•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey people two nominations were just unusual today

1) dolly nominated sameer telling about water issue. i was thnking she will nominate veena. strange

2) veena didnt nominated sameer this time. instead she dolly but veena,s logic puzzled me a bit that dolly was a strong w omen . she negated her own things. can some body clarify this

thnks
Veena wanted to say that earlier Dolly was strong woman but now she is not. Then what does she expect? Thar Dolly should continue to fight as she did earlier?

1. I'm puzzled by Dolly's nomination. Why is she so upset about Sameer and Ashmit pushing her into the pool? She didn't confront them later. She was mostly picking on Ashmit and never Sameer. Why she nominated Sameer is still puzzling.

2. According to Veena, Dolly was a strong woman when she picked on Shweta now that the target is her, Dolly is bad. Boohoo. 🤪

Originally posted by TheDilettante

1. I'm puzzled by Dolly's nomination. Why is she so upset about Sameer and Ashmit pushing her into the pool? She didn't confront them later. She was mostly picking on Ashmit and never Sameer. Why she nominated Sameer is still puzzling.

2. According to Veena, Dolly was a strong woman when she picked on Shweta now that the target is her, Dolly is bad. Boohoo. 🤪

No shei s actually unhappy that how can dolly be ok with shweta despite shwetas wrong doings. i think that has hurt us as shweta stolen dollys money and ran away and stil dolly forgave her.

and i think dolly does argues with veena but she knows veena is cute, sweet,intelligent, beautiful, marvellous, fair. bold, hot, smart,photogenic,kind natured, adorable,forgiving,smart, attractive, simple, straight forward,friendly, emotion keeping  thats why she doesnt nominates her and soem how she knows sameer is boring, old aged, b grade hindi movie actor, very dry mode, not much social circle, not much company in house, relying on shweta, cry baby, bogus, third class, rude, ill mannered, over arrogant, a bit over weight and may be gay or pedo(his fashion scene)  thats why she had nominated sameer.

Moderator's Note: Calling a contestant 'gay or pedo' is against the IF COC . Please refrain from using such terms again. - BB4 Devt Team
Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by arkamu

and i think dolly does argues with veena but she knows veena is cute, sweet,intelligent, beautiful, marvellous, fair. bold, hot, smart,photogenic,kind natured, adorable,forgiving,smart, attractive, simple, straight forward,friendly, emotion keeping  thats why she doesnt nominates her and soem how she knows sameer is boring, old aged, b grade hindi movie actor, very dry mode, not much social circle, not much company in house, relying on shweta, cry baby, bogus, third class, rude, ill mannered, over arrogant, a bit over weight and may be gay or pedo(his fashion scene)  thats why she had nominated sameer.

😆 ur funny ðŸ˜†