India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 64)

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
AT LAST! Ayesha updated! OMG, I am in LOVE with the PH sig <3 My favorite couple+One of my fave songs+My fave sig maker!!! WHAT A COMBO! You truly killed it! But why is everyone making stuff on that scene... ugh ugh can't decide who's sigs to use and who's not... the selection is vastly huge ke I really can't decide! The whole layout of this sig is perfect! I love how you colored Prem in purple/blue and Heer in a rather yellowish tone. Now, don't get me started on the text... the song is beautiful and how can it not be even more magical with PH in the background.. WOW!!! *hands down* I think this is my favorite sig by you till date. ;) The other stuff isn't any less. I adore Aish's request, so simple but really beautiful Coloring is out of this world! The bolly one is nice too! LOVEEE the coloring of the pic in the middle. Sonam one is heavenlyyyy! Reminded me of some of your old work..like the Tabu one :) Maneet & Kash ones are gorgeous. Amazing update, Ashu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Ayesha! Everything came out beautiful! I love the GurTi siggy. Simply adorable! Everything came out amazing! (: And the bolly stuff looks amazing! Love the Sonam siggy. That style is beautiful! And Aish's requests is awesome. Love the coloring! <3 Keep it up hun! (:

notfadedaway

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
The 2nd kash sig, gurti and premeer sig looks amazingly good :p

notfadedaway

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
OMGG Ashu! What a coincedence! You just commented in my gall, and I came to comment in yours. LOL

Glad to see somewhat of a big update from you! Everything looks super stunninggg <33

The KaSh sigs are gorgeousssss <3 LOVE the first one, especially the style and colouring! The Premeer sig is so so beautiful =) I love the way you wrote the text and also the colouring is super pretty!

OMGG the GurTi sig is adorableeee <33 The text literally pops out, cuz of the colours and I adore it! Loveee the way Drashti is looking at Gurmeet in that pic...*sigh* Geet is so blahhh right now! I have given up on Geet for the time being. I miss their old scenes like their meetings in Hoshiyarpur, and the early days in Delhi when Geet started working for MSK.

Anyways, the GurShi sig is cutee! Love the pics you chose =) Oh and btw, Guru technically belongs to Debina...but ofcourse we all dream of GurTi <3 Can't WAIT to see some more amazing tip tip barsa paani stuff from you. If you already made some, then POST it! LOL

I love, love, loveee the colouring on the Bolly stuff! The Sonam one is my fav, and the colouring is just SUPER gorgeous! Even the Anushka sig for Aish is so so pretty =)

Fab fab stuff as always Ashu, ILY <3

sugg: I know you don't like Abhay-Piya much, but you mind making some solo Abhay sigs? I'll PM you pics if you'd like =)

Edited by Dangelz - 20 March 2011 at 5:36pm
thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Amazing updatee! I LOVE the Sonam sig. It's my fav! :D
sweet_ak92 IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_ak92
sweet_ak92

MJHT's 2nd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
awesome update ashu!!
keep it up:)
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Gorgous Update hun..loving ur colouring and loved Aish req's!<3
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Amazing stuff Ashu. Those KaSh ones are FAB! Loving the tut used on the first KaSh siggy and the second one is soo stunning...Premeer one is awesome, i love that style.

The GurTi one is too cute, I love the text font on that. GurShi one is ROCKING, well he can belong to her afterwards HAHA

Bolly stuff came out soo nice, loving the coloring on them all. Soo stunning. Oh and that icon of I love Photoshop is soo cute, one of my fave ones from you for sure hehe

Keep rocking!Party

Edited by -Ramsha- - 20 March 2011 at 6:13pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index