Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET. UPDATE ME. PLEASE.

super_girl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey;

i had my tv and internet removed a long time ago and i just recently got it back. I missed out on a lot of episodes of Geet. I'm only updated upto the part where Maan can't take Geet in his house as something happens to Nainatra and she goes to hospital.  Can someone please tell me what happens after that and the new people and the whole story???

That would be greatly appreciated.

xoxo,

SuperGirl.

P.S. I tried the helpdesk although they are taking a long time to answer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oo ok i'll try.. but i might miss some parts soo bear with me..
so ye naintara goes to hospitall.. and dev files divorce to her.. and then she gets mad and all and she calls her bro.. and then dadi kinda has a tiff with geet (not a major one ) just that at that specific time when geet left the engagement dadi got mad so she was kinda against maan's marriage with geet and all so she tells maan that what will people think that how can geet marry u when their other bhabhi is in hospital..
but then when dadi realizes.. everything comes back to normal.. 
at the same time there was this party of pindi queen and there naintara plans to throw geet down the stairs so that would kill her child but then maan comes there and saves her... people find out the truth wat NT was gonna do and disgusted about her.. and then people are also raising questions what does geet mean to Maan and why is he always protecting her and then he fills her maang with blood.. and then their wedding prep starts and dadi accepts her back 
and then anwesha (maan's sister) enters and she didn't quite relate well with geet at first aquantance but then they became pretty cooll.. and then arjun (NT's bro) enters and NT explains how Maan tried to destroy her and ruined everything .. took her husband back.. and then arjun is maan's and geet's wedding planner.. and will somehow try to destroy their future (as per promos) and anwesha is instigated by tasha to know about geet's past.. 

hope you understand all this ðŸ˜Š