India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 54)

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Stunning ayeshaaa!!! love love love ur gurti creations always have always will lol

honestly ur avis are the best WinkEmbarrassed esp the gurti tip tip barsa ones i just love the colouring and the text u use and the quality of vid u use is fab :) using ur creations!!Embarrassed

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 15 March 2011 at 6:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
The first 2 avis are amazing, just love their simplicity. I must say... you used that heart very cleverly on the 2nd avi, lol! ...Like where you placed it seems almost like it's the guys' actual heart... sorta ;P the white border is cute too! I've said this once, but will say it again... your light colorings are always the best! Make a tutorial for that coloring, please :D The sig is hot! The style is simple yet very "eye catching." You used a different font! :O Finally... got tired of cooper black. xD

notfadedaway

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

ahh gorgous update hun loved the sce avi where the hug is there!<3 totally cute:D

notfadedaway

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
oOooOoo..i esp love the siggy! damn hot!

notfadedaway

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
EEPPPP! They are so hot Ashu.. Love love them. I think tip tip will end up killing us all when it airs.

Oh, let me try to find that video where Drashti has her arm on Guru..Blushing I think GurTi are out of this world.  Hmm, did his marriage prove lucky for us? 

notfadedaway

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome update! The avis look great and the siggy looks awesome. New style? Gorgeous! <3
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Roshni; aww thankyou so much! thanks for using :D

Marium; haha! thanks! I tried putting the heart middlee! haah! thanks! will def make a tut. I have to find the .psd ;p haha! I love cooper black! that font is soo pretty :D LOL!

Sam & Jhanvi; thanksss! :)

Jennyy: haah! thanks! they are SUPERHOT! :P haha. dude! I m going crazyy! I saw like the SBS/SBB videos like 10 times! I dunno whats gonna happen when it will air :P they are SOO freaking comfortable withh eachother! OMG! if we get to see something like that once every month. THEN I will be happy that GurMina Got married! haah! but honestly, I was super depressed when Guru got married ;( I couldn't take it! but he loves her! so I guess..I m happy with that! :D

Thanks for using the avi :)

Jia; omg! long time! thankkss! you gotta make some stuff on that video :P

Edited by ayeshaaa. - 15 March 2011 at 9:22pm
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
veryy nice
i loveyour colorfull updatess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index