'raindrops16; big125! Delena138(: - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Ashuu, ur colourdulness is ur uniqueness!!! Believe me! any1 who choreez it, is a smart stealer cz he.she knows how gud it looks! πŸ˜‰

These 2 icons are my FAVVVVVVVVVVV love the pain in the 2nd one and sonam looks too pretty in the frst one! ☺️

^^ this sig.. B&W effect, makes it perfect!!!!!!
:D Really Lovelly... Textt!! 😍
Drooling over it though im not a very big MANEET fan! :P
LOL

amazinggggg updatee Ayeshaa, keep it up!
πŸ˜ƒ
The sonam icon is soo cute! I love the coloring! the PC one is super cute as well, i like the different colors...!! looks fabb..Ahhh AA, i loved the moviee - the icon is fabuloussoo. and Emma watson looks amazinggg in that icon ;)

I really like the MG sigg, i miss those MG days, nowdays it seems kinda boring, een though im behind, so i dont really know whats going on.

The kash sig is rocking! i love the way you placed the same pix in the BG, looks awesome!

Gorge updatee :D 
i LOVE love love thiss! this picture itself is mesmerizing..love the icon Ayeshaa!

ya have a modern art touch to ya sigs hehe. I love how different ya style is! Awesome Ayeshaa!

standstill! perfect moment..perfect colouring! i love the use of grey for picture perfect moments!

Good job Ashu! All the stuff looks great!
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

rima; haha. I m not gonna take names (: I will just forget about it. if it happens again, then I m done with IF :)

payal; thankyouu(: I m just gonna leave it. if I see anyone doing it again. then I m DONE with IF. the mods never do anything about it ;(

don't you dare leave IF! not for this issue. nu-uh. Tell ME the names and it will all be settled ;p

so ya have reported them? Payal did have a point, its always happened..perhaps too many times with you unfortunately but don't let it get to ya. we know what your style is and so it belongs to you.
Ashu amazing work. Love the KaSh sigs. You style is unique and fantastic. <3
FABBBBBB FABBB UPDATE ASHUU!!!!!
LOVED MG/GURTI ONES
KASH SIGGS IS BRILLLLL
ICONS ARE AWESOME
SUGG:ANURAG&TAANI
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ashuuuu! :D
You should be in the mood to update more often :P but i love how you always get tempted and open your PS when you're on heaven 🀣
Love the update, especially KaSh ones ;D call me biased? πŸ˜† xx
ashu what is this again copied this is sad
anyways fab work love everythingg

I love these two! Beautiful styles! The second sig has a nice modern touch to it. Looking gorgeus and uniquuue (: Mind if I use the Hermione icon as my DP?