India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

A Beautiful Relationship Is Going To Be Destroyed

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
wow....tdy we have some hints of robi turning into grey shades......the dabaang dialogue he gave anu.....was scary......so robi is going to turn into grey shades for taani with riteish-nupur all brainwashing him since he is the easiest target....

the man who always worship his baudi is going to take revenge for his lost love.....i love his honesty towards his baudi admitting that he had an affair with mrinalini and the child belongs to him though even now i hope its not his.....he can lie to anyone but not to his baudi.....

a beautiful relationship of devar-bhabi is going to be destroyed......all thanks to mouli.....

i guess now he will be all angry...arrogant....all his masti..pranks gone...he hates everyone except for his dada.......he will cover himself with a hardshell......

in all this misery....jonaki will try her blood luck on him....which will fail of course...since he will hate the name of love....womens...trust...commitment

a complete heartbroken man....

well a avtaar we all wanted to see in rajat...but never thought in my wildest dream that he will be against his baudi....and in circumstances he might be the reason of TaAnu seperation too....

and ananya rumoured death is also going to cause alot of problems.....as i guess she will die not opening her god damn mouth...jee kar bhi kuch faida nahin...mar kar bhi kuch faida nahinAngryAngry

more than Anu...taani is going to suffer....

after TaAnu...RoLi...the most beautiful relationship of TL is definetly of robi-anu-taani....its going to be destroyed....

and also i want to add...mouli will regret on her decision of breaking robi's heart because tdy RoAnu emotional scenes proved that noone can love mouli like robi does....and now when jonaki will try getting closer to him.....she will regret on her decision.....robi was always soft-spoken to her thats why she always took him for granted now....when he is heartbroken...stiff...angry...arrogant....it will make her think twice...what she have made him into....

mouli changed him into a good person....mouli is the one who have changed him into a man with a stone-heart.....tdy from robi's expressions its a prove that he will be a stone-hearted man...he will only melt for his dada and noone else.....

wow robi in sujal's avtaar...can't wait to see at all......he is going to rock....

eventually he will be the reason for TaAnu MU...and he will be reason for TaAnu union

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazBlueSpiritOsprisshow-Priyaa--Hina-virgo_gurlsita11

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
agreed..so sad to see the devar bhabi relationship crushed...im hoping this is just for now and maybe tani and robi can mend things back...maybeeee mauli and robi will get married?
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Definetely. Only a few days ago we were all praising the devar-baudi relationship and now this.

I'm really not looking forward to Onu blasting at Taani tomorrow =|. As usual, she'll be th one suffering when it wasn't her fault. She was just confiding in her mum, which is exactly what I'd do. EIt's Mauli's fault for eavesdropping. Knock karna nahi aata? =|

Hopefully Taani will do what she always does and mend the broken bridges. And hopefully Robbie doesn't turn grey. The RoAnu and Robbie-Taani-Anu scenes were so sweet.

Edited by Lubz89 - 20 December 2010 at 5:12pm
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i know tht roby did many wrong things. but his respect for tani was genuine & pure. he loves her almost like his mother. its really sad tht CVs r destroying this wonderful relationship.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Nupur and Ritesh will make Robi beleive that Taani is behind the death of her sister and Taani is the one who ruined RoLi relationship.Meanwhile Moli will marry Taposh and Rodi will feel Tani has intentionally made Moli against him to get her married to her brother.Now Robi ill start to hate tani and will do all possible things to ruin TaAnu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saydie

agreed..so sad to see the devar bhabi relationship crushed...im hoping this is just for now and maybe tani and robi can mend things back...maybeeee mauli and robi will get married?

i just wish things can be sorted out and RoLi gets married...that will be a tight slap on shekher-nupur's face....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz89

Definetely. Only a few days ago we were all praising the devar-baudi relationship and now this.

I'm really not looking forward to Onu blasting at Taani tomorrow =|. As usual, she'll be th one suffering when it wasn't her fault. She was just confiding in her mum, which is exactly what I'd do. EIt's Mauli's fault for eavesdropping. Knock karna nahi aata? =|

i am not even interested to watch...but have to be hooked because of RoAnu....TaAnu...RoLi

Hopefully Taani will do what she always does and mend the broken bridges. And hopefully Robbie doesn't turn grey. The RoAnu and Robbie-Taani-Anu scenes were so sweet.

i hope that too.....i can't see robi shattered and turns into grey...nupur-riteish are there to brainwash his mind completely against his baudi
Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
None of what we saw today was either Taani or Mauli's fault. The only person at fault is Robindo himself. He should have had the guts to tell the woman he was going to marry that he had fathered this kid. A huge fraud was going to be perpetrated against an innocent girl like Mouli and Robindo needed to man up and tell the truth before he married this poor girl who trusted him in spite of his past history of being a womanizer.

If Robindo didn't know that he had fathered a kid when he did find out he should have told not only Mouli but her family as well. He should have come clean on his dirty little secret. Mouli said the right things and was right to break of the marriage. If this marriage never takes place it will be Robindo's fault not Mouli's who trusted this untrustworthy person. He doesn't deserve a good girl like Mouli. And now he's blaming Taani for his mistake for not owning up to the truth. It remains to be seen if Anurag stands by Taani or will he defend the erroneous decision of burying a secret that would have destroyed Mouli's life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsypriya_sparshashootingstar.xx

Go to top