Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina dumps the Khans (Page 3)

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lamia17qwwwNuktaacheenkoolchick-Mmmmm-Kataliciousruky786

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

And can i double LIKE your post Nuktaacheen... Smile

Almost all the celebs have come in piggybacking on something be it a Khan or a Khandaan or a beauty pageant...

Why is just Katrina singled out... ?? Salman is no god to make or break someone... everyone has their own destiny, own fate, own karma...

End of the day she is the most successsful actress as of today... nobody knows what the future holds for her or for that matter anyone... what counts is setting the box office on fire today...
and yes she beats SRK and Salman in that too... Wink  and again I am talking abt today.... not the past or the future or the punar janam or the agla janam or the pichla janam... LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaNuktaacheenqwwwkoolchick--ania--Beyond_the_VeilBigbang_GDKatalicious

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Go Katrina! More power to you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-Katalicious

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

I don't know if she is will dump Akki or not...

But one thing is sure that....Katrina's test will be when seh comes with other than Akki, Khans and Ranbir....the we will see if she is lucky or blockbuster hit actress....

I think it is not TMK which is acid test for her but the movie with Hritik and Imran....if those movies are hit then she is in the running otherwise she is going....She need that mvoei on her shoulder to prove herself..which is still to come.

But I completely DISAGREE with that she is the only actress who does not need Khans...well she won't be here if not for Khan....this point has been dicussed to a point of death...

But there are many people on this earth who just keep in touch as long as you are resourceful for them....

I find it amusing that you think Katrina will be "going" if even one of her movies fail .. after like 10 hits in 3 years. By that criterion wouldn't Deepika be already gone.. anytime she ventured outside Akshay, Saif or SRK her movies were complete wash-outs. Does the same rule apply to her also or is it only Katrina who needs to prove her mettle in carrying a movie on her shoulders

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwOnyx.Nuktaacheenladygagakoolchick-Mmmmm-Beyond_the_VeilKataliciousBigbang_GD

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Originally posted by lovanika

I don't know if she is will dump Akki or not...

But one thing is sure that....Katrina's test will be when seh comes with other than Akki, Khans and Ranbir....the we will see if she is lucky or blockbuster hit actress....

I think it is not TMK which is acid test for her but the movie with Hritik and Imran....if those movies are hit then she is in the running otherwise she is going....She need that mvoei on her shoulder to prove herself..which is still to come.

But I completely DISAGREE with that she is the only actress who does not need Khans...well she won't be here if not for Khan....this point has been dicussed to a point of death...

But there are many people on this earth who just keep in touch as long as you are resourceful for them....

I find it amusing that you think Katrina will be "going" if even one of her movies fail .. after like 10 hits in 3 years. By that criterion wouldn't Deepika be already gone.. anytime she ventured outside Akshay, Saif or SRK her movies were complete wash-outs. Does the same rule apply to her also or is it only Katrina who needs to prove her mettle in carrying a movie on her shoulders

It is not a negative comment on Katrina..

Till now all her HITS have very little of her in it except Namaste London.
So her fans argue that those HITS are becasue of her while others feel that she was just a show piece in it and those hits were becasue of Akki, Ranbir, or the subject matter for that sense....

So if she comes with actors whoa re not alrady on the top league then we will see how much she can carry a movie on her shoulders...

AS some one pointed out earlier that Katrina is very clever..ANd I guess she is very clever in choosing movies...HAS SHE EVER CHOSEN A MOVIE WHERE THERE WAS NO SUCCESSFUL STAR?????/

I got this when she walked out of Prakash Jha's Akarshan...even thoguh she has a meaty role in it ....WHY becasue the movie had Ajay (even though he is successful his BO pull is still questioned) and Manoj Bajpai. So she know that this movie is not going to give her status any boost . But she did accept Rajniti for 5 scenes ofcourse excluding songs.

Thats where my reasoning is coming from. If she still gets HITs when she is not with TOP actors liek many other actresses then I will accept that seh is a top leage actress...as of now she is just fitting the bill of showpiece in the movies like Zeenat Aman did in 70s....
PS: Thanks for explaining ot me DEEPIKA's point - She is choosing ROLES ratehr than HITS. Her acting ability is appladed with every movie by critics....and some day she will get hits too.  If seh wanted jst hits Deepika wouldn't have done - KHJJS, Lafange Pndey, BKB or KCK with relatively new actors...she is not signing anything with Ranbir..

Edited by lovanika - 21 December 2010 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Okay When did John and Neil become top actors... ?? New York had no so called top stars and it still worked at the box office... unless I missed seeing Akshay or a Ranbir in that.. Oh wait were they one of the undercover FBI's... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKatalicious

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

Okay When did John and Neil become top actors... ?? New York had no so called top stars and it still worked at the box office... unless I missed seeing Akshay or a Ranbir in that.. Oh wait were they one of the undercover FBI's... LOL

NY..IS it on this list.....I don't see it in the year 2000-2009 Top Grosser....oh well maybe the whole movie is in hiding..LOLLOLhttp://boxofficeindia.com/showProd.php?itemCat=127&catName=MjAwMC0yMDA5

I was also going thr the top earning for this year by Box office India the movies on those lists are very different from the one we have been talking about and calling them flops....so it is media and PR of an actor who keeps putting their mvoie on teh pedestal so that they can get more movies from that report....We should keep an open view and wait for thei earnign reports rather than the media reports on which movie is hit or flop....

Edited by lovanika - 21 December 2010 at 8:49am
PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Go to top