Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Achha......almost !! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† 
Nahi I dont think its true......atleast I find it very HARD to believe....She may have taken a rod in her hands but definately not hit him........because otherwise hitting someone with a rod is not a small matter - bahot bada panga ho sakta hai legally also !! ๐Ÿ˜•

either case its so messy !! all of them are pathetic and shameless people !!!

But she did hit him.. cause on Aaj tak news Sam said that I have scars on my hand๐Ÿ˜•
Even I found it hard to believe but now I think maybe she def did hit him or at least tried to .. but like someone mentioned woh bach gaya shayad๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - true to every word!!  All of them have sold their self-respect to win a lame show! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

Only sam and sam can tell you this..i gotta meet him and ask how dare you forgive dolly ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก
Thats the only thing im dissapointed with him about otherwise i think hes very genuine ๐Ÿ˜›

And about the doodh ka doola comment ๐Ÿ˜† i meant maybe even sameer used to be a badboy!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactlyy ..dil toh mera bhi nahi maanta ..for me hes a sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anyway honey i just read u r leavin?  where?

Yeah .. do that please and if  he gives no solid reason then just give a tight slap on his face which is absolutely deserves ๐Ÿ˜›
Gosh, please Sam ko badnaam mat kar!!

Oh.. I am going back to hostel .. I was a day boarder till now .. so won't be able to come online much and stuff .. so yeah kinda leaving !!  :(

I will miss you Cutiee ๐Ÿ˜ญ and your crazzines for Sammy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Kabeeeeeer๐Ÿ˜†

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Where have you been ???:D..I can't believe you're leaving it's like a part of us has died already

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Where have you been ???:D..I can't believe you're leaving it's like a part of us has died already

I am here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was bashing ST, Sam and Veena on different threads๐Ÿ˜†
Aww ... That's really sweet of you to say so๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Will leave on Monday officially๐Ÿ˜›

Wassup with you ??
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I am here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was bashing Sam

Sam?! You were bashing Sameer? That's a shocker you of all people you're a staunch fan :)

Sam?! You were bashing Sameer? That's a shocker you of all people you're a staunch fan :)

Where he deserves to be bashed๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I am very upset to know that he was ACTUALLY hit by a rod( maybe she tried to but still) and he didn't have enough self-respect to oppose Dolly's re-entry and accepted it so coolly for that matter ๐Ÿคข

P.S - Don't feel like being anyone's fan anymore  .. Now I am a neutral viewer ๐Ÿ˜›
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I am very upset to know that he was ACTUALLY hit by a rod( maybe she tried to but still) and he didn't have enough self-respect to oppose Dolly's re-entry and accepted it so coolly for that matter ๐Ÿคข

P.S - Don't feel like being anyone's fan anymore  .. Now I am a neutral viewer ๐Ÿ˜›

Hallelujah, that's the way to be:)
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago

Hallelujah, that's the way to be:)?

Cheers๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†