FARAH IS CRAP - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
i think farah was too excited to meet dolly... her lost sister!!😆 who cares what farah thinks anyways! shes a overconfident stupid lady!! i also think she was trying to favour veena since she was dancing to shelia but she had to say shweta is a good dancer cuz shweta was visibly wayyyyy better than veena!

KATRINA WANTS SHWETA TO WIN!!!! AND SALMAN LOVES SHWETA!! ðŸ˜ƒ but farah did say she sees shweta in the top 3!! so idk maybe we r criticizing farah too much....
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
i never saw the epi.. but if Farah did so... i love u farah..😳
its cos shweta is nice and simple...and farah likes stupid ppl
Originally posted by Meena1

Oh my.. than what is Shweta doing with all those pumps..? 😛😆

Oh my.. thEN what is Shweta doing with all those pumps..?

Sorry Meena, couldn't resist the urge to correct it...specially after seeing u pointed out somebody's 'hided' 😊

Originally posted by Cutelicious

😡😡😡😡
🤣hahaha
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

really? i watched the entire thing & it didnt look like farah was ignoring shweta :S the only person i knw farah really dislikes is DOOLLLLYYYYYJEEEEEEE *farah's style*...& farah praised shweta a lot for her dancing & everything. There was a lot of ppl, it's not possible to interact wid every1 equally but farah still tried her best :) Just cuz she didnt interact wid ur fav the most, makes her crap? =|

i mentioned it in my topic that she praised but biased farah was not talking her like others for sure. she was not friendly. she was not comfortable with her like ashmit veena and dolly. no.. she does not dislike. she said that know eachother since long. and she knows ashmit too. she initiated talk to khali and also passed message friendly to sam but shweta was waiting to see her off and she did not responded. i hate this fat ugly biased lady now.
Originally posted by premukti_5rb1

its cos shweta is nice and simple...and farah likes stupid ppl

you are rite. because she and her all friends are fake.
Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Did you guys notice that Farah ignored Shweta through out the episode? She hugged and tried getting FRIENDLY with Dolly, Ashmit, Veena, Samir even Khali but didn't talk to Shweta like she talked to other.. she did not give a hug when she entered or leaving unlike everyone else. Why? she is so biased why such attitude with shweta.
Or Am I the only one who missed her jokes with Shweta. She complimented the dance but was not friendly and was showing her different attitude. why?😡
being a shweta fan I can not bear this biased attitude.

Losers and bashers should stay away

P.S I am not very good in english so sorry for wrong spellings and grammar.

Just coz Farah didn't give enough attention to Shweta means shes crap?? 😆
Anyway Farah was only in the house for a little while and obviously couldn't interact that much with all of them. I think she was nice with Shweta e,g praising her for the dance.

But the answer to why she didn't talk to Shweta like how she talked to others is maybe she doesn't like Shweta.😃

Edited by cutestar - 13 years ago
Farah was just being Farah! If she had that intent, then Shweta would have got the message loud & clear, she did speak to her, indulged in lip service regarding her dance performance, what else was required?, For Farah to sit on her lap and give her a lap dance.:) She wasn't under any contractual obligation to play sycophant to Shweta.
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zee_ka_armaan

Did you guys notice that Farah ignored Shweta through out the episode? She hugged and tried getting FRIENDLY with Dolly, Ashmit, Veena, Samir even Khali but didn't talk to Shweta like she talked to other.. she did not give a hug when she entered or leaving unlike everyone else. Why? she is so biased why such attitude with shweta.
Or Am I the only one who missed her jokes with Shweta. She complimented the dance but was not friendly and was showing her different attitude. why?😡
being a shweta fan I can not bear this biased attitude.

Losers and bashers should stay away

P.S I am not very good in english so sorry for wrong spellings and grammar.

-----------------------------------------------------

Farah already knows Sweta from the Zara Nach ki dekha seriesl when she was the Judge and Sweta was dancing there.  Maybe knows her better then us all