sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

It makes me so proud to see a woman holding such a powerful position in bollywood where all the men are relying on Kat for a hit.  👏

lol you must be kidding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her dumping akshay seems unlikely, but I would like to see her with other actors as well!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree maddy - Akshay NEEDS her now 🤣
Anyway I know she won't dump Akki and she hasn't dumped anyone anyway :)
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if she is will dump Akki or not...

But one thing is sure that....Katrina's test will be when seh comes with other than Akki, Khans and Ranbir....the we will see if she is lucky or blockbuster hit actress....

I think it is not TMK which is acid test for her but the movie with Hritik and Imran....if those movies are hit then she is in the running otherwise she is going....She need that mvoei on her shoulder to prove herself..which is still to come.

But I completely DISAGREE with that she is the only actress who does not need Khans...well she won't be here if not for Khan....this point has been dicussed to a point of death...

But there are many people on this earth who just keep in touch as long as you are resourceful for them....

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
akki needs a hit for than kat today, anyways if she didn't attend then be it, salman didn't worry about it, why media is worrying about it then
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovanika

But one thing is sure that....Katrina's test will be when seh comes with other than Akki, Khans and Ranbir....the we will see if she is lucky or blockbuster hit actress....

I think it is not TMK which is acid test for her but the movie with Hritik and Imran....if those movies are hit then she is in the running otherwise she is going....She need that mvoei on her shoulder to prove herself..which is still to come.

But I completely DISAGREE with that she is the only actress who does not need Khans...well she won't be here if not for Khan....this point has been dicussed to a point of death...

But there are many people on this earth who just keep in touch as long as you are resourceful for them.... 

first, it was let's see if she delivers hits without the khans or kumar... then she gave hits with ranbir... and let's not forget, she gave a hit with neil and john too, none of who have any clout over the box office... 😛😛😛😛   give credit where it's due...!   😛😛😛

even akshay says that katrina is his lucky charm... if he admits it too, then i don't have much to say either... she obviously can put people in seats at the theatres, and that is what matters in bollywood... people can continue cribbing about her acting (apni apni opinion, afterall)... but all that does not really matter when you look at the larger picture... what are the means, causes, etc. for her success, people can continue to 'debate', but the conclusion would not change...!  😉😛😛

she won't be here if not for a khan...?  the khan does not make her movies hits or buys all her movie tickets... everyone gets a break from somewhere... deepika had a launch pad with srk... and thanks to farah and all the publicity and the hype, she started off to a good start... even srk had his break with aziz mirza and yash raj... salman had sooraj barjaatya... so kat is definitely not the first person who got a break from a big name, nor would she be the last... the person who gives you your break can't gaurantee how successful your career would be....!   😛😛😛

and how many times are people going to write her off...?  😆😆😆  it's funny really.... meanwhile, she continues to rule at the box office....!   😉😛😛
Why not? At this point in her career, Katrina is in a position to dump anyone she wants. So let her. About time, male stars started running after their female co-stars for dates.  Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And can i double LIKE your post Nuktaacheen... 😊

Almost all the celebs have come in piggybacking on something be it a Khan or a Khandaan or a beauty pageant...

Why is just Katrina singled out... ?? Salman is no god to make or break someone... everyone has their own destiny, own fate, own karma...

End of the day she is the most successsful actress as of today... nobody knows what the future holds for her or for that matter anyone... what counts is setting the box office on fire today...
and yes she beats SRK and Salman in that too... 😉  and again I am talking abt today.... not the past or the future or the punar janam or the agla janam or the pichla janam... 😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Go Katrina! More power to you.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovanika

I find it amusing that you think Katrina will be "going" if even one of her movies fail .. after like 10 hits in 3 years. By that criterion wouldn't Deepika be already gone.. anytime she ventured outside Akshay, Saif or SRK her movies were complete wash-outs. Does the same rule apply to her also or is it only Katrina who needs to prove her mettle in carrying a movie on her shoulders