Other Shows
Other Shows

21 Dec 09/Epi 67 Bairi Piya (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

i'm so sorry for posting my reply so lateEmbarrassed,u must be thinking i hibernate for few daysLOL
LOLLOL tru........ i was thinking has my Mademoiselle abandoned me Cry..... but i have noticed a pattern if i may share it wiv u Tongue....... u seem 2 hibernate 4 the week n then spring bac in2 action on Wednesdays...... am i right or am i right?? WinkLOLLOL

Coming to epi
he replies i have nothing 2 say 2 u...... shame !! ROFL....... see there is DV who wants 2 talk 2 u n do wot not EmbarrassedLOL
yea really a shameLOL,but not for radhe,remember he's not only shameless but Heartless alsoAngry,amoli is in no mood to listen to usDeadand we rD'oh

Agree n thats exactly my point....... i dont feel bad 4 Amoli coz she is aware of her hubby n knows he cant do anything apart frm his slavegiri then y bother n go on about it DeadDeadDead we r definitely sick of it all D'oh

DV is right in front ov her.......... N we all know the feelings in DV's mind body n soul right now Wink lots n lots of lust in his eyes LOL
ClapClapalways gives his 100%Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming..... he sure does which is y he is teh KING ClapClap
jus as he is about 2 enter BAM!!!! ROFL she shuts the door on his face............ awwww poor thing Dv
ROFLi would love to see dv's expressions on the other side ov the door,see tht's another mystery of BP,we've been deprived ov seeing his expressions once againOuch
Oh i wud have given anything 2 see them as well ROFL..... yes we have been deprived OuchOuch

come on tell me wot happened.... ... or did something happen in that room that u cant tell any1 huh WinkROFL.......... ooooooo she is superb this woman
absolutely always spot onClapClapClap

Bingo !!!! ClapClapStar 

n she jumps down frm the bannister 2wards him.......... do catch it its ridiculous ROFLROFL
really da way she jumpedLOL

I know ROFL.... brilliant LOLLOL

i jus dont get this guy...... ShockedConfused wots going on in his mind...
exactly,this is so confusing,on 1 side he is  the Hitler ov all tymes wen it comes to amoli and on the other side he is the mother teresa for amoli alsoConfused,i think he wanted to care for amoli but he is too coward to do this.

Me thinking the same....... like when he came in 2 see Amoli on the ground asking 4 help in 14/12/09 epi he knew sumthing was wrong n he shud help but his fear 4 DV is sooooo gr8 it unables him 2 act in terms of humanity Ouch

looking/ very annoyed at his wife's words n getting angrier n angrier at Amoli n walkie talkie vegetable n his wife OuchLOLLOL excellent reactions ClapClap
Clapagain the remote-control in his hand is doing a wonderful job with his expressionsThumbs Up,can't believe he's annoyed with amoli for just keeping a fast for radhe whereas dv is only wanted to satisfy his physical needsAngrywith her then y so much anger haanWink

He is the master of facial expressions ClapClap..... i guess anything she does if its not related 2 DV or 4 DV then it makes him mad..... whether its a fast or woteva ..... or another guess is that coz he knows her full faith in these rituals n fasts etc he doesnt want it 2 overcome his non-belief....maybe thinking wot if this thing may jus bring Radhe n Amoli closer.... dunno how 2 explain that 1..... ConfusedConfused hope u get wot i mean Embarrassed

which eva tickles ur taste-buds  Wink ROFLROFL
too goodLOLshe is behaving as if ther is no tomorrowROFL

thank yaaaaa LOLLOL she is as if there is gonna be a famine in DV's haveli Silly

wot sort of fast do u keep for a husband that is forced upon u......... tell me n ill keep that fast ROFL
excellent line and equally good executedClap
Agreed ClapClap
she says smiling that i have never told u but ill tell u now that when u get jealous u look sooooooo sweet ROFLROFL
BTW she was riteDay DreamingandBlushing.
she was he does look soooooooo sweet Day Dreaming..... haiye main mar jawa gur khake Day Dreaming

i agree quite boring epi but the last scene was mind blowing,u did well in updating a boring epiClapClapClapClap
The best was left 2 the last ClapClap........ n Merci Mademosielle 4 ur tareef Big smile Blushing

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

i'm so sorry for posting my reply so lateEmbarrassed,u must be thinking i hibernate for few daysLOL
LOLLOL tru........ i was thinking has my Mademoiselle abandoned me Cry..... but i have noticed a pattern if i may share it wiv u Tongue....... u seem 2 hibernate 4 the week n then spring bac in2 action on Wednesdays...... am i right or am i right?? WinkLOLLOL
o u even have an idea ov the pattern i followLOLLOL,actually for the last 3 or 4 days wenever i was about  to write a rply,damn my connectionAngryso i was really put off by this stufffCryCry

Coming to epi
he replies i have nothing 2 say 2 u...... shame !! ROFL....... see there is DV who wants 2 talk 2 u n do wot not EmbarrassedLOL
yea really a shameLOL,but not for radhe,remember he's not only shameless but Heartless alsoAngry,amoli is in no mood to listen to usDeadand we rD'oh

Agree n thats exactly my point....... i dont feel bad 4 Amoli coz she is aware of her hubby n knows he cant do anything apart frm his slavegiri then y bother n go on about it DeadDeadDead we r definitely sick of it all D'oh

DV is right in front ov her.......... N we all know the feelings in DV's mind body n soul right now Wink lots n lots of lust in his eyes LOL
jus as he is about 2 enter BAM!!!! ROFL she shuts the door on his face............ awwww poor thing Dv
ROFLi would love to see dv's expressions on the other side ov the door,see tht's another mystery of BP,we've been deprived ov seeing his expressions once againOuch
Oh i wud have given anything 2 see them as well ROFL..... yes we have been deprived OuchOuch

come on tell me wot happened.... ... or did something happen in that room that u cant tell any1 huh WinkROFL.......... ooooooo she is superb this woman

Bingo !!!! ClapClapStar 

n she jumps down frm the bannister 2wards him.......... do catch it its ridiculous ROFLROFL

exactly,this is so confusing,on 1 side he is  the Hitler ov all tymes wen it comes to amoli and on the other side he is the mother teresa for amoli alsoConfused,i think he wanted to care for amoli but he is too coward to do this.

Me thinking the same....... like when he came in 2 see Amoli on the ground asking 4 help in 14/12/09 epi he knew sumthing was wrong n he shud help but his fear 4 DV is sooooo gr8 it unables him 2 act in terms of humanity Ouch
exactly,but the instance u've mentioned,it was way too muchDeadDeadDead

looking/ very annoyed at his wife's words n getting angrier n angrier at Amoli n walkie talkie vegetable n his wife OuchLOLLOL excellent reactions ClapClap
Clapagain the remote-control in his hand is doing a wonderful job with his expressionsThumbs Up,can't believe he's annoyed with amoli for just keeping a fast for radhe whereas dv is only wanted to satisfy his physical needsAngrywith her then y so much anger haanWink

He is the master of facial expressions ClapClap..... i guess anything she does if its not related 2 DV or 4 DV then it makes him mad..... whether its a fast or woteva ..... or another guess is that coz he knows her full faith in these rituals n fasts etc he doesnt want it 2 overcome his non-belief....maybe thinking wot if this thing may jus bring Radhe n Amoli closer.... dunno how 2 explain that 1..... ConfusedConfused hope u get wot i mean Embarrassed

thank yaaaaa LOLLOL she is as if there is gonna be a famine in DV's haveli Silly

wot sort of fast do u keep for a husband that is forced upon u......... tell me n ill keep that fast ROFL
Agreed ClapClap
she says smiling that i have never told u but ill tell u now that when u get jealous u look sooooooo sweet ROFLROFL
she was he does look soooooooo sweet Day Dreaming..... haiye main mar jawa gur khake Day Dreaming
too goodLOLLOL,ur punjabi seems goodTongue

i agree quite boring epi but the last scene was mind blowing,u did well in updating a boring epiClap
The best was left 2 the last ClapClap........ n Merci Mademosielle 4 ur tareef Big smile Blushing
Hugthx for ur effort.

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

o u even have an idea ov the pattern i followLOLLOL,actually for the last 3 or 4 days wenever i was about  to write a rply,damn my connectionAngryso i was really put off by this stufffCryCry

LOLLOL i have 2 .... u see i have 2 be alert n on my toes when my job is 2 provide updates esp about a show like BP n character like DV ... cant miss anything Wink so then how can i miss out patterns hey Tongue LOLLOL jks baad mein LOL..... awww thats terrible.... yes damn it Angry its really annoying i understand u completely coz there has been many instances where i have written half the update n suddenly my laptop decides 2 spoil my mood n BAM!! lost it all CryCry..... so not 2 worry hun Big smile

Coming to epi

Bingo !!!! ClapClapStar 

exactly,but the instance u've mentioned,it was way too muchDeadDeadDead

Agreed ...... DeadDeadDeadDead how can any1 be such a nitwit Confused or  so slave-like Confused

Agreed ClapClap
too goodLOLLOL,ur punjabi seems goodTongue

Gracias Wink...... but honestly i just about manage wiv Hindi LOL n there r tyms wen i am completely lost 4 translation like rangeelepan how do u put that in2 one word in English?? so i have 2 giv choices of my understanding n let u pick ...... woteva little Hindi i know its all courtesy Hindi movies n soaps eg BP Tongue as 4 Punjabi well i only know a few words n phrases which i try n save 4 occasions like this one LOLLOL .....

i agree quite boring epi but the last scene was mind blowing,u did well in updating a boring epiClap
Hugthx for ur effort.

Pleasure darling Hug

Clap

Edited by PreciousPri - 31 December 2010 at 2:24am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index