Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MG NEW FF- My Selfish Heart UPD: CH7-PG32 ~29 JAN (Page 11)

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Nice FF
Maan is faltu ka back of Geet
He shuld knw na that she is totally broken by Vicky gng away nahi but he cares jus for Vicky
Maan n Geet's meet was fab
Loved how Geet retorts to all
She is mind blowing here
Plz update soon n add me to ur pm list
Thanks for reading & commenting ! I'll add yu to the pm list ! Big smile

MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GEETOdhaniLover

Very Interesting storyline ... please update soon ... Can you please add me to your PM List? Please and Thank you

Hey thanks for commenting & yeah i'll add you ! Big smile

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Geet you go girl.....stand up to all of them.

Maan needs to be taken down a notch Angry......any chance of that happening LOL LOL LOL

Geet already took care of Sasha but I guess Sasha is going make her life miserable LOL LOL LOL

God MSK is so mean.....calling the poor girl to work even before the offices open Angry.........I hope she poisons his coffee Wink

Thanks for the update. The story is really intriguing. Looking forward to more.

Jhan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanGeetkiSimmikooliio

MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! So this is probabely the longest part that I've writtenBig smile
OMG guys did you watch the episode where Maan said I love you to Geet? I was like watching it and writing it. So basically it was what got me to right the update continuously LOLS! What did you guys think of MSK's way of saying I love you? Oh and now in today's episode he's angry! Many were confused on why he's angry but I"m kinda happy and excited that we get to see the same angry young man MSK again WinkBig smile So enough of me, here's the next part, and it has some clues about .. well things ! Dont forget to:
Read + Enjoy + Comment + Like
~Simmi

Chapter 4:
The right enemy?

Geet felt someone tap her shoulder and she turned around to see that it was Pinky with a confused looking Adi beside her. She literally jumped off the bench as she finally realised that she wouldn't have to wait outside any longer.

"Geet?" questioned a confused looking Pinky, "What are you doing here so early? It's only 7:30..."

"That dumb boss of yours to-" began Geet but stopped mid sentence.

"Wait a minute..If I tell them how Maan sir tricked me, won't it just make me look dumb?" thought Geet.

"Hah! Guys, I just thought I'd you know..uhm show up early for my first day of work and you know not be late…" answered Geet pathetically.

If it were possible, Geet would mentally be face-palming herself.

"Uh hahaa," laughed Adi, "I know why she's here! She wants to impress Maan sir by showing up early for work ! Aahaaha!"

Geet's face scrunched up in disgust. "Why on earth would I want to do that?" she asked.

"Don't worry Geet," replied Pinky, "We all have our days where we want to impress him."

Pinky giggled and before Geet got a chance to respond she began talking again.

"Well unfortunately for you.." began Pinky while unlocking the office door, "Dhakdhak doesn't come to office until 9 o'clock"

And with that Pinky and Adi stepped into the building with an angry Geet right behind them.

"Wait a minute!" she yelled, "How come he gets to come to work so late?"

Adi and Pinky looked at each other and then turned to look at her as if she were the stupidest person alive.

"Because.." said Adi, "He's the boss..?"

- - - - - - * -

Pinky instantly liked Geet. She wanted to make sure that Geet was here to stay and wouldn't get fired like all of Maan's other secretaries. So she told Geet everything there was to know about the office staffs daily routine. Starting from how Maan liked his coffee to how he preferred his files to be organized. Pinky could only hope that Geet wouldn't make any mistakes now.

"Hey Pinky," said Geet as she followed Pinky into what was now her cabin, "How come you came to work so early this morning? I mean doesn't work start at 8 o'clock for you and Adi too?"

"Well the receptionist has to come to work early, it's company policy," answered Pinky.

"And Adi..?" asked Geet again.

"OH! He gets a ride with me every morning and if he want's a ride with me.." said Pinky giggling, "Than he has to arrive at the same time as me. Why would I-"

"Why would you go back and pick me up anyways," continued Adi as he walked into Geet's cabin smiling.

Geet smiled as she saw the friendly exchange between the two.

- - - - - - * -

The rest of the office staff arrived one after the other and busied themselves in office work. Geet was the only one who was clueless on what to do. She wanted to ask Pinky for help but the poor girl was already busy with one phone on her left ear and another to her right. When Geet looked over at Adi for help she realised that he too was busy explaining a presentations procedures to his fellow colleagues. The only person Geet saw available was Sasha, and she was certainly not going to ask for her help. After finding nothing else to do Geet decided to busy herself by decorating her cabin.

- - - - - - * -

Sasha had seen Geet standing there with nothing to do. She wanted nothing more than for MK to walk in through the door and see her doing absolutely nothing but unfortunately that was not possible as it was only 8:30am. Sasha also knew that Geet would not come to her asking for help so decided to give her something to do herself. And as soon as she saw Geet entering her cabin she followed right behind.

Geet wasn't even fully seated when her cabins door opened again. She stood up abruptly and expected it to be Maan sir, arriving early for work and yelling at her for doing nothing. But instead she saw a smirking Sasha walk in through the door and cross her arms as if waiting for Geet to say something.

"Well…?" asked Geet wondering what Sasha could have possibly wanted to do with her so early in the day.

"I want you to go and make me a cup of coffee," ordered Sasha rudely, "And make sure you only add two spoons of sugar in it. I'll be waiting at my desk."

Sasha turned to leave as Geet gaped at her back. Once outside of Geet's cabin Sasha smiled slyly.

"Bossing this Geet around should be fun; she's such a puppet" thought Sasha. But Sasha didn't make it halfway across the hall as she heard Geet call her name.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you didn't tell me if you wanted cookies with your order?" asked Geet smiling fakely.

"What?" asked Sasha scrunching her face up in confusion as she noticed the hint of sarcasm in Geet's voice.

"What I mean is," said Geet, "Go get your damn coffee yourself!"

At this everyone in the office dropped their work to look at what was going on between the two women. And as Sasha felt everyone's gaze upon her she felt greatly embarrassed. Before Sasha could even respond, Geet went off again.

"Let me tell you something, just in case you didn't already know," she began, "I am Maan sir's secretary. Not yours, not anybody else's. Which means I will only get coffee for Maan sir and not you. You want coffee? Good for you - go get it yourself."

And with that, and a glance at the clock, Geet went back to her cabin.

As everyone settled back to work and went back to what they were doing Sasha still stood there frozen in her spot. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life and it was all because of this Geet.

"I'll get you back for this Geet Handa," thought an angry Sasha, "You'll be wishing that you never came to Khurana Constructions in the first place."

Strange - someone else was also wishing the same thing.

- - - - - - * -

Maan had three of four of Vicky's diaries. If he wanted he could read everything that had happened in Vicky's since Geet had entered it. Of course Maan didn't want to invade his brothers privacy but there was no other way of finding out certain things he wanted to know about Geet.

Skimming through the first few diaries he found nothing special. Just Vicky's regular complaining about how he didn't want to work at office and how Maan was forcing him. At this Maan smiled.

"Typical Vicky," he thought. Maan was about to put the Diary away when a sentence caught his eye.

"I met her for the first time today."

As Maan flipped to the page, he prepared himself to lose himself in a world that was not his.

- - - - - - * -

January 1st 2010:

Dear Diary,

I met her for the first time today. How could all these people that she was taking orders from possibly miss her beautiful eyes? I read her name tag and found out that her name was Geet. Hmm.. I wonder why she looked like such a lost puppy. Oops! That was a bit rude wasn't it? Well what I mean to say is that she had such a depressed look on her face. Well maybe its because she's stuck working at a boring, old coffee shop? How old could she possibly be? Maybe twenty? Diary I have officially decided I am going to get my coffee from that coffee shop every day of my life for the rest of my life just so I can see those beautiful eyes. That would be the best way to start off every morning before going to that boring office. ..

Always yours, (AND ALWAYS'S GOOD LOOKING!) Wink

Vicky .

- - - - - - * -

Maan flipped to the next page only to realise that the next entry had been written almost two months after the previous.

- - - - - - * -

March 12th 2010

Dear Diary,

I know I haven't written in here in forever but I have my reasons, well one reason: Geet. That girl begins my mornings and ends my nights. Ew not in that way, well yet. I don't know what I feel for her yet, it's too early to decided. You know what I decided the second day I met Geet? I was going to get her out of that hell. Don't call me creepy but overheard her talking to her manager, who also happened to be the owner of the apartment she used to live in, and they were arguing about the rent. No wonder she was so stressed! The old man probably didn't pay her enough and took half the money for rent. Oh Well! I solved that problem. I hired her as my secretary! Yeah I thought since Maan bhai's making me work I might  as well have employee's that I can get along with and them being beautiful is just a bonus. She's not even qualified but she has some courses that she's taken in highschool and I think I'm going to let her take some weekend classes in business. Of course I had to get Geet out of her shell first. She was so quiet and actually quite rude too. I think she didn't like men.. Period. Oh well, it didn't take long for me to gain her trust...I think that's also one of her downfalls. She's still shy though and she doesn't exactly consider us friends. But I'm going to make it official by asking her out on a date - AS A FRIEND ! Big smile  I hope she accepts! You know what? I'm always going to be there for Geet. I saw a bunch of hooligans whistling at her yesterday. I don't know what's wrong with that girl, she still hasn't moved out of that rundown apartment yet! I think the first thing I'm going to do is get Geet a new apartment. Particularly somewhere closer to Khurana Constructions so it's easier for her to get to work and back. Well I'll fill you in on more tomorrow, I'm sleepy now!

Buh buh Bye! Vicky

- - - - - - * -

April 2nd 2010

Dear Diary,

I think I'm in love .

-Vicky

- - - - - - * -

April 4th 2010

Dear Diary,

So I finally bought Geet a new apartment, why should I tell you where it is? You might stalk her Tongue  What else has changed ? Hmm… I bought Geet an apartment, we're like best friends, she told me all about her past (I swear to god If I find him! Ugh, I hate all my girlies exes but Geet's special and this ex .. Angry ), oh and I also drive Geet to work and then her back to her apartment. Yeah so the office staff thinks we have a thing going on, that Tasha won't leave Geet alone. If Maan bhai hadn't hired her himself I would have fired her ages ago ! Did I mention that I'm in love? I think it's getting harder and harder each and every day to see her go by me, be so close and yet not be able to tell how I feel. Some day.. I will =D

-Vicky

- - - - - - * -

"He fell in love with Geet in two months?" thought a confused Maan, "Wow, she sure had him whipped."

- - - - - - * -

April 12th 2010

Dear Diary,

Geet and I are eating ice cream write right now. Ahah she keeps trying to read what I'm writing but I'm not going to let her read it. Oh wait she wants to sign in here, how sweet =P Great now she's eating out of my ice cream bowl! Gotta go, we're gonna go watch a movie and than head out to the park!

-Vicky

- - - - - - * -

Maan read through the diary and all he could find was each and every moment that Geet had spent with his brother recorded in there. He pressed his hand against his temple in frustration.

"I don't have time for this," thought Maan to himself, "I need to find out what exactly Geet did that day that lead.. That lead to Vicky's accident."

- - - - - - * - 

August 20th 2010

Dear Diary,

What I'm beginning to feel for her is so deep that it hurts to see her yet not be able to tell her how I feel. After much persuasion , I think I'm going to finally do it. Geet always says to tell someone what you feel before you lose them so I'm going to follow her advice. It's so strange how quick I've fallen in love with her! I'll fill you in soon -

-Vicky

- - - - - - * - 

September 2nd 2010

SHE SAIDDD YESSS - WOOOOOHHHH ! SHE LOVES MEE TOO Big smile

- Vicky

- - - - - - - * -

November 24th 2010

I can't believe how perfect she is. Sometimes I wonder why she won't tell me anything about her past or family. She says I'm her only family. Should I believe her? I don't know but at the say time I feel bad for doubting her just because she won't open up to me. Geet keeps telling me I'm too love struck but who cares? As long as I've got her I'm fine.

- - - - - - - * -

Dec 1st 2010

I can't believe she would do this to me. All this time what I thought was love, she considered it a joke, a drama. I was just a puppet for her that she used to get what she had wanted all along. My properties, money and business -  basically a luxerious life. Can someone actually stoop so low? I guess I know the answer to that but the real question is: How could I have been so stupid? Now that I look back and see all the things that we've been through and the lies that have been told it just seems so damn obvious! From our first meeting to now I've been nothing but played. All she needed to do what ask! What didn't I do for her? Find her a new place to live, provide her with a job and moreover I was ready to give everything to her. I already bought the ring and was planning on proposing to her. I loved her with all my heart and all she wanted was my money and business. I wanted to marry Sa-

- - - - - - * -

Maan threw the diary across the room not wanting to read any more as anger rushed through him. Compared to what he had known before this was ten times worse reading it from a heart broken Vicky's perspective. With rage filling each and every nerve of his Maan gripped onto the handle of the chair as he turned his bloodshot eyes to the picture of Vicky placed on the wall.

"I promise you Vicky that I'll break her heart Vicky," fumed Maan, " I'll break Geet's heart just like she broke yours."

So what was the part, what are your thoughts on it? Big smile
Do let me know by commenting or just pressing the like button
~Simmi
IMPORTANT: I CHANGED MY USERNAME haha yes i finally figured out I was a senior member and could do so, well i think I've been a senior member for like ages noww, blond moments LOL
PMS LATER !

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

havelibagalbumbushisvahc123chintushilpascarce05sad777saniya_naiknikitaagarwal06Salmankatkasturi11ukdesigirlkrishna.Ballumaufizza25orubaammyicycoolNiksAngelDancinFirefliesKavyaNaik123pulvi16thendral_111taanninonabebuprizahansasmanikipukibono_jostnaMoon002RukhluvMaanmyedward12sanjuleemaansi007shivangi783doosheekareea88charlie1950Sujata77trishapChotiiteri_susanmaanmishtipushpiiqbals4everluvabbybabybd670816amzu32maanujaanu-shamima-ninaviNav2010basicquestion1-Veritaserum-ramaheshiMadzambbihasanu3108mrk-1lovelycutietedykweetrockstar--Saavi--anjucool-afsha-kooliiocharmed onesKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanmaanseepreethiaShalvelove2_somahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6felicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinknotfadedaway

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i just read all ur parts
awesome i loved it'plz pm me ur next update
funnymonkey Goldie
funnymonkey
funnymonkey

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I knw vicky wasnt talkin bout geet in his diary!!!
Who did he fall in love with???
Omg reveal soon
Great update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjulee

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjuleeshivangi783basicquestion1ramaheshcharmed ones

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjuleecharmed ones

Go to top