Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sahar28ca

because Veena is an HONEST and genuine person, thats why she cannot get along with diplomatic, hypocratic two faced people like Teewari lady and Soni oldie
She is honest thats why she fights over the right thing with Dolly only a couple of hours before nominations... thats the best thing I like about Veena, just for game and money she dont like to play dirty manipulative games unlike other kaalay mann waalay people in the house

YES VEENA WILL NOT PLAY DIRTY GAMES but she does all the filthy things to the core!!! she acts like someone's wife n washes gair mard's chaddis and on the top make a fool of herself on national televison!!!

BTW sahar earlier you came up with JAYNUINE POSTS of veena stating she has bad charecter and mentioned that she is a disgrace to her country? Now let me find those posts of yours and will get back to this thread. Arent u the one who said in your posts that veena is from heera mandi? i also remmber you posting her nude pictures!!!

Now while posting something like that on your veena darling why didnt u even think once that she is JAYNUINE,HONEST???

common yaar you cannot contridict your own kriya karm!!! u r contridictimg ur own words. teri izzat ka faluda mat karo!!!!

ON THE TOP YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED FOR OFFENSIVE AND DEROGATORY LANGUAGE USED AGAINST CONTESTANTS!!!!
Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Meena holy cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww🤣 And I cant even laugh properly thanks to my tonsil 😭

🤣 Gawd !

Anyways.. Sahar.. Appreciate your effort.. Nice one.. Just that I aint hardcore Veena fan 😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Meena holy cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww🤣 And I cant even laugh properly thanks to my tonsil 😭

🤣 Gawd !

Anyways.. Sahar.. Appreciate your effort.. Nice one.. Just that I aint hardcore Veena fan 😃

Ouch.. tonsils.. i know exactly how that feels..😆..

please tell me you didn't read that..😆😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Ouch.. tonsils.. i know exactly how that feels..😆..

please tell me you didn't read that..😆😆

No I did .. I like Veena to some extent 😆😆 She is better than Ashmit 😡😆 I am almost everyone's fan in this show.. Hrishant, Veena, Sara, Shweta, Sam, Dolly, earlier Khali long list 😆

Tonsils are bad I hate it when I cant laugh because I laugh so mch😕
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and your point is??😡why don't you take the nuetrality dose yourself and let people LIKE and VOTE for whoever they wish????😡so if shweta is liar so what?i will still vote for her,any problems??😡

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

No I did .. I like Veena to some extent 😆😆 She is better than Ashmit 😡😆 I am almost everyone's fan in this show.. Hrishant, Veena, Sara, Shweta, Sam, Dolly, earlier Khali long list 😆

Tonsils are bad I hate it when I cant laugh because I laugh so mch😕

I am not a fan of anyone.. 😎😆..

You didn't get the removed.. ? here, if they hurt, they remove them when you are a kid..
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

I am not a fan of anyone.. 😎😆..

You didn't get the removed.. ? here, if they hurt, they remove them when you are a kid..

Lolzz I know .. That is best policy 😆😆

Yes that's true, but here doctors said that in that operation, one of the sense organs might be damaged a bit.. Mumma-Papa didnt wanna take risks as I had already had lots of operations 😆

Just the time of season change, otherwise imma fit n fne..

Meena nice chatting with ya, it's 4:30 a.m here.. If mom wakes up and finds me here, 21st Dec will be my Death day 🤣

Chalo byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳 Have fun😳👏
ARMAANPARI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
top post on
TIWARI SNAKE LADY
 YOU REALLY ARE INTELLIGENT PERSON WHO POSTED THIS POST I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER SHE REALLY IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID NO ONE LIKES HER EXCEPT SOME WIERD FANS.

BIG GAME PLAYER
EVIL
A WOMAN OF DECIET
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wicked gal

and your point is??😡why don't you take the nuetrality dose yourself and let people LIKE and VOTE for whoever they wish????😡so if shweta is liar so what?i will still vote for her,any problems??😡

shweta might have robbed something of sahar!!! hmm lets guess she has robbed sahar of mental peace!!! 
sarasunshine thumbnail

Yes I do agree with ur views Veena is better than sheweta she is not jelious like her n dig hole to fell down in it