Originally posted by MonyP

awwwwwwwww🤗🤗

Gangstar ko darna mana hai😛😆

yeh hui na baat
darna mana hai

but to be honest i myself am scared to be on hot seat

hehe 😆😆😆😆😆
Posted: 13 years ago
CB, i used to push dentist hand, when he hurted me🤣, In India they hurt u very badly😡, & also charge money  that way😈

IN MJHT, forum thr was a person, she always did good sketch of pencil, of actors all leads👍🏼, she was just superb artist👏
when i had gone to dentist, with my cousin, she shouted that whole clinic was shaking😆, & she never allowed dentisht to touch her, she used to push him so hard😆
after her tooth repair, we both even went & had nice plate of spicy pani puris😍 Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
i know there r ppl who r good sketchers and they do with hand only.. i was just merely saying with fotoshop or other tools its possible

though this was very good sketch
Originally posted by chatterbox

i know there r ppl who r good sketchers and they do with hand only.. i was just merely saying with fotoshop or other tools its possible

though this was very good sketch
yaa, i know😳😳, now with this new software in FB, all r doing that😆, even Ashish has his sketched pic in his profile😉😉
i had done mine too bt removed it later hahaa...  btw yday on some news channel they were showing something abt new kids on the block and  there was mention of lsd too
after my root canal and tooth extraction was done  once i was ok i had big icecream cup and big bar of chocolate..

i had done mine too bt removed it later hahaa...  btw yday on some news channel they were showing something abt new kids on the block and  there was mention of lsd too
no idea😕😕

Y u removed ur pic😲😆

after my root canal and tooth extraction was done  once i was ok i had big icecream cup and big bar of chocolate..

I can't dare that😆😆, i do its, once my tooth is all right😎
After seeing the way everyone grilled Priya n Mony, anyone wud be scared of the hot seat 😆

@Ashu, which profile pic of Ashish are u talking abt. Plz tell me too. Wanna check. His fb profile has his pic in the glasses nah ?? Is tht a sketch ?
Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago