Shweta's lies and wrong reasons for Veena..arggghh - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

shweta might have robbed something of sahar!!! hmm lets guess she has robbed sahar of mental peace!!! 

🀣 you are hilarious!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by ARMAANPARI

top post on
TIWARI SNAKE LADY
 YOU REALLY ARE INTELLIGENT PERSON WHO POSTED THIS POST I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER SHE REALLY IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID NO ONE LIKES HER EXCEPT SOME WIERD FANS.

BIG GAME PLAYER
EVIL
A WOMAN OF DECIET

and u have been the victim of shweta's deceit!!! did she dump you or something? BTW this is SAHAR28CA in new id.LMAO🀣

Sahar tujhe kya hogaya hain. id change karke aana padraha hain. Gosh what days have come yaar??UR BOLD handwriting gave u away darling. now try something newπŸ˜†

Listening about her family names itself gave u shivers in spine.!!! arre yaar koi sahar parivaar ko bulaao🀣 specially sasurma
Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ARMAANPARI

top post on
TIWARI SNAKE LADY
 YOU REALLY ARE INTELLIGENT PERSON WHO POSTED THIS POST I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER SHE REALLY IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID NO ONE LIKES HER EXCEPT SOME WIERD FANS.

BIG GAME PLAYER
EVIL
A WOMAN OF DECIET

THANKS 😊
Originally posted by sahar28ca

THANKS 😊

id change karke aagayee😲

shweta might have robbed something of sahar!!! hmm lets guess she has robbed sahar of mental peace!!! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,i don't get it, these veena fans call shweta ghatiya,fake,snake then they insist to compare veena with her,i mean so they do realise what is veenas level?lower than the lowestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by wicked gal

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,i don't get it, these veena fans call shweta ghatiya,fake,snake then they insist to compare veena with her,i mean so they do realise what is veenas level?lower than the lowestπŸ˜†
loooooooooool good one!!! speacially Tm kuch zyaada hi obsessed hain St se😳
Originally posted by arkamu

so true
i know shweta is a complexed wh**e
her broken  marriage, broken career, greed for money had lead her to this stage
poeple comment on veena clothes
shweta showed much cleavage in mujhe is jungle sai bachao
paisay ki bhoki hia
dolly kai paisay bhee khaa kar bhag gayi
every contestant hates her
hrishant,manoj
do kodi ki HARAFA aur CHALO aurat
truely hate her
hope she gets out with that b grade budha sooon

AGREED

YES VEENA WILL NOT PLAY DIRTY GAMES but she does all the filthy things to the core!!! she acts like someone's wife n washes gair mard's chaddis and on the top make a fool of herself on national televison!!!

BTW sahar earlier you came up with JAYNUINE POSTS of veena stating she has bad charecter and mentioned that she is a disgrace to her country? Now let me find those posts of yours and will get back to this thread. Arent u the one who said in your posts that veena is from heera mandi? i also remmber you posting her nude pictures!!!

Now while posting something like that on your veena darling why didnt u even think once that she is JAYNUINE,HONEST???

common yaar you cannot contridict your own kriya karm!!! u r contridictimg ur own words. teri izzat ka faluda mat karo!!!!

ON THE TOP YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED FOR OFFENSIVE AND DEROGATORY LANGUAGE USED AGAINST CONTESTANTS!!!!

lol you are so right, this sahar person contradicts herself so much, just last month she was badmouthing veena. Sahar no matter what these BB inmates are doing, you are doing worse here, every other day I see you creating a thread full of hate. I know others do it too but yours are very indecent.BTW heres your link you created about veena which was also very  hatefull. No matter what these people do, you who posted saying that insaniyat ki baat hoti hei first follow your own principles.

I am not shweta fan nor veenas but I just dont like when hypocrite people start to preach or badmouth others.
u know wat...ur so wrong! shweta is so decent compared to veena!
veena is just eww! she is so low and cheap its unreal....
she it all over ashmit! its sick! 
veena is sooooo cheap!!!! i dont understand y ppl like the above dont see it!
shweta is decent and wise....veena is just a waste of time and space...
she wont go out this week...cos big boss is fixed...they need veena around for her cheapest wit ashmit..for TRPs...so naive ppl think its love etc.....wen its all an act and so sick!
e 😑😈i i truly agry what you wrote about veena she is the biggest entertaining of th 😑 house she is honest to say some think on your fase not like the other of the house you know that bigg bos is fake show our wo paisa eat karte hain jis ka hak hota hain wo eat karjatehain that is bigbos big thief ager aap ko india se hi kisi ko win karana hain to je drama kioon you dont have the gats then wy the hell you call some log from other countrys if cant play fair game 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑next time par apne indians ke saat karna my advise if you are not indian then please dont do any realty shows whith indian because they dont have the gats to pla fair game sample saregamapa and many more so stay away of the shows