Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Hell to Heaven Thread #2 Access by Invite only (Page 28)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by happygolucky

O.K guys lets begins

I give GC 5/10 



Avi this time I m disagree....I will definitely give extra marks to DD for expressions of emotions but GC deserve 6 or 7 after all their chemistry also belongs to him too......LOL

o.k GC got 8/10Big smile DD is always 10/10LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 43385

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by sangi1588

Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by sangi1588

ok the dance was good..but not like Kurban hua..the magic was missing..
i hate to see DD in tearsCry

Sangs for once just forget that we didn't kurban hua then watch it......I feel like with on going emotions both of them were good.....Wink

hmm...yeah kind of..Embarrassed




Wah Chinki you moved sangi fromCry toEmbarrassed


shabash mera sher (tiger)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 43385

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by beauty84

carry on gyz i think um in reading mood onlyLOL


oi yes free show nahi hai, you have to contribute with also

i suppose time time se give some indications that you are here accha varna Doc will get worriedWink

Very appropriate anwer KT. We are not doing kushti Amby so you can sit back and relaxLOL




KT you are too good in finding picturesClap. Baachi kaafi talented haiStar


one neuro ka assar hai ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Joined: 16 February 2010
Posts: 7833

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by sangi1588

Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by sangi1588

ok the dance was good..but not like Kurban hua..the magic was missing..
i hate to see DD in tearsCry

Sangs for once just forget that we didn't kurban hua then watch it......I feel like with on going emotions both of them were good.....Wink

hmm...yeah kind of..Embarrassed




Wah Chinki you moved sangi fromCry toEmbarrassed


shabash mera sher (tiger)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky-lazybee-kirti_fiji

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by beauty84

carry on gyz i think um in reading mood onlyLOL


oi yes free show nahi hai, you have to contribute with also

i suppose time time se give some indications that you are here accha varna Doc will get worriedWink

Very appropriate anwer KT. We are not doing kushti Amby so you can sit back and relaxLOL




KT you are too good in finding picturesClap. Baachi kaafi talented haiStar


one neuro ka assar hai ROFL

ROFLROFL
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 43385

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by happygolucky

O.K guys lets begins

I give GC 5/10 



Avi this time I m disagree....I will definitely give extra marks to DD for expressions of emotions but GC deserve 6 or 7 after all their chemistry also belongs to him too......LOL


chemistry also belongs to him too (i suppose soConfused, khabi khabi donkey ko bhi papa banana necessary haiROFL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 10575

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1588

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by sangi1588

Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by sangi1588

ok the dance was good..but not like Kurban hua..the magic was missing..
i hate to see DD in tearsCry

Sangs for once just forget that we didn't kurban hua then watch it......I feel like with on going emotions both of them were good.....Wink

hmm...yeah kind of..Embarrassed




Wah Chinki you moved sangi fromCry toEmbarrassed


shabash mera sher (tiger)

I feel like Blushing....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84-Sangs-happygoluckykirti_fiji

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by happygolucky

O.K guys lets begins

I give GC 5/10 



Avi this time I m disagree....I will definitely give extra marks to DD for expressions of emotions but GC deserve 6 or 7 after all their chemistry also belongs to him too......LOL


chemistry also belongs to him too (i suppose soConfused, khabi khabi donkey ko bhi papa banana necessary haiROFL)

Donkey ko baapLOLLOL 


Edited by happygolucky - 21 December 2010 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84-Sangs-kirti_fiji

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 987   Views: 41186

Ishan. 987 41186 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by --Loser--
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1208   Views: 38148

ThatOneGuy 1208 38148 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm by Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only

Author: manzkaur   Replies: 3   Views: 856

manzkaur 3 856 08 November 2010 at 7:18am by roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1107   Views: 41013

-Veena- 1107 41013 30 October 2010 at 3:52am by Sweet Mermaid
KPS#61 *Invite Only* Tere Mast Mast Do Nain<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 1196   Views: 34562

gia.khan 1196 34562 28 October 2010 at 6:42pm by unknown.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index