India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 24)

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHU LOVE!
will be back with more, you know me :P

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hoxy Update ayesha Day Dreaming
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
oooh ya birthday!! Shall i wish you or compliment ya creativity first? I think compliments are a way to break the ice :p

thankya for sparing us another update before ya vanish. They are beautiful. I see ya tried different things

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site  fascinating colouring experiments on this one: i love the picture and text ya used

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

how have i never mentioned in ya gall how much i love the little hearts ya put on ya sigs..its like ya signature style hehe. I love the little hearts :p i love the "concept" of this sig or should i say the feelings it gives to those who look at it: sensual.

Moving onnnn..happy birthday! How old is that ya are now? Anyway i hope ya have a terrific birthday - ya an awesome person and really creative! Muaah!

-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

OMG, those sigs are freaking gorgeuss Ashu!! I love your coloring and textures!! soo pretyyy! :D

Happpppyyyyy Birthday Applee!!Party
OMG, i cant believe your like 19 now!! Ahhh, its been like 3 years since weve known each other! thats soo krazzy! I hope you have the mega awesome day ever!! have tons and tons off funn, or try too, with college and all, hehe :D
Here's your giftiee:

I hope you like itEmbarrassed
Mwaahhhh
HugHug
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
loving hte new styles ashu!! gurti ones are fab fab fab!! just love it! avis are fab fab fab!! kash one is adorable!! i love love love it!! esp the first one!! so damn good!!!!!
missed ya girl!!
madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

OMGG KaSh sggs are sooo wonderfullllll!!

loved them to the coreee! BlushingBlushing
Fab wrk on them!!
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
love the first kash siggy!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Happy birthday ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! HugHugHug OMG!!! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! Me loves youuuuuuuuuuuu and I hope you are having an awesome birthday with all your dreams coming true...i hope and pray that they do this year...and may your life be filled with love, hope, and happiness!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

Me not having any gifts for you this year Unhappy buttttt i give you blackforest cake...u can have puraaaaaaaaa!!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love you ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Hug You are one of the sweetest people I've met on this forum and thanks for coming into my life!!BlushingHugHug MuahssssssssssHugHugHug

Happy birthday once againnnnnn!!BlushingHugHug

PS: Check out my dabba...omg I LOVE THIS SIGGIE YOU MADE US!!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PPS: That KaSh update is gorgeous!! Damn you are genius ashu...i especially loved the 1st one!! Its soo damn beautiful!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed You rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 29 January 2011 at 7:10pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index