India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Most foolish desicion made by taani and anuraag :(

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hi guys , im very silent on this forum. but im a die hard taanu fan.

ok so the foolish decsions made
1)anuraag divorces taani in front of the world.bachpan ki shaadi ko tor dia Cry
now he is free and any one can marry him , now he is more vunrable to nupur or anyone.

2) taani refusing anuraag for honeymoon that night wen he came to her house that night and said tu baad main pashtaye gi , chalo my house or ur bedroom.kya tha jo chali jaati?

ok and one more thing , in the first epi taani says to mental hospital warden that he is her husband....but they got divorced so i guess there are chances of them 2 getting married but seperating due to whome everOuch and anurag ending up in mental hosp and taani moving on and becoming a big singer ...so im just hoping for Aand T's shaadi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Hina-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

now he is free and any one can marry him , now he is more vunrable to nupur or anyone.

even i felt the same.....he did a biggest mistake of divorcing taani.....but deep down i think that it was not divorce but a partnership paper...it will be disclose soon by anu

2) taani refusing anuraag for honeymoon that night wen he came to her house that night and said tu baad main pashtaye gi , chalo my house or ur bedroom.kya tha jo chali jaati?

i know...more than honeymoon..anu wanted to re-marry her again at that night but she refused...if she have done that before.....right now noone can do anything...taani biggest mistake of not accepting his proposal

ok and one more thing , in the first epi taani says to mental hospital warden that he is her husband....but they got divorced so i guess there are chances of them 2 getting married but seperating due to whome everOuch and anurag ending up in mental hosp and taani moving on and becoming a big singer ...so im just hoping for Aand T's shaadi.

i think TaAnu did re-married again...but then cirsumstances forces them to seperate which leads anu to the asylum....well this mystery will be unfold soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

1) Shaadi toh illegal hi thi naa? Toh uski legal divorce hone ka kya faida?LOL Legal divorce isn't hampering TaAnu's relationship even a bit cos legally they were anyways never married....Ermm They were married with the traditional customs and rituals and most importantly, they are married to each other in the eyes of Kaali Maa... So whatsoever might happen, they will always remain married to each other through the rituals....Big smile

2) That I have to agree with....LOL Taani bhi naa....D'oh Aisa mauka koi gawaata bhi hai kyaa? (Hum se behtar who can answer this...ROFL Kaash Onu ne hum se kahaa hota...Day DreamingROFL) Bhaag jaati Onu ke saath toh....Day Dreaming We would have seen their 'on-the-way romance' while they would be running away.....Day Dreaming to some lonely serene place....Day Dreaming sans all the negativity....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I for one seriously do not know where this is going and how she is still his wife.

because after see their divorce epi I don't see or know how she can still be his wife unless of course their forgot to submit their divorce papers.

so maybe after their separation she Tani somehow find out that they are still married and that is why she was shown in the first epi calling herself his wife.

other than that I'm not seen how their second could have taking place with Robby looking like he is gonna walk on the dark side and against TaAnu......mostly against Tani.

so yes indeed Anu and Tani divorcing each other for no good reason was one of the most foolish thing ever and I think that the CVs brain were asleep when they were coming up with that bakwaas track.

Edited by .Angel - 20 December 2010 at 2:12pm
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
2) That I have to agree with....LOL Taani bhi naa....D'oh Aisa mauka koi gawaata bhi hai kyaa? (Hum se behtar who can answer this...ROFL Kaash Onu ne hum se kahaa hota...Day DreamingROFL) Bhaag jaati Onu ke saath toh....Day Dreaming We would have seen their 'on-the-way romance' while they would be running away.....Day Dreaming to some lonely serene place....Day Dreaming sans all the negativity....Day Dreaming

hahahahah i wish he had asked me , ufff i wud have ran with him where ever he took me...the story is going sooooooo slow , jaldi jaldi story shud move on
-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Totally agree... Clap Onu ne khud hi apne liye larkiyon ke darwaze klol diye hain ! LOL He is free, free like a bird, but I hope that Nupur uska shikar na karle ! Ouch N I really hope that they get married again, agar unfortuantely separate bhi hogaye (which I hope never ever happens) tho we would have guarentee that unke beech koi bhi nahi ayegaa ! Embarrassed

Ye Taani bhii na..Shocked She is such an idiot ! Becharii... Taani ko waise bhi hum TLiyans se kafi dant par chuki hai! LOLWink But Kabhi kabhi moon se nikle word sach hojate hain, as onu said "Baad mein pashtayegi" So kahiin sach mein Taani ko pashtana maat parjaye ! Ouch

Even I.. Not only I but weeeee all TLiyans wnt Taanu to get married, we know that they wouldnt live happily after married (as Onu is in asylum) but we hope that they would stay married ! Embarrassed and hope they get a happily bright future!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top