Gr88!!
Loveee the part!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OH SHI....*!  NOOOO WAYYY!!! πŸ€ͺ WOW WOW WOW! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVED THE WHOLE phone convo scene, shifting to Geet at VKC, and then back to phonecall which Adi-Sasha overhear..!! OH.. EM.. GEE!! WOWWWWWWW @ that part particularly!!

That end was freakin' FANNNNNTASSSSTIC TOOO!!! Yo Sim, you wrote in this part that Geet wouldn't cry over the man she hated / loved, so would that mean Vicky and then ANOTHER character who is yet to be revealed and possibly the person who shuts the door and says the line from the first precap?? aaaaaaa YOU MUST update tomorrow! I can't wait already! The precap are torturous - please reveal everything FAST! πŸ˜†

Awwwwwww ok, I HAVE to mention this - even though it was small, I LOVED the small mention of Romeo in Geet's thoughts. He's such an adorable character that it comes naturally to smile if / whenever he pops up lol

An undoubtedly brilliant update once again! I'm having another "mega-annoyed moment" right now = it's high time the "LOVE" button be invented on IF so that we can actually hit "LOVE" on a post too..! urgh. ESP when it's as suchaaaa megaaaa pleasing update like this!

Anywayyyys, womannnn!!! I AM SUPER HAPPY that you've chosen to add DRAMA to every part now - like HA-LOW, that's what fiction's all about - be it tv shows, ff's or cinema... DRAMA is a MUST, therefore... dramatise this to your hearts content!! =D There was plenty of drama in this btw, which, OMG... I LOVED every word of! So do keep that up with your lovable style.

On the whole, this was such an awesome update, cos it had So Much to it! You so wonderfully added shades of
HUMOUR
(with Maan's comment about having a RUBBER head after bumping into Geet??!! πŸ˜†);
SADNESS
(with Geet's stiffening at the idea of returning to VKC + then having to face what she didn't wanna);
SUSPENSSSSSE -
(MAAN AND DEV?? CONVO);
curiosity, frustration, mixed feelings and lots moooooore! Keep updating so wonderfully, looking forward to the triple treats a week =D =D =D 

Saz
x x x x x

and ohh! you're so welcome for the promotion in the Jalwa thread πŸ˜† like I said before, this is tooooo gooood to miss out on! πŸ˜›

divareena thumbnail

Lool they smacked their foreheads together. Maan please move out of geet's way and let her pass. Aww she is scared of being close to him, she is attracted to him.

How mean of maan to expect geet to do something wrong, me will not be happy if you make her cry. 😑Infact he would be most upset too.

Who is that evil guy? And my god why did geet scream? Me worried now😲

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely ff...pls add me in your pm list...

and update soon
Originally posted by: shelly_08

if this continues....the story shud b renamed 2 ''seducing ms perfect''🀣

LOL me and Simmi were talking bout this cuz my ff's name is Seducing Mr. Perfect

🀣
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome.. but OMG adi n sasha heard him πŸ˜•
cant wait for the next update cause precaps seem interesting
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chotii

OH SHI....*!  NOOOO WAYYY!!! πŸ€ͺ WOW WOW WOW! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVED THE WHOLE phone convo scene, shifting to Geet at VKC, and then back to phonecall which Adi-Sasha overhear..!! OH.. EM.. GEE!! WOWWWWWWW @ that part particularly!!

That end was freakin' FANNNNNTASSSSTIC TOOO!!! Yo Sim, you wrote in this part that Geet wouldn't cry over the man she hated / loved, so would that mean Vicky and then ANOTHER character who is yet to be revealed and possibly the person who shuts the door and says the line from the first precap?? aaaaaaa YOU MUST update tomorrow! I can't wait already! The precap are torturous - please reveal everything FAST! πŸ˜†

Awwwwwww ok, I HAVE to mention this - even though it was small, I LOVED the small mention of Romeo in Geet's thoughts. He's such an adorable character that it comes naturally to smile if / whenever he pops up lol

An undoubtedly brilliant update once again! I'm having another "mega-annoyed moment" right now = it's high time the "LOVE" button be invented on IF so that we can actually hit "LOVE" on a post too..! urgh. ESP when it's as suchaaaa megaaaa pleasing update like this!

Anywayyyys, womannnn!!! I AM SUPER HAPPY that you've chosen to add DRAMA to every part now - like HA-LOW, that's what fiction's all about - be it tv shows, ff's or cinema... DRAMA is a MUST, therefore... dramatise this to your hearts content!! =D There was plenty of drama in this btw, which, OMG... I LOVED every word of! So do keep that up with your lovable style.

On the whole, this was such an awesome update, cos it had So Much to it! You so wonderfully added shades of
HUMOUR
(with Maan's comment about having a RUBBER head after bumping into Geet??!! πŸ˜†);
SADNESS
(with Geet's stiffening at the idea of returning to VKC + then having to face what she didn't wanna);
SUSPENSSSSSE -
(MAAN AND DEV?? CONVO);
curiosity, frustration, mixed feelings and lots moooooore! Keep updating so wonderfully, looking forward to the triple treats a week =D =D =D 

Saz
x x x x x

and ohh! you're so welcome for the promotion in the Jalwa thread πŸ˜† like I said before, this is tooooo gooood to miss out on! πŸ˜›

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
* again DD style 😍 *

So I'm doing justice to adding drama in every post? YAY ME !
BTW: I'm actually going to spill just cause you noticed the Romeo scene,
he's going to be joiining Geet soon! Where & When? Your going to have to read
to find out 😲πŸ₯± I prolly sounded like that man that speaks during the Geet commercials LOOLS πŸ˜†  I'm updating now - Happy commenting ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
~Simmi  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: ARMAANKSGFAN

hiiiii

awesome update
loved it
was maan taking 2 dev on da phone
adi and sasha heard
cant wait 4 c what they do next
pecaps look intresting
cant wait
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

GOOD GUESS πŸ˜‰ & thanks for Commenting ! πŸ˜ƒ

~Simmi
Originally posted by: ninand

lemme say this, I like your penchant for drama.. very muchπŸ˜†...  and the storys goin great... good workπŸ˜ƒ

Why thank you πŸ˜‰ & Thanks for Commenting ! πŸ˜ƒ
~Simmi