Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

A Beautiful Relationship Is Going To Be Destroyed (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

i know tht roby did many wrong things. but his respect for tani was genuine & pure. he loves her almost like his mother. its really sad tht CVs r destroying this wonderful relationship.

i really have no strength to watch robi aginst his baudi....they share a mother-son relationship.....i don't want that to loose.....crushed or destroyed

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Nupur and Ritesh will make Robi beleive that Taani is behind the death of her sister and Taani is the one who ruined RoLi relationship.Meanwhile Moli will marry Taposh and Rodi will feel Tani has intentionally made Moli against him to get her married to her brother.Now Robi ill start to hate tani and will do all possible things to ruin TaAnu..

this will be the most worst twist ever.....i don't want taposh to marry mouli...oh god i want only RoLi......yaar tell me its a prediciton and not the track.....i can't see robi turning grey against his baudi and i can't stand jonaki with him....
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I think Moly will marry Taposh atleast she will get engaged to him.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

I think Moly will marry Taposh atleast she will get engaged to him.

thanx yaar it was only prediction....i don't mind engaged...but no ways marry....i wish that taposh never comes back....noone will love mouli like robi does....even if he turns grey...he will always love mouli....
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
So do you feel everything will be right between RoLi so soon?It is a soap.It needs to go on and on.The girl Nupur has promised Robi that she will talk with Moli.Now ofcourse she will poison Moli's mind against Robi.and Jonaki will also not keep quiet.She will surely call Taposh.Taposh will come back and they can get engaged to save Moli's izzat.And then robi will act like Devdas.Riteish will take the full advantage.she will make Ganguly family beleive that tani has done al this to make Moly marry Taposh.Taani will go through a bad phase.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaushalyaFan

None of what we saw today was either Taani or Mauli's fault. The only person at fault is Robindo himself. He should have had the guts to tell the woman he was going to marry that he had fathered this kid. A huge fraud was going to be perpetrated against an innocent girl like Mouli and Robindo needed to man up and tell the truth before he married this poor girl who trusted him in spite of his past history of being a womanizer.

If Robindo didn't know that he had fathered a kid when he did find out he should have told not only Mouli but her family as well. He should have come clean on his dirty little secret. Mouli said the right things and was right to break of the marriage. If this marriage never takes place it will be Robindo's fault not Mouli's who trusted this untrustworthy person. He doesn't deserve a good girl like Mouli. And now he's blaming Taani for his mistake for not owning up to the truth. It remains to be seen if Anurag stands by Taani or will he defend the erroneous decision of burying a secret that would have destroyed Mouli's life. 

robi wanted to tell the truth. but his father stopped him. he never wanted to cheat her. but it was circumstances which never let him to speak. & if thts the case why didnt anu came in front to tell the truth???? he also waited till morning.
-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Very well said ! Clap Cant see Robi turning negative ! and cant see him being rude to his Baudi ! Ouch Omg... The pure and beatiful realationship btween Devar n Bhabi will break Now ! ShockedOuch 

Ye kya hogaya  ?

Molly..... Please dont leave Robi, he needs u ! Embarrassed Now if Robi turns negative then he would surely marry Jhonaki ! Angry UGH ! I hope Roli and Taanu doesnt seperate ! Embarrassed
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u mages what ever u hv written
robbie will def turn negative
& now wen maulie is fleeing to get married to taposh ,this step of maulie will make taanis life a living hell & a great rift in anurag-taani relationship
i feel so sad that now robbie will b against his dear bhaudi whom he considered his elder sister !!!!
the show is in the hands of very bad creatives
the new creatives of the show vikas gupta & sandip sikand completely hell bent on destroying this soulful show in every terms !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Go to top