India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Apology toh banti hai ..

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
So I was thinking .. since Kabir is finally aware of the truth, he should appologize to Piya for acting soo mean & I hope he does it in a nice & romantic styleEmbarrassed ..maybe with candle lights or somethingErmm ..loll iduno ..but since Kabir&Piya were 'seeing each other' ..she deserves an apology Smile  & Piya should be like ..
' its tooo late to apologize ' hahaROFL jokee Tongue
but yeah.. i wana see a cute appology scene between them.. & i want it to come out of the blue ..so that Piya is completely lost abt what's going on when he does itLOL
what do you guys think??

Edited by Julybaby22 - 20 December 2010 at 1:59pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aishnagMaohpisces16aewameaw-Su-luvkasushruthiRchahaat.roseflower_07MeekoAkankshaa..Jane..matwamango-Lostindreamsromaila

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
52 views.. no comments ??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Actually im sooooooo happy tht Kabir got to know the truth. The best part abt this is we will soon get KaPi scenes =D

I can't wait for tomorrow.
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Actually im sooooooo happy tht Kabir got to know the truth. The best part abt this is we will soon get KaPi scenes =D

I can't wait for tomorrow.

me too Embarrassed
chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Lol its too to apologize! LOL
 But I agree. He should say sorry after being so mean!

Smileyface IF-Veteran Member
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
hahah yes!! i was thinking the same thing...he needs to apologize and make it a cute one! im so glad though that all this came out in the open..pretty quick too actually...shocker for an ekta show lol but i hope she sticks to this idea (have all problems sorted quickly) later on in the show as well.....cant wait for kapi scenes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
he should say sorry and something nice with it
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Can't be asked to write it all over again, so I am just gonna copy my reply from another post. ( Yep, Im THAT lazy )

I so agree..I was thinking the same thing. I am so happy Kabir found out the truth. But then, I was kinda dissapointed that he didn't even glance at Pia, much less say sorry to her.. Well, that's okay, he was still in shock over finding out that his beloved brother is a bas***d.. But I so so so hope he apologises to her in the future! Blushing And she forgives.. PLEASE, Ekta, PLEASE give me my KaPi back. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index