Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta's lies and wrong reasons for Veena..arggghh (Page 2)

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by decent_girll

The idea behind your post is kind of correct.. but few words are typically harsh and rude also attaching the fan club shud be prohibited.

Anyways, coming to your post.. Yes I don't think that Veena talks to ST just on the day of nomination. I have seen several times sitting her with ST.. When Khali was punished.. they all used to sit together and talk about it. I have seen her talking in uncut too.. just two of them chatting over khali when ST said that he doesn't work and stuff.

Also forgot to mention abt Sam.. that his and Veena's problem are same.. both are doing stupid things to please their friend.. else Sam is just a nice guy except he always try to mess with Veena by his comments and Veena problem is that he is doing unnecessary things to please Ashmit.

if veena is trying to please ashmit what negative impact it leaves on others nothing
but what sam does hurts veena

so there is difference in acts of them
how can u say bothhh do same

if veena tries to please ashmit what is sams problem

I am not talking about the impact here.. I am just mentioning the same flaw in them, whereas Sam supporting ST didn't separate him from other inmates but Veena creates problem for herself only to be wid Ashmit... She should have been playing better without Ashmit.. she could have save her from nomination because most of the time she is being nominated because she is with Ashmit.
Hurting or not hurting is an emotional perspective I am talking about the game here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

BB-FAN Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arkamu

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_lasumanforumskellysBlossom10rose-girlRasny-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavfire_gunFaraan92

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahar28ca

Originally posted by arkamu

The idea behind your post is kind of correct.. but few words are typically harsh and rude also attaching the fan club shud be prohibited.

Anyways, coming to your post.. Yes I don't think that Veena talks to ST just on the day of nomination. I have seen several times sitting her with ST.. When Khali was punished.. they all used to sit together and talk about it. I have seen her talking in uncut too.. just two of them chatting over khali when ST said that he doesn't work and stuff.

Also forgot to mention abt Sam.. that his and Veena's problem are same.. both are doing stupid things to please their friend.. else Sam is just a nice guy except he always try to mess with Veena by his comments and Veena problem is that he is doing unnecessary things to please Ashmit.

if veena is trying to please ashmit what negative impact it leaves on others nothing
but what sam does hurts veena

so there is difference in acts of them
how can u say bothhh do same

if veena tries to please ashmit what is sams problem

I am not talking about the impact here.. I am just mentioning the same flaw in them, whereas Sam supporting ST didn't separate him from other inmates but Veena creates problem for herself only to be wid Ashmit... She should have been playing better without Ashmit.. she could have save her from nomination because most of the time she is being nominated because she is with Ashmit.
Hurting or not hurting is an emotional perspective I am talking about the game here.

because Veena is an HONEST and genuine person, thats why she cannot get along with diplomatic, hypocratic two faced people like Teewari lady and Soni oldie
She is honest thats why she fights over the right thing with Dolly only a couple of hours before nominations... thats the best thing I like about Veena, just for game and money she dont like to play dirty manipulative games unlike other kaalay mann waalay people in the house

YES VEENA WILL NOT PLAY DIRTY GAMES but she does all the filthy things to the core!!! she acts like someone's wife n washes gair mard's chaddis and on the top make a fool of herself on national televison!!!

BTW sahar earlier you came up with JAYNUINE POSTS of veena stating she has bad charecter and mentioned that she is a disgrace to her country? Now let me find those posts of yours and will get back to this thread. Arent u the one who said in your posts that veena is from heera mandi? i also remmber you posting her nude pictures!!!

Now while posting something like that on your veena darling why didnt u even think once that she is JAYNUINE,HONEST???

common yaar you cannot contridict your own kriya karm!!! u r contridictimg ur own words. teri izzat ka faluda mat karo!!!!

ON THE TOP YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED FOR OFFENSIVE AND DEROGATORY LANGUAGE USED AGAINST CONTESTANTS!!!!

Edited by kuttasaharr - 20 December 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AamrasVino_laPrud123lostmemoriesHabeeba_dkellysBlossom10-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laMeena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Meena1

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

and your point is??Angrywhy don't you take the nuetrality dose yourself and let people LIKE and VOTE for whoever they wish????Angryso if shweta is liar so what?i will still vote for her,any problems??Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laPrud123theindustrymonksumanforumsrose-girlfire_gunFaraan92

Go to top