India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 76)

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
The first sig is amazing! I love the bright and vibrant coloring and the way you placed the text.  It's so weird weird seeing you talk about sports... Idk... I've always seen you post stuff on Geet so wouldn't know what to except, lol! You're a total surprise package, loll! Great review even though I don't understand anything of the 3 bats, 4 bats, 200... forgive me of being so ignorant, haha!

Edited by Pianofied. - 30 March 2011 at 7:41pm

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

OMG ayesha the update is damn damn amazing the first siggy me love tht moment during match whn he did tht we all cheer like hell & 2nd one is fab too riaz was really best so far his best performance
me'll use whn me ll be back home
b/w urz review can me tell u me luv u for it the bestest review me read
waiting for more cric stuff
awesome work
luv
Fatima

dangerouzIshk. IF-Sizzlerz
dangerouzIshk.
dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Superb update Ayeshaa..love both sigs..their style text everything is aweosmee..even though we lost am soo proud of themm..love them<3
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i dont know what you meant...sorry  dont understand the technical terms but very well said..

omg i was watching some of this in my university on the big screen. ppl were packed and omg so many pak and india fans..
and the competitions ahahah was sooo funnny...

but good thing i wasnt there for the end..my friend said there was silence..crying..
and well indian fans were videotaping the sadness of pak fans:O:O
not cool.

but i disagree a bit..ummmm.. they did not bat very good.
will use hockey terms. their defence was aaaaamzing. afridi.
and offence sucked...really bad
they missed out on a lot of chances.

but good game!
wow i talked a lot

the sigs are gorgeous . i love the first one
thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Ayeshh! I love your review.
Dude wahab was just amazing. He deserved a standing ovation. Even if we didn't win, I'm still proud of Afridi and the entire team.
And I love the first sig, so pretty!! Beautiful work :)
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
They are so so so pretty However i disagree Misbah did not do anything for the team infact he 's the reason sort of that we lost he was only protecting his wicket & not playing for the team he kept taking singles where he could do doubles and did not even run so many times or when ran only to take a single to put the unexperienced players like gul on strike like really how much can u expect from the bowlers& if he was capable why did he waited till last over to pick the ball up clearly he was the one who was playing for himself  Mainly caz he was sort of taking his Personal issues along him that he wasn't made the captain at the end even when he was almost confirmed  rest all played well
Proud of Wahab & afridi and the rest of team 
Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
ah. this is brilliant: http://i.imgur.com/QFHQz.png

and i love ur review. 
i was fuminngg at the likes of younis/razzaq/hafeez for throwing it away really. was so mad. but then they showed afridi with tears in his eyes. and i forgot everything. fact is we're not a good batting side...but these guys tried, tried their best. enough of a reason for me to love em.
Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

They are so so so pretty However i disagree Misbah did not do anything for the team infact he 's the reason sort of that we lost he was only protecting his wicket & not playing for the team he kept taking singles where he could do doubles and did not even run so many times or when ran only to take a single to put the unexperienced players like gul on strike like really how much can u expect from the bowlers& if he was capable why did he waited till last over to pick the ball up clearly he was the one who was playing for himself  Mainly caz he was sort of taking his Personal issues along him that he wasn't made the captain at the end even when he was almost confirmed  rest all played well
Proud of Wahab & afridi and the rest of team 
everyone has a different opinion on his innings.
@bold: but this i strongly disagree with. misbah's a team man. afridi has said it again and again that he is backed up by all the seniors. u can see that on field, misbah, younis and afridi are always exchanging words. you can see that both of them have a lot of say in how the team's managed. and from the pics, they get along pretty well off the field too. wouldn't have been the case if he was holding grudges against him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index