I don't watch this show
but watched today's episode because Sara is init now
and I loved her bridal looked-she looked beautiful
I love her as Mona- very innocent indeed
her and the male lead look very good together
but overall she looked stunning
what did you think of her wedding look?

Posted: 13 years ago
i just loved sara's mona's acting she will really do good. she was looking stunning. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. 
yup she was looking very very beautiful but more than beautiful she were looking cute..
her acting were perfect as Mona.. 😊
Asalways bridal Looking well fits for sara...She also added Cuteness and innocence aswell to Mona's character.me want to see tomorrow's drama
obviously she is beautiful..And i want to appreciate her for accepting her the role of mona and the daily which is not so popular.Hope she will make this RMJ popular
welcome to the forum...i havent seen the episode yet so wont comment on her look just yet

sara looking so cute and innocense as mona. loved her acting. great job sara. keep it up.

Sara looked beautiful dressed as  bride and looked really cute paired with Anukalp. I too feel that this show will take off with Sara on it. BTW, did anyone else notice Priyal's pictures on the wall of "Mona's" room?
Originally posted by asyadada

Sara looked beautiful dressed as  bride and looked really cute paired with Anukalp. I too feel that this show will take off with Sara on it. BTW, did anyone else notice Priyal's pictures on the wall of "Mona's" room?
Yea i was just about to mention that..LOL..wow seriously?..that was SOOOO noticable 🤣
I wonder if we were all looking at the same episode. sara looks horrible. she did not do justice to mona's role in RMJ. Sorry to say i may just stop watching this show