Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MG NEW FF- My Selfish Heart UPD: CH7-PG32 ~29 JAN (Page 29)

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ok vicky loved her we know that but did she coz she always adressed him as a friend.. best frnd... she never really did say she loved him... its damn intrestingEmbarrassed.... maan will make her fall in love with him n break her heart... god these men... well i guess he will fall in the midst of pretending to fall for herWink... but then again he will do as planned n break her heart n just as he feels his task is done he will finally read the entire dairy n realise it wasnt her fault anyway... but how is geet related to vicky's death... Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanGeetkiSimmi

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
awesome part.
loved it.
 it's going great and it's interesting more .
update soon.

MaanGeetkiSimmi

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Nice update dear. So sasha and Adi heardShocked. Lets see what happens now. Will they tell Geet?

MaanGeetkiSimmi

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
aiyana may be i'm wrong but i don't think vicky luvd her, luvd her. i mean as friend yes but as a lover, no. maan read the part in the diary up untill he looked at the name of the girl that started with SOuch. so i'm guessing it can't be geet. Ermm
u r right that geet always took vicky as a friend & nothing more. it's maan who has presumed wrong.D'oh

MaanGeetkiSimmi

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MaanGeetkiSimmi

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
lovely update simiClapClapClapClap
i was waiting for this precap since your last updateWink
excited that the updates r now gng to be 3x a weekClapClapClap

MaanGeetkiSimmi

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Gr88!!
Loveee the part!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

MaanGeetkiSimmi

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
OH SHI....*!  NOOOO WAYYY!!! Silly WOW WOW WOW! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVED THE WHOLE phone convo scene, shifting to Geet at VKC, and then back to phonecall which Adi-Sasha overhear..!! OH.. EM.. GEE!! WOWWWWWWW @ that part particularly!!

That end was freakin' FANNNNNTASSSSTIC TOOO!!! Yo Sim, you wrote in this part that Geet wouldn't cry over the man she hated / loved, so would that mean Vicky and then ANOTHER character who is yet to be revealed and possibly the person who shuts the door and says the line from the first precap?? aaaaaaa YOU MUST update tomorrow! I can't wait already! The precap are torturous - please reveal everything FAST! LOL

Awwwwwww ok, I HAVE to mention this - even though it was small, I LOVED the small mention of Romeo in Geet's thoughts. He's such an adorable character that it comes naturally to smile if / whenever he pops up lol

An undoubtedly brilliant update once again! I'm having another "mega-annoyed moment" right now = it's high time the "LOVE" button be invented on IF so that we can actually hit "LOVE" on a post too..! urgh. ESP when it's as suchaaaa megaaaa pleasing update like this!

Anywayyyys, womannnn!!! I AM SUPER HAPPY that you've chosen to add DRAMA to every part now - like HA-LOW, that's what fiction's all about - be it tv shows, ff's or cinema... DRAMA is a MUST, therefore... dramatise this to your hearts content!! =D There was plenty of drama in this btw, which, OMG... I LOVED every word of! So do keep that up with your lovable style.

On the whole, this was such an awesome update, cos it had So Much to it! You so wonderfully added shades of
HUMOUR
(with Maan's comment about having a RUBBER head after bumping into Geet??!! LOL);
SADNESS
(with Geet's stiffening at the idea of returning to VKC + then having to face what she didn't wanna);
SUSPENSSSSSE -
(MAAN AND DEV?? CONVO);
curiosity, frustration, mixed feelings and lots moooooore! Keep updating so wonderfully, looking forward to the triple treats a week =D =D =D 

Saz
x x x x x

and ohh! you're so welcome for the promotion in the Jalwa thread LOL like I said before, this is tooooo gooood to miss out on! Tongue

MaanGeetkiSimmi

Go to top