India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina dumps the Khans (Page 8)

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Concerning, Akshay needing a hit, in all honestly, he doesn't need a hit, he'll continue to be lined up with movies, cause despite giving flops, he still gets offers, he's a recongized face, and clearly people want to see his films thats why "mindless" comedy films done by him are labeled as hits or do well in the box office

I think Katrina has used and will continue to use her strategies that she's planned carefully, whether you think they are efficient or correct, her doing items songs or acting with akshay or not using the khans or "not acting" won't change her popularity,

I mean unless you can convince her large number of fans,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goerNuktaacheensheeesinamika

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I would rather credit Kat for Newyork and Rajneeti than Kareena for 3I or deepika for Housefull.Her role in rajneeti was more powerful and she did improve and justified her role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKatalicious

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Only the people who can put their money where their mouth is ...their opinion counts for these actresses.

What they have or not have achieved so for... reflects and will reflect on the quality of work they will be doing next..

The producers decide how much money they get and which films to cast them in..

The directors probably decide  what roles they can handle..

The heroes too have a say(though they deny in vociferously LOL)  in who they want to act with...because about half the budget is the top heroe's fees!

Wait.. isn't the thread about Kat dumping the KhansWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
So, someone solve this riddle for me: If Katrina giving hits with only top actors proves that she has zero star-power, does that mean that other top actresses who gives flops with the same top actors have "negative" star power?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenglittersKataliciousBigbang_GDBeyond_the_Veil

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Originally posted by lovanika

I don't know if she is will dump Akki or not...

But one thing is sure that....Katrina's test will be when seh comes with other than Akki, Khans and Ranbir....the we will see if she is lucky or blockbuster hit actress....

I think it is not TMK which is acid test for her but the movie with Hritik and Imran....if those movies are hit then she is in the running otherwise she is going....She need that mvoei on her shoulder to prove herself..which is still to come.

But I completely DISAGREE with that she is the only actress who does not need Khans...well she won't be here if not for Khan....this point has been dicussed to a point of death...

But there are many people on this earth who just keep in touch as long as you are resourceful for them....

I find it amusing that you think Katrina will be "going" if even one of her movies fail .. after like 10 hits in 3 years. By that criterion wouldn't Deepika be already gone.. anytime she ventured outside Akshay, Saif or SRK her movies were complete wash-outs. Does the same rule apply to her also or is it only Katrina who needs to prove her mettle in carrying a movie on her shoulders

its nearly 7 yrs, if i remember correctly, not 3 yrs, deepika is 3 yrs old in films, not kat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterssheee

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-iktaara-NuktaacheenKatalicious

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Ranbir is a good actor! Wake up sid was also a hit. You can't give credit to Katrina for Rajneeti, Ranbir and Ajay were the reason for rajneeti's success. Ajay's most movies are good, like once upon a time in mumbai! katrina had one speech in Rajneeti,and that was soo weak.

Now about New York, I have yet to see this movie, that's how much Katrina bore me lol

Anyway New York came out after a strike.

Now lets talk about akshay, akshay's all mindless humor movies are hit (houseful, kumbakht ishq) even without Katrina.

I liked Katreena in Namastay London by the way.

Now Deep,Sona,Anushka aren't as old as Katrina! Want to compare Katrina, compare her with priyanka and kareena! She is in this industry since 2003!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovanika

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

So, someone solve this riddle for me: If Katrina giving hits with only top actors proves that she has zero star-power, does that mean that other top actresses who gives flops with the same top actors have "negative" star power?
Akshay's housful with deep was a hit, so was KI with kareena!

Go to top