zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Did you guys notice that Farah ignored Shweta through out the episode? She hugged and tried getting FRIENDLY with Dolly, Ashmit, Veena, Samir even Khali but didn't talk to Shweta like she talked to other.. she did not give a hug when she entered or leaving unlike everyone else. Why? she is so biased why such attitude with shweta.
Or Am I the only one who missed her jokes with Shweta. She complimented the dance but was not friendly and was showing her different attitude. why?Angry
being a shweta fan I can not bear this biased attitude.

Losers and bashers should stay away

P.S I am not very good in english so sorry for wrong spellings and grammar.

Just coz Farah didn't give enough attention to Shweta means shes crap?? LOL
Anyway Farah was only in the house for a little while and obviously couldn't interact that much with all of them. I think she was nice with Shweta e,g praising her for the dance.

But the answer to why she didn't talk to Shweta like how she talked to others is maybe she doesn't like Shweta.Big smile

who cant like shweta, she is perfect. can you find any thing bad about shweta. No.. no one can. if anyone can truly mention any shweta wrong thing i will leave this forum

come on I know you like Shweta but you can't say shes  PERFECT . No one  is  perfect ... SO  ofcourse there are bad things about Shweta just as there are with other people.Shocked
Shocked

no she is my god. she is hottest and wildest girl i have seen. isnt my pic shows she is sexiest than dolly veena anchal and sara? she never bitches or lies. she never abuse. she is perfect.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

farah keeps thinking why st is bootifool n lanky n why i m  not like her??

yes. nonsense farah. ur display is cute. my shweeeettu  looking gorgeous
[/QUOTE]

i like decent persons only so made ds pic as MY dp , love both of them to the core..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_ka_armaan

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Did you guys notice that Farah ignored Shweta through out the episode? She hugged and tried getting FRIENDLY with Dolly, Ashmit, Veena, Samir even Khali but didn't talk to Shweta like she talked to other.. she did not give a hug when she entered or leaving unlike everyone else. Why? she is so biased why such attitude with shweta.
Or Am I the only one who missed her jokes with Shweta. She complimented the dance but was not friendly and was showing her different attitude. why?Angry
being a shweta fan I can not bear this biased attitude.

Losers and bashers should stay away

P.S I am not very good in english so sorry for wrong spellings and grammar.

Just coz Farah didn't give enough attention to Shweta means shes crap?? LOL
Anyway Farah was only in the house for a little while and obviously couldn't interact that much with all of them. I think she was nice with Shweta e,g praising her for the dance.

But the answer to why she didn't talk to Shweta like how she talked to others is maybe she doesn't like Shweta.Big smile

who cant like shweta, she is perfect. can you find any thing bad about shweta. No.. no one can. if anyone can truly mention any shweta wrong thing i will leave this forum

come on I know you like Shweta but you can't say shes  PERFECT . No one  is  perfect ... SO  ofcourse there are bad things about Shweta just as there are with other people.Shocked
Shocked

no she is my god. she is hottest and wildest girl i have seen. isnt my pic shows she is sexiest than dolly veena anchal and sara? she never bitches or lies. she never abuse. she is perfect.

Fine carry on worshipping your perfect Shweta Wink
zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by MithiBani

zee_ka_armaan

Kya DP hai?? Confused Kaunsi bhoju picture ka hai? If you're such a huge ST fan, you shouldn't put up a pic that makes her look so darn cheap. Eww @ that facial expression!! Veena ki bichdi behen lag rahi hai!! Dead

shweta is the most decent girl in the bigg boss boss. she cant be cheap. this pic is hot not cheap. there is a difference. i love her expressions. what is wrong with that?

agree.....
 fstly i wanna ask , bhojpuri are aliens? even they are  persons living with  normal persons on ds earth , i never got to see dt bhojpuri  can be beautiful like shweta.. she is so gorgeous n decent, veena is not even joti of her  feet..

Clap u mean u like her bcoz she is bhojpuri? i lover everything about her not because of castOuch
zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by cutio

yes farah is crap. How can she treat Shweta like that Angry
coz, shweta is jealous of farah's stepsAngryAngry

shweta dances better dn farah ,several times i tried to watch farah's dance but she never did in front of me.. pta nahi kaise nachaniya h.....

bilkul sahee. farah is the bad choreographer. saroj even cant dance like shweta. no one can.
zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

farah keeps thinking why st is bootifool n lanky n why i m  not like her??

yes. nonsense farah. ur display is cute. my shweeeettu  looking gorgeous

i like decent persons only so made ds pic as MY dp , love both of them to the core..
[/QUOTE]

u r right shweta is never cheap.
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by cutio

yes farah is crap. How can she treat Shweta like that Angry
coz, shweta is jealous of farah's stepsAngryAngry

shweta dances better dn farah ,several times i tried to watch farah's dance but she never did in front of me.. pta nahi kaise nachaniya h.....

bilkul sahee. farah is the bad choreographer. saroj even cant dance like shweta. no one can.
na na....ur .shweta is jealous of farahOuch
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Fine carry on worshipping your perfect Shweta Wink
yes cute star...i don't know y ppl worshipping shweta and veenaAngryAngry

Go to top