie๐Ÿคฃ

Hahhaha Do u mean newbie pagal hote hai? ROFL ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ARMAANPARI

address deta hun aaja mil le.  i dont need to fake that i live in london. giving out uni n course details is not too personal. chal koi baat nahin chodo!!! i dont care a damn if u believe me or not. u r free to think whatever u want to.BTW the fellow member is not my friend looks like he is urs. cos he knows u too much inside out i suppose!!! chalo jaake dinner karle bhai its 8.00 pm already. night temps r going to be too low

Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago

Shweta is NOT a big loser๐Ÿ˜ณ Sorry but jo is tara ke topi's bana te hai who losser's hote hai ! ๐Ÿคฃ Okay just kidding ! ๐Ÿ˜† Btw the r aloud to comments/made negative ugh... Topic! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I hope u understand ! (: LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

Please modratore cloed the topic ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Because mein apni Shweta ke baare mine negative comment's nahi suna chati ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope u don't minde ! (:
๐Ÿ˜†

So you backed out eh? Good decision.๐Ÿ‘

koi chaara to nahin hain naa๐Ÿ˜† zyaada bolegaa toh poll kholegaa๐Ÿ˜†

LOL armaan pari, naam se to ladki lagti hai. Koi ladki, kisi stranger se jiske dp mein bulldog ka pic ho .. nahi  milegi na .. reasonable hai ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

EDIT: Btw, what breed is this ? pug ? bulldog ?

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago