~MG NEW FF- My Selfish Heart UPD: CH7-PG32 ~29 JAN - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
add me also to your pm list plzzzzzzzz
add me in ur pm..................
I alwez request you.. Plish add me to your list..
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

I alwez request you.. Plish add me to your list..
You ARE on my PM list sweety πŸ˜ƒ I didn't PM anyone regarding this note & if I've ever missed PMin yu before than my apologies πŸ˜ƒ It's a lot easier now than it was beforee πŸ˜† I'll PM you for the next update for shuree πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 
~Simmi
hey im luvin ur ff. pls add me 2 ur pm list
hey please send me a pm
i really liked ur ff
i read it at once
please add me to ur pm list

Originally posted by -shamima-

Like other the diary entries about him in love was sure ain't about geet as the previous chapters revealed geets emotions to him and it was like a strong friendship and Ergh maan why didn't he read it all instead of jumping to conclusions well all this makes the story intersting and sure that's how Maaneet will fall in love and awe the end part I wonder of it is sameera and haha loved how geet told Sasha she completely deserved it anyway great update and liking the suspense your creating and please do continue soon 😊
Haha thanks for commenting  & keep guesssingg πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Vicky was talking about Sameera in his diary wasn't he? ofcourse he was, and Geet was really just his friend, but no humara Maan hosh se nahin josh se kaam karte hain LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜† couldn't he just read the entire sentence before he threw the diary, stupid boy πŸ˜† i swear, does that man use his brain ?? or does he not have one πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

sorry i just ranted there 🀣 but this man is getting on my nerves, i have a feeling that he's going to make her fall in love with him and then he'll break her heart  or how else is he going to break it ?? 🀒 

And Geet lol, the way she answered Sasha "do you want to some cookie with that ...."  🀣 I can't wait to read about more Sasha-Geet face off πŸ˜† 

FAB update !! Update soon 😊
awee honestly, i love it when everyone comments and tells me the parts they liked & their guesses - I JUST LOVE IT πŸ€—And to answer your question, i honestly think that man uses his brain far too much πŸ˜‰ & about the hear-breaking: well we'll just have to wait & readd πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by namita25

plz update dear.......
I am - after I finish eatinggg πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›