Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shashed

Groupbie

shashed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I think i don't need to give an introduction to this serial. This is so popular among us. come & share your thoughts about your serial...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nathaswaram Serial Discussion" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

I am watching this serial right from the first episode and it is really an very interesting serial...to watch....

I like both Malar and Gopi characters a lot...... Malar looks really beautiful and also acts very well...
Gopi ofcourse we know is an excellent actor....

This serial is really interesting now....with Malar marriage progressing.....
Hope and Really wish Malar doesnt get married to Gokul......

Gopi do something...stop your Malar from getting married to that Gokul.....Angry

Everyone in this serial look and act very naturally.....good selection.....

one thing I dont like in this serial is too much of crying...but thats the trade mark of any tamil serial right...?

shashed

Groupbie

shashed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMG.. Dono what is gonna hapen tomorrow..Confused

Who will marry malar?
 Gopi or Gokul?

lakshyam

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
malar marriage suspense thaanga mudiyala....will she marry gokul still? pls dooooooooonntttttttt

Gopi playing nadhaswaram was a real twist!!!!!

Semmmmmma thrillling episode!!!!

But hope Malars marriage gets stopppedddddd!

If Thirumurugan is going to show like Malar is getting married to Gokul....then all the tension, confusion ellam waste..... then it wont be interesting to watch this serial....

waiting for tomorrows episode

shashed

Groupbie

shashed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

malar marriage suspense thaanga mudiyala....will she marry gokul still? pls dooooooooonntttttttt

Gopi playing nadhaswaram was a real twist!!!!!

Semmmmmma thrillling episode!!!!

But hope Malars marriage gets stopppedddddd!

If Thirumurugan is going to show like Malar is getting married to Gokul....then all the tension, confusion ellam waste..... then it wont be interesting to watch this serial....

waiting for tomorrows episode

You r right, even i wish that Malar should marry Gopi..
Gokul is  weird character..
but not all the love win.. dono whether director sir will show this that way n make malar marry Gokul.. 
lets see.. suspense thaanga mudiyalappppa...

lakshyam

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I just watched todays episode....malar becomes thirumathi Gokul.....poor Malar....her crying has started now forever.....

It was a very touching episode though....Malar watching Gopi all the time when Gokul was tieing the thali in her neck...Cry  Superb acting by Malar Clap

I think the biggest villi to Malar  is Rohini....knowingly or unknowingly she has digged a big grave to Malar and Gopis love and today successfully she burried their love forever....

She first killed their love when Gopi came to Malars house to convey his love..Rohini insulted Gopi like anything and made him shut his mouth forever...Cry

Atlast when Malar and Gopi conveyed their love and Malar came happily to their house, Rohini digged a big grave to their love by running away from their house....Angry

In todays episode, when Malar couldnt control her emotions during the Muhurtham....ran into her room from the mandapam...Rohini confused Malar and made her sit in the manavarai and get married to Gokul....if Rohini didnt do that, Malars marriage might have got stopped....
So well done Rohini...you atlast pulled your sister and her love into a graveyard and buried them forever Dead

So more crying, crying and crying...coming up in this serial...Unhappy

shashed

shashed

Groupbie

shashed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

I just watched todays episode....malar becomes thirumathi Gokul.....poor Malar....her crying has started now forever.....

It was a very touching episode though....Malar watching Gopi all the time when Gokul was tieing the thali in her neck...Cry  Superb acting by Malar Clap

I think the biggest villi to Malar  is Rohini....knowingly or unknowingly she has digged a big grave to Malar and Gopis love and today successfully she burried their love forever....

She first killed their love when Gopi came to Malars house to convey his love..Rohini insulted Gopi like anything and made him shut his mouth forever...Cry

Atlast when Malar and Gopi conveyed their love and Malar came happily to their house, Rohini digged a big grave to their love by running away from their house....Angry

In todays episode, when Malar couldnt control her emotions during the Muhurtham....ran into her room from the mandapam...Rohini confused Malar and made her sit in the manavarai and get married to Gokul....if Rohini didnt do that, Malars marriage might have got stopped....
So well done Rohini...you atlast pulled your sister and her love into a graveyard and buried them forever Dead

So more crying, crying and crying...coming up in this serial...Unhappy

Very true, i am speechless after today's episode..
dono wat gokul is gonna do hereafter..  poor malar.. poor gopi..

yoshini

yoshini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I hope it is a dreamCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.