Shweta's lies and wrong reasons for Veena..arggghh

Posted: 13 years ago
My request is to read this post as a neutral person rather then a typical blind fan of Teewari lady (which I highly doubt can be the case in this forum)

Shweta clearly has insecurities and jealousy issues from Veena as being a female contestant she proved herself as the only toughest competitor for Shweta, and over-ambitious Shweta who is dying to win the price money at any cost, nominating Veena giving the UTTER WRONG and lame excuses.

She said that Veena is arrogant, rude, dont talk to others from mon-fri but bcoz of nominations she becomes all sweet from every sat to sun..which is totally RUBBBISHHHHH, she is doing this to gain sympathies for herself and to present a bad image of Veena to the viewers, but she do not know that the audience are not FOOLS who will fall prey of her subtle attacks like other housemates

> As viewers, we NEVER saw during the last 76 days even ONCE that Veena is badly behaving, becoming arrogant, insulting and rude to Shweta and ignoring her.
Infect it is the other way round... a couple of days ago, we have seen Veena sitting in the washroom basin talking to the camera that she tried to talk to Shweta once in kitchen and other time in washroom but Shweta clearly ignored her and did not answered her at all... so who is at fault\/ who is rude insulting and who is ignoring whom.,.,ofcourse Shweta.. even after nominations we saw today Veena talking to Shweta but she was least bothered from her expressions

> Veena just confronted Shweta twice and that only when she attacked her character, calling her the one who invites every man to her bed and then again a witch dog who gives line to everyone

> If Veena would be sweet only for nominations, then she would NOT have all good to Dolly from mon-fri and would not have started fighting with her calling her "may bakwaas hur roz sunti hun" just a couple of hours BEFORE NOMINATIONS...she should have been all sweet and friendly to Dolly if Shweta's stupid and wrong allegation were true

> Kaalay mann waali Shweta bitched about Veena so many times at her back, making fun of her expressions (eating pakoras, makeup , dressing etc... she even called her badtameez and what not... on the other hand we NEVER saw Veena talking shit about Shweta EVER at her back.

> Not only Veena, the kaalay mann waali Teewari Lady being a socalled DIDI even called her socalled choti sister Sara as FAKE and openly stated that Ali is much genuine then her (at her back ofcourse) later she continuously and subtly bitched about Veena for no proper reason to Sara and included Sara in her group (thats why the kaanon ki kachi Sara nominated Veena again under Shweta's influence for no solid reason, despite of the fact that she said sorry to Veena)

This Teewari Lady is master in the game of manipulation and setting the game in her favor by subtly influencing others playing extremely smart (and very dirtily)
No wonder all evicted housemates (except the immature Sara) and other industry people just HATE her and call her kaalay mann waali and do muu waala saanp, that bites from both ends

Edited by sahar28ca - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Both this Teewari lady and that oldie Soni are the DIRTIEST players,  maha-hypocrites and manupulaters in the house... I wish people can unfold their blindfolds and can view the dirtiness behind these socalled DECENT persons' exterior

Edited by sahar28ca - 13 years ago
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahar28ca

My request is to read this post as a neutral person rather then a typical blind fan of Teewari lady (which I highly doubt can be the case in this forum)

Kaalay mann waali Shweta clearly has insecurities and jealousy issues from Veena as being a female contestant she proved herself as the only toughest competitor for Shweta, and over-ambitious Shweta who is dying to win the price money at any cost, nominating Veena giving the UTTER WRONG and lame excuses.

She said that Veena is arrogant, rude dont talk to other from mon-fri but bcoz of nominations she became all sweet from sat to sun..which is totally RUBBBISHHHHH, she is doing this to gain sympathies for herself and to present a bad image of Veena to the viewers, but she do not know that the audience are not FOOLS who will fall prey of her subtle attacks like other housemates

> As viewers, we NEVER saw during the last 76 days even ONCE that Veena is badly behaving, becoming arrogant, insulting and rude to Shweta and ignoring her.
Infect it is the other way round... a couple of days ago, we have seen Veena sitting in the washroom basin talking to the camera that she tried to talk to Shweta once in kitchen and other time in washroom but Shweta clearly ignored her and did not answered her at all... so who is at fault\/ who is rude insulting and who is ignoring whom.,.,ofcourse Shweta.. even after nominations we saw today Veena talking to Shweta but she was least bothered from her expressions

> Veena just confronted Shweta twice and that only when she attacked her character, calling her the one who invites every man to her bed and then again a witch dog who gives line to everyone

> If Veena would be sweet only for nominations, then she would NOT have all good to Dolly from mon-fri and would not have started fighting with her calling her "may bakwaas hur roz sunti hun" just a couple of hours BEFORE NOMINATIONS...she should have been all sweet and friendly to Dolly if Shweta's stupid and wrong allegation were true

> Shweta bitched about Veena so many times at her back, making fun of her expressions (eating pakoras, makeup , dressing etc... she even called her badtameez and what not... on the other hand we NEVER saw Veena talking shit about Shweta EVER at her back.

> Not only Veena, the kaalay mann waali Teewari Lady being a socalled DIDI even called her socalled choti sister Sara as FAKE and openly stated that Ali is much genuine then her (at her back ofcourse) later she continuously and subtly bitched about Veena for no proper reason to Sara and included Sara in her group (thats why the kaanon ki kachi Sara nominated Veena again under Shweta's influence for no solid reason, despite of the fact that she said sorry to Veena)

This Teewari Lady is master in the game of manipulation and setting the game in her favor by subtly influencing others playing extremely smart (and very dirtily)
No wonder all evicted housemates (except the immature Sara) and other industry people just HATE her and call her do muu waala saanp

so true
i know shweta is a complexed wh**e
her broken  marriage, broken career, greed for money had lead her to this stage
poeple comment on veena clothes
shweta showed much cleavage in mujhe is jungle sai bachao
paisay ki bhoki hia
dolly kai paisay bhee khaa kar bhag gayi
every contestant hates her
hrishant,manoj
do kodi ki HARAFA aur CHALO aurat
truely hate her
hope she gets out with that b grade budha sooon

Moderator's Note: The use of derogatory language is not permitted on IF. Pleas refrain from using such terms again. - BB4 Devt Team
Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eventhough Im on Veena's side..

But come on, This is a GAME..ofcourse everyone is going to play dirty to win like every other show..Even though I really like Veena but she is not an angel at the game too
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

But come on, This is a GAME..ofcourse everyone is going to play dirty to win like every other show..Even though I really like Veena but she is not an angel at the game too

but Shweta and sameer are worst 😡😡😡😡
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The idea behind your post is kind of correct.. but few words are typically harsh and rude also attaching the fan club shud be prohibited.

Anyways, coming to your post.. Yes I don't think that Veena talks to ST just on the day of nomination. I have seen several times sitting her with ST.. When Khali was punished.. they all used to sit together and talk about it. I have seen her talking in uncut too.. just two of them chatting over khali when ST said that he doesn't work and stuff.

Also forgot to mention abt Sam.. that his and Veena's problem are same.. both are doing stupid things to please their friend.. else Sam is just a nice guy except he always try to mess with Veena by his comments and Veena problem is that he is doing unnecessary things to please Ashmit.
Edited by decent_girll - 13 years ago
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: decent_girll

The idea behind your post is kind of correct.. but few words are typically harsh and rude also attaching the fan club shud be prohibited.

Anyways, coming to your post.. Yes I don't think that Veena talks to ST just on the day of nomination. I have seen several times sitting her with ST.. When Khali was punished.. they all used to sit together and talk about it. I have seen her talking in uncut too.. just two of them chatting over khali when ST said that he doesn't work and stuff.

Also forgot to mention abt Sam.. that his and Veena's problem are same.. both are doing stupid things to please their friend.. else Sam is just a nice guy except he always try to mess with Veena by his comments and Veena problem is that he is doing unnecessary things to please Ashmit.

if veena is trying to please ashmit what negative impact it leaves on others nothing
but what sam does hurts veena

so there is difference in acts of them
how can u say bothhh do same

if veena tries to please ashmit what is sams problem
Originally posted by: raju786

but game may sub nahi chalta, insaniyat bhi koi cheez hoti hai... and Veena jaisi bhi hai, atleast Shweta ki tarha KAALAY MANN WAALI bilkul bhi nahi
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arkamu

if veena is trying to please ashmit what negative impact it leaves on others nothing
but what sam does hurts veena

so there is difference in acts of them
how can u say bothhh do same

if veena tries to please ashmit what is sams problem

I am not talking about the impact here.. I am just mentioning the same flaw in them, whereas Sam supporting ST didn't separate him from other inmates but Veena creates problem for herself only to be wid Ashmit... She should have been playing better without Ashmit.. she could have save her from nomination because most of the time she is being nominated because she is with Ashmit.
Hurting or not hurting is an emotional perspective I am talking about the game here.
Originally posted by: decent_girll

I am not talking about the impact here.. I am just mentioning the same flaw in them, whereas Sam supporting ST didn't separate him from other inmates but Veena creates problem for herself only to be wid Ashmit... She should have been playing better without Ashmit.. she could have save her from nomination because most of the time she is being nominated because she is with Ashmit.
Hurting or not hurting is an emotional perspective I am talking about the game here.

because Veena is an HONEST and genuine person, thats why she cannot get along with diplomatic, hypocratic two faced people like Teewari lady and Soni oldie
She is honest thats why she fights over the right thing with Dolly only a couple of hours before nominations... thats the best thing I like about Veena, just for game and money she dont like to play dirty manipulative games unlike other kaalay mann waalay people in the house