Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanx sam...and Moon always mesmerizes and fascinates me...
i love capturing Moon as Pix thru my cam n now m trying to capture it in words.......
then plzz write one more os 
Moon light romance of Gohem...
so that i can be in my dream land...
actually i am great fan of ramayan and there was some scene b/w Ramji and sitaji and those were really superb... IN Rf(ramayan forum) we just got hooked to those scenes....
since then its my favt...
earlier my ramji and sitaji now Gohem... they will look cute... plzz write one os if you can..
๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by sam1903

then plzz write one more os 
Moon light romance of Gohem...
so that i can be in my dream land...
actually i am great fan of ramayan and there was some scene b/w Ramji and sitaji and those were really superb... IN Rf(ramayan forum) we just got hooked to those scenes....
since then its my favt...
earlier my ramji and sitaji now Gohem... they will look cute... plzz write one os if you can..
๐Ÿ˜

yes....Moonlight always adds "feeling into the scenes....no words, no actions needed..just a stare at Moon together is enough to make Moment a Perfect Romantic One"
i'll try to write for sure...but cant say when....
Originally posted by saina01

Awesome sadhli! Very beautifully written..

thanx fiza ben,,,
Originally posted by vaniabi

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was fantastic  OS  dear................
loved  the  way  aham  asked  forgiveness  from  gopi  n  it  was  superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb..............
i  loved  it......................well written๐Ÿ‘........

thanx a lot for liking dear....
sadhli now you are breaking my heart. slowly i m losing my intrest in the show now you are tempting me. just wish those CVs who seem to be visiting the forum get some inspiration from this.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli now you are breaking my heart. slowly i m losing my intrest in the show now you are tempting me. just wish those CVs who seem to be visiting the forum get some inspiration from this.

m also just hoping shruthi that CVs will "Get their brains working and think like we do"
thanx for liking...
that was azaming, i hope the CV's show us the same sceanario that will be sone pe suhaaga.Thanx sadhli.
Wow I loved every minute of it thanks for the pm *sighing* if only Ahem was like this in the drama
Gud work , ben.. Jake kush hua! Buahahaha.. Sometimes i wonder, whether u are inside Ahem's heart.. Sadly (not ur name) ahem doesnt hav a one.. I tot of marrying u off to Ahem but no.. Jigar would be fine for u.. *jake runs away as soon as ben removes her shoes*
ps: literally a fantastic job

While Gopi all set to lose herself in her Aham Ji's Embrace

....& me lost in your OS.  wonderfully written.