Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

A Beautiful Relationship Is Going To Be Destroyed (Page 4)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I must agree that I will miss the relationship between Robi and Taani....What the heck is BT and Ekta doing? Terrible....

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
such a horrifying episode today
taani all surrounded by the furious gangulies
plus that witch nupur taking an advantage of this situation
feeling so depress after todays episode
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I can't see Robbie negative I swear to god it feels liek my heart broke. I never watched Rajat in any other show except TL but in these few episodes of his sweetness got to me. and if he turns negative i swear my heart is soo gonna break.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

I can't see Robbie negative I swear to god it feels liek my heart broke. I never watched Rajat in any other show except TL but in these few episodes of his sweetness got to me. and if he turns negative i swear my heart is soo gonna break.

he is not turning fully negative...he is just grey shaded....he will seperate TaAnu...he will be the one unite TaAnu....he have the most beautiful relationship with TaAnu....he will never go negative but yes he will be grey shaded...he has been ditched in the last moment...he felt back-stabbed...he never had a chance to give his explainations to mouli.....so for him turning into grey shades is justified....he feels the whole world betrayed him for his one mistake....

mouli should at least give him a chance to explain things out......she just gave verdict even without giving the accuse to clarify his moments of truth...that was unfair
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

such a horrifying episode today
taani all surrounded by the furious gangulies
plus that witch nupur taking an advantage of this situation
feeling so depress after todays episode

it was a nightmare to watch......december 25th will be even more disaster to watch..oh god...its painful...my fav show going down the drains
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

he is not turning fully negative...he is just grey shaded....he will seperate TaAnu...he will be the one unite TaAnu....he have the most beautiful relationship with TaAnu....he will never go negative but yes he will be grey shaded...he has been ditched in the last moment...he felt back-stabbed...he never had a chance to give his explainations to mouli.....so for him turning into grey shades is justified....he feels the whole world betrayed him for his one mistake....

mouli should at least give him a chance to explain things out......she just gave verdict even without giving the accuse to clarify his moments of truth...that was unfair

I know i know I understand what u said but meri yeh bechari dill ko toot ne se kaun rokega? i can't see him crying and then him doing bad thingsCry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

I know i know I understand what u said but meri yeh bechari dill ko toot ne se kaun rokega? i can't see him crying and then him doing bad thingsCry

even my heart is brokenCry.....the way he holds mouli photo and criesCryCry...i can't see him that way....and he will join the devils...no ways
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

even my heart is brokenCry.....the way he holds mouli photo and criesCryCry...i can't see him that way....and he will join the devils...no ways

i knowCry

Go to top