Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AWARDS & GHSP - CAN WE NOT DO ANY THING TO HELP ?

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
LOLHi everyone ! Every year now I watched the awards shows and would watch numerous amounts of awards being given away to crap actors of all sorts but never to shows that deserved it such as Dil Mil Gaye, MJHT, and KMH. It would shock me to no end that Karan Singh Grover was not getting ANY AWARDS. but i kept this to myself thinking that some day he too will be nominated and win a award BUT DMG ENDED AND NO AWARD'S WERE GIVEN AngryConfused

I know that these channels are biased AngryConfused but so biased that shows like DMG & actors like karan & jennifer don't win any awards ? LOL do they consider us dumb ? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT KSG IS X10000000000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ACTOR OUT THERE but noo they still didnt give him a award or even nominate him ?

But the point of this post is that even though i put up with the injustice with KSG doesn't mean we will with gurmeet & drashti. THEY DESERVE AN AWARD!  I know that Star One is a youth oriented channel but even their actors and actresses deserve awards ! We have to do something about this.

Why do they deseve awards ?

- They are all remarkable actors, take GC for example: his expressions to his body everything about him is remarkable

- THEY F'N WORK SATURDAYS ASWELL ! they work an extra day that other channel stars dont and they only get sunday off that way ! AND THEY STILL DON'T GET CREDIT'D 4 THEIR F'N WORK ? AngryLOL

- They are just as capable of dancing and performing @ these functions as the dumbo (no offence i think they're dumb) stars of pratigya, bebO, yeh rishta whatever LOL and bidaai are !

I could go on put thats not the point ! We have to petition, email and do whatever we can to get GC & DD justice ! They work so hard and for such long hours and don't even get awarded for it.  NOW TELL ME WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT PRATIGYA THAT GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI DOESN'T HAVE ? infact it's x1000000000000000 times better !

Another point that i feel the need to bring ap is the TRP's and youtube.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I live in canada and can't watch GHSP on tv because we only have the dumb ATN channel that shows the top zeetv & starplus drama's and the starone channel is expensive and we would have to pay monthly for it & that is my reason for watching GHSP online and voting whereever i can for the show ALONG WITH THE OTHER CANADIANS & AMERICANS - WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS

BUT GUYS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
If you are able to watch Geet on tv on the actual StarOne channel because you live in india, pakistan or any other country that collects TRP's for shows THAN PLEASE DO SO just by being patient and waiting to watch the drama on tv @ 2,5,8,9 pm or whenever it is on yu are giving the show actual views that count INSTEAD OF WATCHING IT ONE YOUTUBE WHICH WILL NOT BENEFIT THE SHOW AT ALL - WATCH IT ON THE TV SO THE TRP'S CAN GO HIGHER ! Big smile

By watching it on youtube even if you live in india is being selfish and not helping the show! We need to do whatever we can to give the show the best TRP's and email the production house like every day telling them HOW AMAZING GHSP IS ! TongueBig smile Wake up @ 2 in the morning and turn the tv on for half an hour while Geet is on so it gains TRP's if you have to TongueLOL 

If anyone want's to help me with this or has experiance with this sort of stuff let me know.
THIS TOPIC WAS CREATED BECAUSE WE WANT GEET TO WIN AN AWARD ! WHO'S WITH ME  ? Big smile

** IF IT'S POSSIBLE COULD SOMEONE PROVIDE THE EMAILS FOR SBS & STARONE & BALAJI ( COMPLAIN TO THEM @BOUT BEING BIAST) SO OTHERS CAN EMAIL AS WELL ? I WILL POST THE EMAILS HERE FOR OTHERS TO SEE  **

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzmgdg_2010

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top