India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 48)

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

OMG hun ur toooooo Fab lovin the both siggys<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Beautiful sggs Ayesha!

notfadedaway

-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh mann! ashu, im totally kurbaan over those sigs(yeah i know that was totally chessy, hehe :P) Love the coloring on the first one, im really impressed, those pics were soo hard to color~ it looks gorgeee :D

notfadedaway

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hey Ayeshaa Hug !! mann it feels soo good to be back !! YAYY !! and now it feels much better as i have entered ur shop and seen ur siggies too ;P

n what ?? :O:O:O 1st ever video siggy ?? u are kidding rgt ??? i mean how can that be ur 1st one :O:O:O its soo freakingg AWESOMEE yarr !! :O:O damn its SUPERRR HAWTILICIOUSS ayeshaa.. and there's not even -0.00000000000001% that i wont love itStern Smile its soo magical yarr Blushing when i remember their dance EVEN NOW its still so damn hawt like it was the 1st time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed maybe coz its Maneet Heart !! its amazingg ayeshaa.. i demand more video siggies from u now LOL and yarr wats wrong with ya ?? soo many experiments on same day and woh bhi with an outstanding result Wink.. the blending is WOW-licious aswell LOL erm in my opiniion it would had been better if u had brighten up the pics on the right hand side aswell :) the font is soo classic yarr Cool me loves it and how can i not notice the lil maan&geet text on it.. hayeeeee adorablee !!LOL

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Sam; thanks :)

Durgavni; tysm(:

Payal; dude! that dance was too good! :) I m going crazy. thanks :D lol. I agree with you..those caps were HARD to color ;p TYSM! ILY!
Sid; long timee! :o thanks! :) I still gotta comment in your gall. will do it asap. very busy these days! :( glad that you liked it =) thanks for such a sweet comment :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.KriYaansh...

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i loove the MG sigs.. im guna use one Embarrassed
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
stunningDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming,make some stuff on tip tip barsa pani GurTi's newest and recent dripping hotnessBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingholi performance

pleaseeeeeeee!!!
Mallu
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
^thanks :) I m making up right now.

GOING CRAZY! :D

-LetItGo-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index