ASHISH Picture (Page 5)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by _nandini

@CB @ Mony ,

It seems u both dont want to see me on the forum any more. Why are u both after me .... its scaring me now CryCryCry

awwwwwwwwwHugHug

Gangstar ko darna mana haiTongueLOL

yeh hui na baat
darna mana hai

but to be honest i myself am scared to be on hot seat

hehe LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
CB, i used to push dentist hand, when he hurted meROFL, In India they hurt u very badlyAngry, & also charge money  that wayEvil Smile

IN MJHT, forum thr was a person, she always did good sketch of pencil, of actors all leadsThumbs Up, she was just superb artistClap
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
when i had gone to dentist, with my cousin, she shouted that whole clinic was shakingLOL, & she never allowed dentisht to touch her, she used to push him so hardLOL
after her tooth repair, we both even went & had nice plate of spicy pani purisDay Dreaming

Edited by remosalsa - 20 December 2010 at 9:14pm
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i know there r ppl who r good sketchers and they do with hand only.. i was just merely saying with fotoshop or other tools its possible

though this was very good sketch
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i know there r ppl who r good sketchers and they do with hand only.. i was just merely saying with fotoshop or other tools its possible

though this was very good sketch
yaa, i knowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, now with this new software in FB, all r doing thatLOL, even Ashish has his sketched pic in his profileWinkWink
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
i had done mine too bt removed it later hahaa...  btw yday on some news channel they were showing something abt new kids on the block and  there was mention of lsd too
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
after my root canal and tooth extraction was done  once i was ok i had big icecream cup and big bar of chocolate..

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i had done mine too bt removed it later hahaa...  btw yday on some news channel they were showing something abt new kids on the block and  there was mention of lsd too
no ideaConfusedConfused

Y u removed ur picShockedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index