India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 22)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear using one of the avis.. All are the bestest:).. Plish dont say its last update.. I love your creations... :( :( :(..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Okaayy Ashu as I said I'm going to leave you something lonng ;p and since you were after hugee comments too, there I'm typing something HUGE for you (:
LOVE love LOVE all the sigs Ashu <3 I think when you make GurTi/MG stuff it's always the BEST (;
Icons are gorgeous, I think you didn't colour them much (; but still they're so beautiful (;
I'm simply fida over all the GurTi sigs and loveee the blue-ish one, and I have to mention I love the song..GurTi are ust perfect for each other..their expressions are soo cutee in that sig!
The last two GD ones I love love love..your colouring and style is just amazinngg.. ;p
Lastly for your work, I'm the MASSIVEST fan of your avis..seriously too beautiful.. <3
AND..before I go.. I don't know whether I've said it enough or not but I LOVE your work. You are one of my inspirations since I started which is like a few months ago lol.. ;p Do try and update whenever you can, cause I for one am goingg to miss your work like hell ): I wasn't here when you started this shop cause I was on the NZ trip remember? (: I missed your work even then but now you're going till August? ): That's a very long time, but all I can say is all the best for your studies, I know you'll do well (;
finally...what do you want from me for your bday? I know it's weird to ask you ROFL but oh well..
And if you don't end up replying to this before your bday, then I'll make you something of my choice ;p I hope you'll like it <3
lovee youu..x keep in touch!
Aish. 

Edited by -Aish129- - 23 January 2011 at 1:47am

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
SimplyAparajita; aww you are soo sweet (: will try to update if I have time. thankyou for using (:

Aish; omg! wow! (: you are soo soo soo sweet Aish! your comments bring a smile on my face :) glad that you like GurTi stuff.
I only make GurTi stuff! :P haha! I just LOVE them soo much! <33 will def try to update. I will come on IF but will not post stuff. Its not like I m gonna come in Aug. I will def come on weekends will and try to update once inawhile. wil try.

thankyoueveryone else (:

Sofia; you are very sweet (: thankyouuuuu. pm me pics. will def make something for ya. I promise becuase I never do reqs! :P
pm me caps :) I m better at them! =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.aishhh.

dangerouzIshk. IF-Sizzlerz
dangerouzIshk.
dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
amanzing gurti stuff ayeshaaa..
but why wont u post it here?i luv ur maneet stuff yaar
Do PM me wen u make some?

notfadedaway

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Beautifull Gorgousss update
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update ayesha
love these 2 the most
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

notfadedaway

~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Wowww the update is amazing, wow you re so crazy about this couple seriously! lol. i likeddd the 3rd sig mos.t the style is awsome! XD

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Thankyou all! (:

came on IF after a long time (:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index