Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

FARAH IS CRAP (Page 28)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by cutestar

Fine carry on worshipping your perfect Shweta Wink
yes cute star...i don't know y ppl worshipping shweta and veenaAngryAngry


 as we know dt both are nothing in front of  aishwarya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_ka_armaan

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by cutestar

Fine carry on worshipping your perfect Shweta Wink
yes cute star...i don't know y ppl worshipping shweta and veenaAngryAngry


 as we know dt both are nothing in front of  aishwarya..
now r u here 2 compare veena and shweta 2 aishwarya?OuchOuchOuch
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by Rapier

farah is crap cuz she ignored shweta? ab mein boloon bhi toh kya boloon?
tell me why farah would be biased against shweta? koi purani dushmani? or maybe farah is jealous cuz she can't dance like shweta...na? or maybe jealous of shweta's fame? tell me why she would be biased?


yes that could be the reason, farah is fat and ugly and shweta is slim and smart that is why she was jealous of shweta
LOLClap
decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Joined: 13 June 2007
Posts: 671

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by Rapier

farah is crap cuz she ignored shweta? ab mein boloon bhi toh kya boloon?
tell me why farah would be biased against shweta? koi purani dushmani? or maybe farah is jealous cuz she can't dance like shweta...na? or maybe jealous of shweta's fame? tell me why she would be biased?


yes that could be the reason, farah is fat and ugly and shweta is slim and smart that is why she was jealous of shweta
LOLClap


What nonsense!! Farah is insecure with Shweta? Are you kidding or seriously wrote that shitConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 7131

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47777

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by decent_girll



What nonsense!! Farah is insecure with Shweta? Are you kidding or seriously wrote that shitConfused


we are very much used to this kind of crap now LOL
 
i was also shocked with the smart reasoning.. but then i said ohh well.. Farah is atleast entertainingg..LOL
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
btw...who is this zee-ka-armaan yar?ROFL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47777

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

btw...who is this zee-ka-armaan yar?ROFL
 
machan profile pic is mast.. his nt urs..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vindu-farah----good moments

Author: JattiTude   Replies: 0   Views: 2813

JattiTude 0 2813 27 December 2009 at 11:11pm by JattiTude
Farah loved Rahul's dance

Author: MithiBani   Replies: 3   Views: 769

MithiBani 3 769 24 September 2008 at 2:42pm by Autumn.
Farah Sajid Episode

Author: bunbutt_too   Replies: 9   Views: 991

bunbutt_too 9 991 15 September 2008 at 3:23am by sashb
We Talk Crap Which Dusn mean a thing

Author: Jay718718   Replies: 6   Views: 532

Jay718718 6 532 24 January 2007 at 11:52pm by Kirs
BB stop this Crap

Author: devika2   Replies: 6   Views: 614

devika2 6 614 17 January 2007 at 3:22pm by yomamma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index