Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

Ashuu, ur colourdulness is ur uniqueness!!! Believe me! any1 who choreez it, is a smart stealer cz he.she knows how gud it looks! πŸ˜‰

These 2 icons are my FAVVVVVVVVVVV love the pain in the 2nd one and sonam looks too pretty in the frst one! ☺️

^^ this sig.. B&W effect, makes it perfect!!!!!!
:D Really Lovelly... Textt!! 😍
Drooling over it though im not a very big MANEET fan! :P
LOL

amazinggggg updatee Ayeshaa, keep it up!
πŸ˜ƒ
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The sonam icon is soo cute! I love the coloring! the PC one is super cute as well, i like the different colors...!! looks fabb..Ahhh AA, i loved the moviee - the icon is fabuloussoo. and Emma watson looks amazinggg in that icon ;)

I really like the MG sigg, i miss those MG days, nowdays it seems kinda boring, een though im behind, so i dont really know whats going on.

The kash sig is rocking! i love the way you placed the same pix in the BG, looks awesome!

Gorge updatee :D 
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i LOVE love love thiss! this picture itself is mesmerizing..love the icon Ayeshaa!

ya have a modern art touch to ya sigs hehe. I love how different ya style is! Awesome Ayeshaa!

standstill! perfect moment..perfect colouring! i love the use of grey for picture perfect moments!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Good job Ashu! All the stuff looks great!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

rima; haha. I m not gonna take names (: I will just forget about it. if it happens again, then I m done with IF :)

payal; thankyouu(: I m just gonna leave it. if I see anyone doing it again. then I m DONE with IF. the mods never do anything about it ;(

don't you dare leave IF! not for this issue. nu-uh. Tell ME the names and it will all be settled ;p

so ya have reported them? Payal did have a point, its always happened..perhaps too many times with you unfortunately but don't let it get to ya. we know what your style is and so it belongs to you.
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu amazing work. Love the KaSh sigs. You style is unique and fantastic. <3
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBBBBB FABBB UPDATE ASHUU!!!!!
LOVED MG/GURTI ONES
KASH SIGGS IS BRILLLLL
ICONS ARE AWESOME
SUGG:ANURAG&TAANI
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Ri. thumbnail
Ashuuuu! :D
You should be in the mood to update more often :P but i love how you always get tempted and open your PS when you're on heaven 🀣
Love the update, especially KaSh ones ;D call me biased? πŸ˜† xx
priya185 thumbnail
ashu what is this again copied this is sad
anyways fab work love everythingg
muffins2waffles thumbnail

I love these two! Beautiful styles! The second sig has a nice modern touch to it. Looking gorgeus and uniquuue (: Mind if I use the Hermione icon as my DP?