India-Forums

'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: (Page 111)

monakhan. IF-Dazzler
monakhan.
monakhan.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
RESERVED; yeah me first :D

EDITED:

first of all; i loved the little KaSh icon it cho cute :D The Gurti/Maaneet ones are really good amazing coloring on them :D Same here I don't really watch Geet nowadays because of CV too.

Edited by -Mona- - 05 May 2011 at 7:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
OMFFGGG this is like hufisjjdklll I am getting you a long comment right here right now girl ;) waittt for it..x and if you SO want to finish this one.. then i'm up for it ;)
brbb.. I WANT TO STARE at the sigs haha..they are drop dead GORGEOUS<3
edit- wait what you AREN'T proud? haha what the heck are you then seriously? I can't stop staring at my screen I mean it figuratively ANDD literally :O

< that is SO adorablee..I LOVE the way you use colour in everything and that yellow is like WOW. you know if I ever tried using it then it would be f.a.i.l hahaaa.. but I ALWAYS LOVE the bright colours you use without it looking loud.. I was telling dangelz the same the other day, see, I have a lot to learn from you both ;)

^I like this pic too.. first time I've seen it to be honest but OMFGGG just look at the sig.. Ashu it's GORGEOUS :)) seriously. the style and the black and white colouring is amazinggg<3

OMGOMGOMGGG overdose of that word thereROFL but i don't care again the black and white colouring is beautiful ;) and I love that text style to bits :OO and just the whole uneven thing you have happening in this sig (if you get what I mean lol i know i don't make sense) is SO SO SO prettyyy<3

I actually left the sig copied over here for a good 5-10 mins and just STARED at it hahah THIS is what I meant by i'll be back to edit cause it was IMPOSSIBLE to see such a gorgeous sig and be able to write anythinggg after it :O the colouring.. that is the BEST thing about it for sure.. i love how it's blue but not completely blue and red but not red either.. yeah don't give me weird looks cause even i've got no idea what m on about here ;) and that song. I know. I'm quite obsessed with it myself ;) except it should say ko instead of to.. did you rush it? :S

falls flat on the floor OMMFGGG enough said and done REALLYY... I don't know what else to say except that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)) ugh dictionary doesn't have any new words haha.. i know right. since when did I start having problems thinking of what to say?

so.. i don't know was it long :| update again soon.. whenever that is lol.. after exams? is that like end of may or something :O no wayyy :(
loveyouuu..x

Edited by -Aish129- - 05 May 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelznotfadedaway

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
^editedd ;)
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
love the kash icon...its adoarble!!!
gurti and maaneet stuff...its just so damn adoablre...esp the last one!!!
KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

OMG. this is gorgeous. i love your coloring in MaNeet sigs its perfect. love the last sig as well beautiful:)
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
awwiehh i love ur blending and colouring!<3
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thanks guys!

(:
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
gorgeous update love the coloringz :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index