India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 9)

Madiha. IF-Dazzler
Madiha.
Madiha.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Awesome creations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeee
especially maneet stuff is amazingg
gonnaa edit my req tonigghtt

notfadedaway

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
GORGEOUS update, truly UNDENIABLE!!! Clap I love the new style of rotating the text slightly in another direction which you portrayed on the avi. The gif is beautiful as well. You should make more like that actually. I love that heart, it's a classic. And that guy laughs? Omg, lol! And are they married now?! The coloring on the first sig is gorgeous, esp on the pic on the left Day Dreaming I like the 3rd sig too! It's not your usual style thus props for experimenting ashu darrrrling. Though I wish you wrote 'intensity' instead of 'intense' Tongue Ouuuuhhh and I love that flower design, adds a unique flavor to the sig Embarrassed The coloring is sweet too, it's as if their love is bursting out and I can feel it. Tongue The last KaSh sig is blazing hot. Oh my god!!! Like seriously! I don't like them much but I am feeling this sig. Colors, text, blending, the heart are all fab.. and haha I love the quote on it, goes so well with the picture! Smile Great update ashumashuuu<3 you need to make more updates like this one (as in quantity wise)... eagerly waiting for the next update now! Smile

notfadedaway

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
OMGG gorgeousss update Ashu!

Eeeeks! There was a GurTi interview on spamdomain?!? I HAVE to go watch itttt! Just by looking at your avis and sig, I know that interview must have been an awesome one!

I love, love, loveeee the second GurTi sig! The colouring is so so pretttyyyy! The Maaneet sig looks super hottt! OMG you made KaSh stuffff! I loveeeee the second KaSh sig with the merged pic of them =) Colouring and text on it is fabbb! Lately I've been seeing that quote you used 'sweeter than heaven hotter than hell' everywhere! But its a pretty awesomeee quote I must say. Blushing

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to edit your spot in my shop. Please do that soon =)

notfadedaway

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Edited my spot on page 4...OMG sooo happy you taking mine...yayyyyyyyyyyy! DancingDancingDancing Xmas seriously rocksBlushingDay Dreaming Getting Ashu siggie after agesssssssssssssssssssss!!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And reserving this spot to reply on the last MINDBLASTINGGGGGGGGGGGG update!BlushingEmbarrassedBlushing

notfadedaway

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Wowww !!
Ashu Fab Updt
Love the MaanEet and KaSh Stuff :-)

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
Amazinggggggggggg!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

notfadedaway

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
OMG i 4gt to mention this Shocked

They r really Sweeter than Heaven and hotter than hell <3
Awesomeee Sig
Love the
Colring Text is so perfect Thumbs Up

notfadedaway

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
ashhhhhuuuu awesome cgs
KaSh & Maanet stuffs r minblwoing
really loved all ur cgs
keep it up dear
well done gr8 job

notfadedaway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index