Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shayari

I dont know u r the sahar with different id or not.. but i jus hate this Shweta!!! 😑 

Lagta hain BB iss baar shweta ko jitakar hi rahega...  usko itna footage de raha hain aur kal bhi usko nominations se bachaya hain..😑 isiliye kal se mein JDJ ke breaks mein BB dekh rahi hoon...scripted story ko dekh dekh kar bore ho raha hainπŸ˜†

I disagree . Veena and ashmit are given all the footage. No footage given to others.
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont know u r the sahar with different id or not.. but i jus hate this Shweta!!! 😑 

Lagta hain BB iss baar shweta ko jitakar hi rahega...  usko itna footage de raha hain aur kal bhi usko nominations se bachaya hain..😑 isiliye kal se mein JDJ ke breaks mein BB dekh rahi hoon...scripted story ko dekh dekh kar bore ho raha hainπŸ˜†

yeh id to definetely sahar ka hi hain. her English and bold capital letters gave her away. her vocaubulary is mind blowing as she chooses to repeat the same!!!!

sahar/armaanpoori  is the biggest ST fan. woh jahan bhi dekhti hain usko ST nazar aati hai. she can see ST in air,water,earth.mountains,mosquitoes,(thats y she chooses word makkaar) and new addition to list is reptiles!!!!!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ashraynaik

I disagree . Veena and ashmit are given all the footage. No footage given to others.

sab ki dekhne ki nazariya alag hoti hain..πŸ˜† 
i agree that BB is showing more clips of A and V..but they are losing their respect day by day(infact from the very starting no aam junta is respecting themπŸ˜†)
but abt shweta's footage i think BB is showing only gud things of her...

if u r a ST fan then jus ignore my comments.. 😳 kyunki mein argue karna nahi chahati hoonπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

yeh id to definetely sahar ka hi hain. her English and bold capital letters gave her away. her vocaubulary is mind blowing as she chooses to repeat the same!!!!

sahar/armaanpoori  is the biggest ST fan. woh jahan bhi dekhti hain usko ST nazar aati hai. she can see ST in air,water,earth.mountains,mosquitoes,(thats y she chooses word makkaar) and new addition to list is reptiles!!!!!

hey kutta sahar..where were u these days..miss ur hilarious comments...
ya might be she is sahar only🀒
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes.. they r showing all good things abt Sameer too πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yes.. they r showing all good things abt Sameer too πŸ˜†

NA...sameer is always good..im not his fan at first..but he won the ppl's hrt.....infact i dint like anybody at the first... i watch the show not for any person..i watch the show for the real game.... while watching its normal to discuss who is good or bad, who is genuine or fake...kisiko ST achchi lagti hain tho kisiko Sam...
kahana... sabki dekhneki nazariya alag hoti hain
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

NA...sameer is always good..im not his fan at first..but he won the ppl's hrt.....infact i dint like anybody at the first... i watch the show not for any person..i watch the show for the real game.... while watching its normal to discuss who is good or bad, who is genuine or fake...kisiko ST achchi lagti hain tho kisiko Sam...
kahana... sabki dekhneki nazariya alag hoti hain

If you go by the logic that 'Sam is good because he won people's hearts', then with the same logic, Shweta is also good.. πŸ˜‰

Anyways, in this show, they didnt show any fake or bad stuff abt Shweta n Sameer so far.. except 2/3.. Like Shweta's dominance, or Sameer's weird jokes or twisting words..

And mere nazro mei, filhaal dono ko accha accha dikhaya.. So both are good .. who caresπŸ˜† But aisa nahi ke Sam is a saint and issi liye usmei kuch burai hai hi nahi.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
lollyland thumbnail
i dont' see the point of this man i really when i see bigboss i always see veen saying or trying to say bad thing of her even sweta don't say anything so it isreally funny  really stupid of u to make this headlilne
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok shweta is fake and everyone else in the house is such a honest people that u wont ever meet anyone like them...

seriously if someone is swearing at u and abusing how u r.. wat u do expect to sit down and listen to her abuses.... she stood up for herslef and swore back at her which is not wrong at all...
but i guess people have talk about shweta..

there is saying which goes like this

The reason why people talk behind your back is because you are ahead of them!!!!

which is soo true... coz shweta has more fan following then anyone else in that house and peopel r bound to say bad stuff about her...
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

If you go by the logic that 'Sam is good because he won people's hearts', then with the same logic, Shweta is also good.. πŸ˜‰

Anyways, in this show, they didnt show any fake or bad stuff abt Shweta n Sameer so far.. except 2/3.. Like Shweta's dominance, or Sameer's weird jokes or twisting words..

And mere nazro mei, filhaal dono ko accha accha dikhaya.. So both are good .. who caresπŸ˜† But aisa nahi ke Sam is a saint and issi liye usmei kuch burai hai hi nahi.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

arey yaar..tumto ST ki fan ho...isiliye uski har kaam tumko achchi dikti hain..but mujhe tho woh dramabaazi dikti hain..ab yeh mat bolo ki sam bhi drama karta hain..ya woh kuch karta hain...kyunki mein jaanti hoon agar ST ke baare mein kuch kaha tho tumko bura lagta hainTongue