Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

FARAH IS CRAP (Page 27)

zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Joined: 19 December 2010
Posts: 67

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Did you guys notice that Farah ignored Shweta through out the episode? She hugged and tried getting FRIENDLY with Dolly, Ashmit, Veena, Samir even Khali but didn't talk to Shweta like she talked to other.. she did not give a hug when she entered or leaving unlike everyone else. Why? she is so biased why such attitude with shweta.
Or Am I the only one who missed her jokes with Shweta. She complimented the dance but was not friendly and was showing her different attitude. why?Angry
being a shweta fan I can not bear this biased attitude.

Losers and bashers should stay away


P.S I am not very good in english so sorry for wrong spellings and grammar.
 
Just coz Farah didn't give enough attention to Shweta means shes crap?? LOL
Anyway Farah was only in the house for a little while and obviously couldn't interact that much with all of them. I think she was nice with Shweta e,g praising her for the dance.

 
But the answer to why she didn't talk to Shweta like how she talked to others is maybe she doesn't like Shweta.Big smile



who cant like shweta, she is perfect. can you find any thing bad about shweta. No.. no one can. if anyone can truly mention any shweta wrong thing i will leave this forum

come on I know you like Shweta but you can't say shes  PERFECT . No one  is  perfect ... SO  ofcourse there are bad things about Shweta just as there are with other people.Shocked
Shocked


no she is my god. she is hottest and wildest girl i have seen. isnt my pic shows she is sexiest than dolly veena anchal and sara? she never bitches or lies. she never abuse. she is perfect.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan




  farah keeps thinking why st is bootifool n lanky n why i m  not like her??


yes. nonsense farah. ur display is cute. my shweeeettu  looking gorgeous
[/QUOTE]

 i like decent persons only so made ds pic as MY dp , love both of them to the core..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_ka_armaan

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Joined: 05 August 2006
Posts: 1476

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Did you guys notice that Farah ignored Shweta through out the episode? She hugged and tried getting FRIENDLY with Dolly, Ashmit, Veena, Samir even Khali but didn't talk to Shweta like she talked to other.. she did not give a hug when she entered or leaving unlike everyone else. Why? she is so biased why such attitude with shweta.
Or Am I the only one who missed her jokes with Shweta. She complimented the dance but was not friendly and was showing her different attitude. why?Angry
being a shweta fan I can not bear this biased attitude.

Losers and bashers should stay away


P.S I am not very good in english so sorry for wrong spellings and grammar.
 
Just coz Farah didn't give enough attention to Shweta means shes crap?? LOL
Anyway Farah was only in the house for a little while and obviously couldn't interact that much with all of them. I think she was nice with Shweta e,g praising her for the dance.

 
But the answer to why she didn't talk to Shweta like how she talked to others is maybe she doesn't like Shweta.Big smile



who cant like shweta, she is perfect. can you find any thing bad about shweta. No.. no one can. if anyone can truly mention any shweta wrong thing i will leave this forum

come on I know you like Shweta but you can't say shes  PERFECT . No one  is  perfect ... SO  ofcourse there are bad things about Shweta just as there are with other people.Shocked
Shocked


no she is my god. she is hottest and wildest girl i have seen. isnt my pic shows she is sexiest than dolly veena anchal and sara? she never bitches or lies. she never abuse. she is perfect.

Fine carry on worshipping your perfect Shweta Wink
zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Joined: 19 December 2010
Posts: 67

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by MithiBani

zee_ka_armaan
 
 
Kya DP hai?? Confused Kaunsi bhoju picture ka hai? If you're such a huge ST fan, you shouldn't put up a pic that makes her look so darn cheap. Eww @ that facial expression!! Veena ki bichdi behen lag rahi hai!! Dead
 


shweta is the most decent girl in the bigg boss boss. she cant be cheap. this pic is hot not cheap. there is a difference. i love her expressions. what is wrong with that?


agree.....
 fstly i wanna ask , bhojpuri are aliens? even they are  persons living with  normal persons on ds earth , i never got to see dt bhojpuri  can be beautiful like shweta.. she is so gorgeous n decent, veena is not even joti of her  feet..



Clap u mean u like her bcoz she is bhojpuri? i lover everything about her not because of castOuch
zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Joined: 19 December 2010
Posts: 67

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by cutio

yes farah is crap. How can she treat Shweta like that Angry
coz, shweta is jealous of farah's stepsAngryAngry



 shweta dances better dn farah ,several times i tried to watch farah's dance but she never did in front of me.. pta nahi kaise nachaniya h.....


bilkul sahee. farah is the bad choreographer. saroj even cant dance like shweta. no one can.
zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Joined: 19 December 2010
Posts: 67

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan




  farah keeps thinking why st is bootifool n lanky n why i m  not like her??


yes. nonsense farah. ur display is cute. my shweeeettu  looking gorgeous


 i like decent persons only so made ds pic as MY dp , love both of them to the core..
[/QUOTE]

u r right shweta is never cheap.
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by cutio

yes farah is crap. How can she treat Shweta like that Angry
coz, shweta is jealous of farah's stepsAngryAngry



 shweta dances better dn farah ,several times i tried to watch farah's dance but she never did in front of me.. pta nahi kaise nachaniya h.....


bilkul sahee. farah is the bad choreographer. saroj even cant dance like shweta. no one can.
na na....ur .shweta is jealous of farahOuch
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Fine carry on worshipping your perfect Shweta Wink
yes cute star...i don't know y ppl worshipping shweta and veenaAngryAngry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vindu-farah----good moments

Author: JattiTude   Replies: 0   Views: 2726

JattiTude 0 2726 27 December 2009 at 11:11pm by JattiTude
Farah loved Rahul's dance

Author: MithiBani   Replies: 3   Views: 734

MithiBani 3 734 24 September 2008 at 2:42pm by Autumn.
Farah Sajid Episode

Author: bunbutt_too   Replies: 9   Views: 953

bunbutt_too 9 953 15 September 2008 at 3:23am by sashb
We Talk Crap Which Dusn mean a thing

Author: Jay718718   Replies: 6   Views: 511

Jay718718 6 511 24 January 2007 at 11:52pm by Kirs
BB stop this Crap

Author: devika2   Replies: 6   Views: 549

devika2 6 549 17 January 2007 at 3:22pm by yomamma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index