~MG NEW FF- My Selfish Heart UPD: CH7-PG32 ~29 JAN - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by teri_susan

I think Vicky was talking about someone else other than Geet,oh god Maan misunderstood everything.Does Geet knew about the person whom Vicky was in love with?Wonder what's gona happen.Continue........
WELL.. your going to have to read to find out + Thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mdmsk

wow...it was nice...!!! waiting for next one eagerly...

can u pls add me to ur pm list....?
Well of course I can πŸ˜ƒ + Thanks for commenting ! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by namita25

so Maan is now gonna misunderstand geet and break her heart...poor Geet ...she is now gonna suffer coz of someone else........
loved the update.......it was terrific..
OH EM GEE Mann's gona break Geet'a heart? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Read 2 find outt + Thanks fo commenting !
Originally posted by zeynab111

omg i feel bad for geet!!!!

and Maan will regret what he is going to do to geet once he finds out that it was sameera im guessing and not geet that hurt vicky!!!!!

hey as long as maan falls in love with geet i can bare the angry and arrogrant maan for now!!!

update soon! plz add me to ur pm list
I can bare a angry + Arrogant anidai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† THANKS 4 commenting !
Originally posted by sindu555

no update for a loong time ... plzz yaar continue soon

love
Sana
Updatinggg πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweet coco

YAY!!! Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's kinda short - but an update none the less πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -afsha-

U didnt pmed me Kyun
Liked the update
Maan didnt read the whl thg
There was sumthg more imp written that he shuld knw it but in anger he does n takes decision he shuldnt
Geet was getting comfy in office
Liked how she replied back Sasha
Adi n Pinky were Great wit Geet
Wanna knw wats the actual stry behinf Vicky n Geet
Update soon
N plz pm me 
Woops! My apologies + I'll PM you next time for shuree πŸ˜ƒ
YES, I do realise that it's short - but I have a week off from my educational blah blah blah which ='s updates WOOT WOOT πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 5:
Give me a reason

"He's hereee!" squeeked Manisha.Geet could hear Manisha screaming even though she was sitting in her cabin and he was out in the main office area. She made her way over to the window and lifted the blinds up to see the office staff running like crazy to get to their designated work area.

"Oh, so this is just how much they're scared of him," mumbled Geet, "Babaji, please help me get through this first day without any trouble!"

Geet decided to get to work right away by preparing Maan's coffee first. She made her way out the door to go to the staff kitchen but failed to notice a sneaky Sasha following her. Geet entered the kitchen and decided to make Maan's coffee just the way Pinky had taught her: Black with only 1 cube of sugar.

It took her less than a minute to prepare the coffee and as she turned her back for merely a second to get a spoon to stir the coffee, Sasha took the oppurtunity and threw 5 more cubes of sugar into the coffee and dashed out the door. Geet, being oblivious to what Sasha had just done, was debating on whether she should try the coffee or not to see whether it was good enough to give to her boss.

"Well..I guess I could taste it to see if it's.." she thought but than instantly became mortified, "But wait, if my lips touch it than his lips touch it..EW chi Geet what are you thinking? Just take a sip and then wipe it off alright - Alright."

Geet took a deep breath as she picked up the cup and brought it up to her lips. As soon as the liquid entered her mouth, she spat it right back out.

- - - - - - - * - -

"Sasha is the file for the Raichand's presentation ready?" asked Maan as he entered his cabin.

"Yes MK," replied Sasha.

"And the power point?" questioned Maan.

"Yes MK," repeated Sasha.

"And the property layo-" continued Maan.

"Yes MK! It's all ready for you and the clients, in fact all of the other presentations for today have been prepared as well. You don't need to worry about anything MK," said Sasha cutting off Maan before he could finish his sentence, which Maan Singh Khurana certainly did not like.

"Sasha!" yelled Maan turning around to face Sasha while eyeing her annoyed, "Did I ask you whether rest of the presentations for today were prepared?"

Sasha looked down as she realised that she had just angered Maan which was something she did not want to do.

"I didn't think so," replied Maan upon Sasha's silence, "Next time only do as your told and answer what I ask you to."

Sasha wished that someone would walk in through the door and distract Maan so that she wouldn't have to hear anymore of his lectures.

Her wish was granted when she realised that Maan had stopped talking and was now looking over her shoulder at someone else. She turned around to see that it was none other than Geet. For a second she frowned but then smiled wickedly as she realised what Geet was holding in her hand.

Maans cup of coffee.

- - - - - - - *- -

Maan could nor complain or criticize Geet in any way so far. The coffee she had given him tasted just the way he liked it and she was holding all four of his presentation files in her hand waiting to give them to him.

Sasha was beyond confused as she watched Maan drink the coffee calmly. She looked up to see Geet smiling at her with a knowing look in her eyes. Maan looked up to see Sasha still standing by his desk.

"Sasha!" said Maan startling both Sasha and Geet with his loud voice, "Why are you still standing here? Leave!"

While Sasha scurried out the door she turned back once more to see Geet holding the four files in her hand.

"She may have had time to switch the coffee," thought Sasha, "but she probably didn't get a chance to check the files."

Sasha wished that hopefully Geet would get fired on her first day of work.

- - - - - - - * - -

That of course did not happen. Maan cursed out loud to himself as he looked over the file that Geet had just handed him. Everything was in order, neatly labelled and just the right amount of photocopies were placed on the presentation table. Maan, so far, had no reason to yell or correct Geet in any way. This was good news for Geet, but bad news for Maan.

"Damn it!" thought Maan, "Why is this girl doing everything perfect? She must have gotten some sort of guidance!"

First he had told her to come to work an hour early and even after she'd probably realised that he had tricked her, she still didn't complain about it. Second he was hoping she wouldn't know how he liked his coffee but she made the coffee just fine. Third, she brought in all the correct files to his cabin in the morning and now throughout the rest of the day she still hadn't made any mistakes- including the setting of the current presentation.

"Geet Handa, you must have some sort of a weakness, something that makes you tick!" wondered Maan, "And when I find out what that, it'll be the worst day of your life."

- - - - - - - * - -

It was now lunch and Geet sat with both Adi and Pinky still attempting to ignore the glares she was getting from Sasha.

"Photo kyun nahin keech lethi, stupid kahin ki," thought Geet angrily to herself from Sasha's constant looks.

During his avid chat with Pinky, Adi finally noticed that Geet wasn't conversing much. He didn't know what Maan sir wanted with the girl, or why he hired her, but Adi liked Geet instantly and wanted her to at least become friends with Pinky. Finally Adi elbowed Pinky and eyed Geet so she would get the signal.

"Owww Adi sir, what the frickk!" whined Pinky rubbing her shoulder, "Why'd you have to nudge me so hard."

Thankfully, for Adi, Geet still didn't come out of her thoughts.

"Pinky, look at poor Geet," whispered Adi so that Geet wouldn't hear their conversation, "She's so quite and on top of that Sasha won't stop staring her down! Why don't you stop talking to me about food and ask Geet how her first day at work is going?"

Pinky snickered at Adi but took what Adi said into consideration as she turned to look at Geet who looked lost in her own little world.

"Hey Geet!" said a cheerful Pinky.

Geet averted her gaze to Pinky and smiled, "Hi Pinky".

"Umm.. Why is that Sasha staring at you? It's kinda creepy, like she wants to'" questioned a curious yet dumb Pinky.

Adi face palmed himself.

"Err'Geet i.ig.ignore this Pinky, tell me h.how was your first official day at Khurana C.Caca.Constructions?" asked Adi attempting to distract Geet.

Geet smiled at Adi's politeness as he tried to talk to her and at the same time held her urge to laugh at his cute stuttering.

"The day's going great actually!" she said. That was half the truth.

"Really? You don't find working with Ma'M'Maan sir boring? Considering you're his se'se's'secretary and have to be around him .a...ah'all day?"

"Well'" said Geet deciding to tell them the truth, "To tell the truth, this whole office is boring, no offence to you guys!"

Both Adi and Pinky smiled as they nodded for Geet to continue.

"Starting off from the interiors colours: Black and White? Come on, where's the red, yellow or even blue? And what about Maan Sir? Does he ever talk to his employee's normally or just follow his daily routine of work? I mean all he asks for are his files and presentations or coffee and meetings for the rest of the day. Not that I mind him talking to me - but what about you guys? And How much coffee does the man drink in a day anyways?" said Geet still not out of breath.

Adi and Pinky giggled at Geet's mini outburst.

"This is what life is like at Khurana Constructions: Simple," smiled Adi while patting Geet's shoulder.

- - - - - - - * - -

Maan paced back and forth in his cabin waiting for Geet to bring him his cup of coffee.

"Where is that girl anyways?" thought Maan angrily to himself.

Upon stepping outside of his cabin Maan realised that everyone was on their lunch break- including Geet. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"How could I be so stupid? No wonder she didn't bring the coffee she's on her break!" said Maan. Another chance to scold her gone out of his hands.

Maan made his way down the hall and into the lunch room where half of the employee's on their break were seated. As he made his way over to the coffee machine something, or rather someone caught his attention. Maan curiously watched the trio as Adi and Pinky attempted to talk to Geet and noticed Adi's face palm. He rolled his eyes at their stupidity and was about to look away when something caught his eye once again. Adi's hand. Placed on Geet's shoulder. Was he comforting her? Maan looked from Geet to Adi and than right back at Geet when he noticed her awkward facial expression as she tried to shrug Adi's hand off her shoulder.

But Adi's hand didn't move. Maan flinched as he stopped himself from making his way over to the table.

What happened next what was shocked Maan the most: Geet literally took her hand and brushed Adi's hand off her shoulder while talking to him animatedly. Adi might have missed it and Pinky may have missed it, but Maan certainly did not. He noticed the look of discomfort on Geet's face, her body's awkward posture and stilled position.

"Hmm..Interesting," thought Maan to himself whilst grabbing his cup of coffee and taking it back to his cabin - his eyes not leaving Geet once.

Precap: Touching, touching, and more touching

"CAN YOU STOP TOUCHING ME!!?!"

SOOOO... GUYS IM GONA CRY! Either my laptops messed ap or my FF got moved to the FF's forum, which I don't want cause half-well all of my readers are mainly from the GHSP forum 😑 This kinda sucks, I'm kinda still shocked, well more or less confused - SOMEONE WANA EXPLAIN PLEASEE πŸ˜ƒ Cuase im gana wake ap in the mornin- rub my eyes & try once again!

So Now I have 2 of the same FF's in one forum? IM SO CONFUSED, but @ the same time too sleepy 2 deal with this stafff nowww πŸ˜† 

AND MY APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE POST 😳 I have this annoying brother, who plays this extremily annoying game called COD: Call of Duty. Any one else have the same prob? The main prob is that when he uses the wifi-IT WON'T WORK - OR WELL FUNCTION PROPERLY ON MY LAP TOP  I'm gona go loco tonite with all this stress, Well happy reading !

COMMENT + LIKE
please, its inspirational πŸ˜ƒ
~ SIMMI πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

IMPORTANT REGARDING UNRECIEVED PM'S:
Someone either had a full inbox - or blocked me ... πŸ˜†?
Well iuno I hope it's the 1st one ! πŸ˜ƒ But I was too lazy to check
so I left that whole section out, mostly people with usernames
beginning with 'N' - SO DO LET ME NOE if I missed you!
I'll nail each person down & than find out who 2 & who not 2 PM
Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 13 years ago
YAAAAY i'm first πŸ˜›
that was a superb update.. so now Maan thinks he has a weakness against geet hmm that should be interesting as what her reaction to him touching her would be πŸ˜†
cant wait for the next update πŸ˜ƒ

as for your post all fan fics get moved to this section so it wasnt your laptop the admin moves them πŸ˜‰
Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago
loved it so maan is going to disturb geet by touching her but she is our sherni hope she gives him a tight slap