'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
yams is probably eating or something :S she never sleeps that early :))
preeti - haha! omg! if she is..I would love her ;p

aish - yeah. like if you asked me for textures..I get it..becus I know you will not copy..if I trust you..I will give you textures..but if random ppl who just comment in my gall pm me..its like..are you serious? :OO I know whr that is going.. ;( I see ppl who are beginners at sigg making do it..and sometimes..ppl who are making siggs for along time even do it :( Its so annoying! I m making for siggs for more than 3yrs..if you are trying to fool..you are dumb! :P haha!
haha EXACTLY! i have issues with someone over that :X 

i think im gonna leave now :S i hate blood tests but pray that everything's clear :( i don't want any more sickness :( 

love youuu both 🤗 feels like a CC haha ;)
Guys
Yams repld ..she's not at home so i have invited her when she returns🤣

Aish ... i know ...i too suddenly feel am at CC
🤣
haha. I hate it :(

byee! will def prayyy! I love you & no worries..everything will be fine inshallah :)

preetii - you gonna go too? do u have a gall? send me the link :D
ashu
nope ...i dont have a Gallery but Gagan imposed my name on hers:| ... I dont know to make stuffs ...all i know is to drool and comment on creations😆

Aish
take care and do let us know what the results are
you need to make a gall and start sigg making! we will help ya :)

haha. same here. I m too lazy to make siggs and to update my gall but want everyone else to update their galls ;)
Ashu
i did try ... but kuch hua nahii ... and i realised am better doing the latter part. Thats Commenting on others creations. I love to see how creative ppl are and come up with new styles everyday
he's not new ashu...his first show as a lead was on sony!!
anyways..i love the bothf othe sigs...damn gorgeosus...i hope its a gr8 show!! can't wait for it!!!
sorry im late...haven't been active much!!
^thanks rima :)

random update in a few. bolly stuff ;)