Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

KinWal Chp.1,2&3 Page1

Iamsaathiyamad Newbie
Iamsaathiyamad
Iamsaathiyamad

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

KinWal ' Chapter 1

Elesh opened his eyes and realised it was his wedding day, the day he had been dreaming about for such a long time had finally arrived. He imagined Kinjal as a perfect bride, so polite, innocent , virtuous and modest. He had awoken before anyone else in the house and was ready in an incredible short amount of time, of course he didn't want any delays to fall upon his day of happiness. He then goes to see his parents and hurries them along, making sure everyone is ready and on time for the wedding ceremony.

The Mehta's turn up to the MM happy, excited and ready for the big event.  Elesh's happiness was contagious to his family members.

Meanwhile at the Modi's, Gopi is assigned the job of getting Kinjal dressed and prepared for the ceremony. However, stubbornly, Kinjal refuses for Gopi to get her ready so she does it on her own, She says to Gopi, rudely leave my room, Gopi slowly leaves (in her penguin like walk) ROFL, however she is noticeably upset by Kinjal's remarks.

Kokila has had last minute anxiousness added to her endless list of emotions. It was time for them to go to the  wedding venue. Meanwhile Rashi, Urmila and Umang are deviously up to one of their ideas, obviously it must have something to do with sabotaging the wedding.

Kokila rushes into Kinjal's room and wonders what she is up to; they were scheduled  to leave 10 minutes ago. They leave in due time and everyone is happy for Kinjal and can't wait until the marriage is over and done with, as it has taken a toll on all the Modi's.  Everyone except Kinjal that is, of course she will still be in the business of marrying Umang so throughout the whole car journey she is scanning her mind for every possible excuse for why she can't or more like wont marry Elesh.

They arrive at the wedding venue and Urmila, Rashi and even Umang are there waiting, Dhawal is also present and says "Wow what a gorgeous bride, he claps enthusiastically Clap ". They enter a big hall in which they were to wait for the hour of marriage. Kinjal was now getting extremely impatient and desperate. She was doing everything to not get married to Elesh, she tried to speak to her mum, Gopi, whilst she is pleading with Gopi (Dhawal overhears the conversation) and tried ringing Umang again (but Kokila snatched her phone from her). Just then Rashi said to everyone in a clear and loud tone of voice, "I have got an announcement to make about Kinjal"  Kinjal stood motionless face expressionless, " Kinjal wants to marry her secret boyfriend Umang, who she has been hiding from everyone for a long time" said Rashi.

Everybody exchanged shocked looksShocked and Kokila was so ashamed to have such a daughter who would lead the family to believe she would marry someone and then change her mind at the last minute, ruining the family honour in such a horrible way.

Hey guys thanks for commenting on my first post i hope you liked it. I chose to do a completely different topic to GoHam instead i did Kinwal anyway here is 

Chapter 2

The Mehta's and Modi's were shocked and the previous happiness that Elesh brought to everyone started to be forgotten and now the big focus was on Kinjal wanting to marry Umang. 

Meanwhile Umang is letting the tension rise so that when he announces Kinjal is carrying his baby Aham, the other Modi's, Elesh, the other Mehta's will faint at the words of the truth.

Dhawal is still star struck by the sight of Kinjal and is still in the hope that he could marry Kinjal if she doesn't get married to Umang or Elesh. (Remember he overhead Kinjal pleading her case to Gopi).

The Modi's are in disgrace with their daughter has not come forward to confide her love for Umang until now and question Rashi her decision to tell everyone in-front of outsiders, thereby embarrassing her saasural (in-laws) and opening herself to ridicule. 

Rashi says she overheard a phone conversation where Kinjal's boyfriend tells her reveal to Kokila that the baby is his and not Elesh's baby. Rashi then argues to say would it have been just to allow Kinjal to marry Elesh knowing she carried someone else's child, wouldn't that be more embarrassing for my saasural?

By this stage the guests and the Mehta's are looking at Kinjal in disgust. Kinjal looks downcast and appropriately chastened, however Kinjal is extremely happy about those words (Rashi Babhi her saviour Wink) and starts to properly express those happy feelings once the Mehta's are preparing to leave the wedding venue just then Umang spoke.

Umang said that he had no intention of marrying anybody today,

Kinjal then looked up with confusion and asked him what do mean, Umang? 

Umang replied, yes Kinjal, we are one the same, you have no desire to help anyone other than yourself and I too i'm that way. You had no problem hurting your family, to mention a few your mother with news of your pregnancy, brother and sisters-in-law marriage. Equally I have no qualms about ruining you in my plans for revenge on my families honour. Now you Modi's will have a problem showing your faces in public, just the way my Sister Anita has a problem facing the public at Aham's ditching her. Your wealth will deteriorate when society finds out the lack of integrity of the Modi's.

Umang says to Kinjal, I have a feeling the baby is not even mine. Because we broke up for a while and I found out you dated many other people in the interim.

The Modi's collectively gasped at what Kinjals has been upto. 

Kinjal fell to her knees to Umang begging him to reconsider his decision not to marry her. 

Umang says to her - Get lost ROFL

Mehta's then said that whatever it is that anyone wants to say about the matter won't at all change their decision of forbidding our son Elesh from marrying this unruly child.  

Dhawal says to Kinjal - Stop crying, i'm here, have me. Kinjal looks at him like his a cockroach that has crawled from under the table and ignores him.

And by then the guests were beginning to feel so disgusted resulting in the family's honour their reputation crumbling completely just because one person (Kinjal of course, who else, perhaps Dhawal is a close secondLOL) doing outrageous things. 

Dhawal was feeling sick with happiness by all the drama that was unfolding; obviously Urmila and Rashi disliked him ever since the note incident, so he could not appeal to them to help him win over Kinjal, he approached Parag Modi with his proposal to marry Kinjal, Parag considered the families honour and Kinjal's reputation that needed mending and agreed to the match instantly, as the pundit was there and the preparations were already in place, he grapped Kinjal by the wrist and his other hand took Dhawal and guided both to the lagan, he tied the marriage scarf to them together to start the wedding ceremony. 

Kokila, Chirag tried to persuade Parag not to do this, but he said - For once in my life, let me make the decision as to what is best for my child. You Kokila have had the chance to bring up a traditional and cultured daughter and you have not done so, instead she has brought this disgrace onto the family without any scruples.

The marriage started, with the Modi's looking on. When the ceremony finished, Kinjal and Dhawal went to the car and took a seat. The driver asked, where are are we going, shall we go to Modi Mansion?

Dhawal said  No bhai, we are going to my Mamaji's house (Urmila and Jitubhai's house)

Kinjal quickly said No we are going to MM. 

When they arrived at the MM, Kinjal went directly to her room, as the Rhona Drona had taken a long time, it was now dark outside. She took a clean Salwar Khameez to the bathroom to have batch and change, Meanwhile Dhawal made himself comfortable on the bed (in his wedding clothes, still onROFL awaiting Kinjal) Kinjal arrived, so him and took some bedding and threw it on the floor and told him why are are sitting on my bed, get off now. 

Kinjal" you are not to come close to me, when i am in my room, you can sleep on the bed and don't talk to me." 

She turned the light, without so much as a good night to her husband.

Edited by Iamsaathiyamad - 26 December 2010 at 2:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26upasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
nice one dear...and also first one not on GoHam...
keep posting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Iamsaathiyamad Newbie
Iamsaathiyamad
Iamsaathiyamad

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Edited by Iamsaathiyamad - 22 December 2010 at 5:40am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top