Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
They are so so so pretty However i disagree Misbah did not do anything for the team infact he 's the reason sort of that we lost he was only protecting his wicket & not playing for the team he kept taking singles where he could do doubles and did not even run so many times or when ran only to take a single to put the unexperienced players like gul on strike like really how much can u expect from the bowlers& if he was capable why did he waited till last over to pick the ball up clearly he was the one who was playing for himself  Mainly caz he was sort of taking his Personal issues along him that he wasn't made the captain at the end even when he was almost confirmed  rest all played well
Proud of Wahab & afridi and the rest of team 
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ah. this is brilliant: http://i.imgur.com/QFHQz.png

and i love ur review. 
i was fuminngg at the likes of younis/razzaq/hafeez for throwing it away really. was so mad. but then they showed afridi with tears in his eyes. and i forgot everything. fact is we're not a good batting side...but these guys tried, tried their best. enough of a reason for me to love em.
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

They are so so so pretty However i disagree Misbah did not do anything for the team infact he 's the reason sort of that we lost he was only protecting his wicket & not playing for the team he kept taking singles where he could do doubles and did not even run so many times or when ran only to take a single to put the unexperienced players like gul on strike like really how much can u expect from the bowlers& if he was capable why did he waited till last over to pick the ball up clearly he was the one who was playing for himself  Mainly caz he was sort of taking his Personal issues along him that he wasn't made the captain at the end even when he was almost confirmed  rest all played well

Proud of Wahab & afridi and the rest of team 

everyone has a different opinion on his innings.
@bold: but this i strongly disagree with. misbah's a team man. afridi has said it again and again that he is backed up by all the seniors. u can see that on field, misbah, younis and afridi are always exchanging words. you can see that both of them have a lot of say in how the team's managed. and from the pics, they get along pretty well off the field too. wouldn't have been the case if he was holding grudges against him.
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://i.imgur.com/QFHQz.png

em so so so damn in love wid this sigggyyy... yeahh love the review ayesha...=D love our team n afridi
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ashuu! 🤗
Im so glad we pakistanis are this big hearted and so sporting and supporting 2 our players! 😳
i bet any other sub continent country, and their homes wdve been stoned! *shakes head in dismay* :(

And we truly belong to a nation of heroes! WAHAB RIAZ! so glad the team gave my FAVOIURITEEEEE unpopular player a chance and wohoo! hes popular all over! 😍 our hope 2 victory i'll miss my shaby though 😔 no one can replace him AT ALL, i just hope Vicky [wahab] atleast fills in the space shoaib left! 😕 😃
ILOVETHE CRICKETSTUFF! so so much!
specially the frst sajda one!
Looking frwrd to seeing some more... T20 cup in 2012 😃 and WEST INDIES series later this month! 😎
wohoo! Clean sweeping it hopefulyy! 😃
ILOVEYOUPAK! ❤️
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ASHUUUU ROCKING SIGG BOTH SIGSG ARE WOW!!!!
WIN OR LOSE LOVE OUR TEAMMMM!!!
AFRIDI IS AWESOME BEST CAPTIN WE GOTT!!!!!
Ashu do make some siggs on Afridi =D
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

thats absolutly one of my fav siggy!<333 loveddd it!:D

and pak siggys are drop dead gorgouss ahh wished they won!but nevermind hope next time they will win!:D
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Loved ur Review Ayesha 👏 i agree to it !! 😃
and yeah , i so agree that Yuvraj Singh was being sooo Aggressive , it felt really bad !
but indeed a really good game , 👏 Pakistan wud hav won easily but what the hay , one of the teams had to win , so COngratulations to the Indi team 😃

and AMAZING siggies ayesha !!! 😃
luvd how he Bowed down immediately LUVD it !!! 😃
using the sigs 😃

priya185 thumbnail
its v unlikely sachin out on his first ball hehe
and reasons r endless for winning losing any match.. main one is destiny
nice sigs
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^priya - sachin could have been out ;) he just got lucky. it was his day;/

AND India has an another advantage that it was in Mohali.
the crowd was filled with mostly indians. There were very few pakis :(

The crowd was veryy hyped up so Indian cricketers had that advantage too :) you need supporters in a matchh!

Pakistan played very safe. I love you guys <3333

Thanks all for the comments ;)